Rolling in the Meep

Story Info
Sequel to the Lake Monster series.
2k words
4.61
27.3k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In order to have more character development, not every chapter will have sex in it, I thank everyone for their patience and hope you all enjoy the story :D


It was one of those long days, the kind where you woke up before the sun rose and you didn't get back home until long after it went back down.

Nikki had woken up on Friday for her eight am marketing class, after that it was a short break for twenty minutes, barely any time to do anything except start on one of her group projects before it was time for more classes, this time three in a row. That's what I get for wanting to graduate in time, Nikki thought grumpily to herself as she munched on a muffin, trying to eat and take notes at the same time.

Then after that she had a shift bartending at the bar downtown, The Wild Horse. It was a crazy night with a rowdy crowd, Joe the bouncer had to throw quite a few people out before the end of the night. It was a tiring night but when she exited the bar she could help but grin, because who was waiting for her in an old beat up jeep but her best friend Elena and her girlfriend Amarisa.

"Hey guys!" She said as she headed for the 4X4 that Amarisa had stepped out of to greet her. "Ugh don't, I'm all gross, some guy spilled beer all over me." She said as Amarisa moved forward to hug her.

"That's ok." She was quickly pulled into a tight hug by her taller girlfriend, and she couldn't help but let out a happy sigh.

"You're sleeping over for the weekend right?" Elena asked as Nikki and Amarisa piled into the backseat, snuggled up to each other happily.

"Yeah of course, wasn't that the plan?" Nikki asked, cuddling up to her girlfriend. Amarisa was giving her little kisses on her neck and she was making it hard to think.

"I'm not letting you go home, not after I haven't seen you for a week." Amarisa purred into Nikki's ear. Nikki closed her eyes in delight as she cuddled up to her lover.

Nikki had met Amarisa at a lake while camping during spring break last year. What was special about this seemingly normal love story was that Amarisa was no ordinary woman, Amarisa was a mermaid. After saving Nikki from drowning during an afternoon swim, the beautiful, dark turquoise lake creature had been curious, and they had meet up again that night.

That was when they explored each other's bodies and Nikki discovered that Amarisa, while appearing female, was also able to produce a large, human-like cock from between her legs. It only took a few more secret meetings before the two lovers were caught by Elena, and that was when Amarisa had her first threesome. Unfortunately spring break ended and Nikki returned to school, leaving a very broken hearted Amarisa alone at the lake.

The next part of the story Nikki learned from Amarisa and Elena, after Amarisa had miraculously found each Elena again. A strange mermaid ability that even Amarisa didn't know about allowed her to transform into a human, she had found a piece of paper, a map with one point at the lake. It was one of the Googlemaps print outs that Elena had brought with them on the trip, and with the address on the other end Amarisa only had to find people willing to pick up a naked hitchhiker and then she was on her way back to Elena.

It was a small van of Korean girls that had saw the naked woman hiding behind a bush and waving, and concerned, they had got out of the van to see if they could help. Amarisa could not speak English, but they saw the map and probably figuring that she was a foreigner, lent her some clothes and then gave her a ride to Elena's apartment. It had already been a few weeks since spring break, and it took Elena a moment to recognize the brunette woman. Amarisa had immediately asked to see Nikki but it was nearing final exams, and Elena knew that Amarisa would've been too big of a distraction. By the time Nikki was done her exams Elena had taught the keen mermaid how to speak. Somehow, being with Nikki and Elena had allowed Amarisa to learn the English language a lot fast than normal...

"We're almost here, Nikki." Elena called, waking Nikki up from her half-slumber. Cuddled safely in Amarisa's arms, Nikki yawned and looked up at familiar tall building. Elena and Amarisa lived in an apartment downtown, and Nikki lived on campus. With work and school she didn't see her girlfriend as often as she liked, but they always made time for each other on the weekends.

"We ate out at La Rive Gauche today, help yourself to some fricassee and poutine if you want." Elena said once they got to the apartment.

"Thanks, I'm going to take a shower first and get out of these dirty clothes."

"Alright, have fun you two."

Nikki had just barely got the bathroom door closed before Amarisa was kissing her, peeling off her tight tank top to expose her bra. "Mm, glad to know you're happy to see me." She said with a moan, pressing her body up against Amarisa's. Soon the rest of their clothes found their way onto the floor, and she leaned back against the bathroom countertop to admire her girlfriend's body. Even in her human form Amarisa was smoking hot. She didn't have long to appreciate Amarisa's body, because the eager mermaid was soon pressing her lips against hers again, her hands squeezing Nikki's buttocks. Nikki groaned and squeezed Amarisa's perky tits, rubbing circles around the dark nipples.

"I've missed you." Nikki whispered happily as Amarisa guided her into the shower. Hot water splashed down her back and she let out a happy sigh as Amarisa started sudsing her up with the loofah. "Oh god that feels good." She closed her eyes, rolling her shoulders as her lover massaged away all of her aches from the day.

"I've missed you too, so much." She heard the soft voice against her ear, she turned around to kiss her on the mouth, insistent. "Are you sure you're not too tired?" Amarisa asked, groaning when Nikki cupped her semi-erection.

"For this? Never?" Nikki said with a smile, stroking her to fullness. She loved the look on Amarisa's face when she touched her, she leaned back against the shower wall, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. Nikki let one hand rest on Amarisa's flat stomach while the other hand had the pleasure of palming her girlfriend's large cock.

She loved the feel of it, silken softness wrapped around steel, the beautiful peach color and the large tip. With a groan Amarisa pushed her hand away, pressing her up against the shower wall to kiss her. Nikki spread her legs to let Amarisa move in close, rubbing their breasts together, feeling the large cock rub up against her pussy lips and her clit. There were a lot of bonuses that came to Amarisa learning to speak, one being that their sex went from being great to being amazing. Her heart pounded faster as Amarisa kissed her way down to her stomach, then making her way lower.

"Oh baby." She gasped as Amarisa tongue lapped at her folds and her sensitive clit. "A little lower...ah god." She moaned as she felt her lovers tongue against her entrance. She let out a happy shiver as Amarisa inserted two fingers into her hot center, soon she was panting as she quickened the pace.

"Please, baby, I want you inside me." She moaned. Her beloved never made her wait long, soon she felt the big tip against her entrance as Amarisa entered her. They both groaned in unison as they joined against each other. She wrapped her legs around Amarisa's waist as the vivacious mermaid thrust into her.

In Amarisa's arms, every thought she had just melted away. She soon felt herself on the precipice, nearing her climax. "Oh Amarisa." She gasped; closing her eyes as her lover's eager thrusts quickly brought her to her orgasm. She felt Amarisa tense against her for a moment and they held each other tightly. Finally they let go of each other and let the water wash over them. "I love you, Nikki." Amarisa said.

"I love you too, my beautiful mermaid." Nikki said breathlessly.

They dried off and Nikki got ready for bed, exhausted but very happy. "Are you coming to bed?" She asked as she headed for Amarisa's bedroom.

"In a few minutes." Amarisa promised as she gave her another kiss. Nikki pouted, but nodded.

Amarisa headed to the kitchen, where Elena was. She looked at the center island which had a bunch of cut vegetables on it. Elena was stirring something in a big pot, and it smelled delicious. And no doubt it would be when it was completed, Elena was an excellent cook. Amarisa moved past to the patio, stepping outside. It was late out, and so most of the apartments across the street were dark, but past that, moving on to the right, she could see the large park nearby, surrounded by thick wood.

A deep longing filled her, a discontentment that she didn't understand. She was happy with Nikki, she knew that in her heart, and even the thought of not being with her pained her greatly. So why wouldn't the feeling go away? She let out a huff of annoyance. After a few minutes Elena came out to join her, she leaned against the railing quietly, looking down at the street. "Is something wrong?" She asked.

Amarisa frowned. "I don't know." Elena didn't rush her for an explanation, so she thought for a few minutes, trying to put her feelings into words. "I feel...unhappy."

"Is it about Nikki?"

"No." She said quickly. "But I feel...a need. A...longing." She looked over at Elena, who was deep in thought, frowning.

"So, what were you making?" Amarisa said, changing the subject.

"Oh, it's just a beef stew; it should be pretty good by tomorrow."

"Sounds good, looking forward to it." Amarisa said. Just then the screen door creaked as Nikki made her way out onto the patio. She was wearing one of Amarisa's big sleeping shirts, and from the way her nipples stood out against the blue fabric, nothing else underneath. "What are you guys up to?" She asked casually, copying them and leaning against the railing.

"Just chatting." Amarisa said. She cuddled up to Nikki, who smiled warmly at her.

"Yeah, Amarisa had some stuff on her mind." Elena said.

"Oh? Like what?" Nikki kissed the top of Amarisa's hand as she listened.

"Oh...well, she can tell you." Elena said awkwardly, excusing herself and returning to the kitchen. Nikki watched her go back inside, a little longer than necessary. Amarisa held her close happily, turning her around so their bellies could rub together, a very intimate act between mermaids, since their stomachs were very sensitive. " I was waiting for you, and you didn't come back to bed." Nikki whined.

"I'm sorry, let's go back to bed now." Amarisa said. They went back to her bedroom after saying goodnight to Elena and Nikki watched as she made the bed comfortable for them. Nikki jokingly liked to call it "making the nest", because Amarisa would fluff the pillows and make sure the blankets were nicely tucked in around Nikki before getting in bed herself. She did however agree that it made the bed much more comfortable for some reason.

"So what were you two talking about?" Nikki persisted, snuggling up to Amarisa as she dimmed the lights.

"Mmm...just trying to figure things out, like why I feel a strong need for something. I don't know what." She shrugged, and Nikki frowned. An uncertain look crossed her features.

"It's not about me, is it?" She asked quietly.

"No. Nothing like that." Amarisa smiled and Nikki relaxed as Amarisa pulled her close, giving her a kiss on the lips. "I love you so much." Nikki said, hugging her mermaid tightly. "I love you too." Amarisa said. She held the woman she loved fondly, petting her hair until she fell asleep.