Rolling in the Meep Ch. 04

Story Info
Rolling in the meep.
1.2k words
4.71
17.1k
15

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki watched as the two taller women met in the middle of the bed, their hands all over each other. When those two got together, it could only be classified as fucking. The way they grabbed at each other, they were almost wrestling. Nikki loved watching them screw, it was so hot how aggressive they were with each other.

With a growl Amarisa pinned Elena on the bed, pressing her hands up above her head. Elena struggled playfully, but when Amarisa's rock hard cock pressed up against her inner thigh her grin faded. Amarisa entered her in one smooth motion and Elena cried out as pure pleasure took over her body. Amarisa's cock was so big and thick, it felt so good inside of her.

She felt completely filled, and when Amarisa started moving in a slow rhythm she started moaning like a porn star. "Oh yes, Amy!" She cried as Amarisa fucked her, increasing her speed. She felt tightness in her chest as waves of pleasure spread over her, like rivulets of water traveling upwards towards her head and her nipples were tiny pebbles, hard and stiff.

Amarisa lifted Elena's legs up as she ploughed her. Oh god it felt so good, the way Elena's pussy twitched eagerly around her cock, her luscious big tits bouncing and the sexy noises she was making. She pushed herself in deeper until she was buried to the hilt, and Elena showed her appreciation for this by putting her hands on her face, pulling her in and kissing her. She pulled her in close as she rocked inside of her, taking on a familiar rhythm they both loved.

She panted happily when Elena started grinding herself up against her cock, so she sped up the pace, pounding her like the wild creature she was, grunting and thrusting into her so hard that Elena was practically being lifted off the bed. She let her cock slide all the way out, giving herself a great view of her own slick member pulling out of Elena's soft tunnel before thrusting back in. She could tell Elena's was getting close, so she kept her pace, thrusting until she felt Elena`s inner walls squeeze her hard. And then she came, hard and fast, spurting loads of her cream, her mermaid life force, into Elena. She grunted with satisfaction as Elena accepted the gift, taking it deep within her body. They kissed some more, Elena held onto her tight, keep her inside.

She nuzzled Elena`s cheek, brushing her hair back from her face as they both came down from the post orgasmic high. Amarisa pulled out and lay down beside Elena, tired but happy. Nikki came over to lie beside Amarisa, snuggling under her arm. With a girl on each arm, Amarisa could only close her eyes and smile happily, feeling safe and loved.

But that wasn`t the end of their sex session, because having an orgasm just made Elena eager for more. Now the two girls were kissing each other passionately. Amarisa scooted out of the way so she could enjoy the view and also take a rest. She watched as Elena took charge, pushing Nikki onto her back, rubbing their tits together. She teased the younger woman, swirling her tongue in circles around Nikki`s breasts, running her hands up and down Nikki`s sides, squeezing her firm butt. Ah the way they loved each other, it could be seen in Elena`s gentle touches, the way they talked to each other in soft whispers. The gasp that came from Nikki when Elena`s hand dipped between her legs was palpable, Amarisa could almost feel the pleasure herself, Elena`s deft fingers lightly massaging her, dipping in once in a while to tease Nikki`s opening. ``Oh Elena, please...`` Nikki gasped, her hips rising up in an attempt to get Elena to go deeper. Finally Elena entered her, one finger at first, then two. Amarisa felt her cock rising again in response to the beautiful sight, and that`s when the girls turned to look at her. That`s when she realized that they were waiting for her to go again. .

Nikki watched as Amarisa approached her, stroking her hard cock eagerly. She bit her lip in anticipation as her lover crawled over. She put her hands on her shoulders as Amarisa leaned down to kiss her. She leaned in to nuzzle Amarisa's cheek. She cupped Amarisa's full breasts, feeling the weight of them in her hands as Amarisa kissed her, their tongues dancing together. They were so much bigger now than they used to be, and she massaged them, gently rubbing the hard tips.

Their eyes met, Amarisa's grey to Nikki's hazel eyes, and then Nikki closed her eyes as their foreheads touched briefly. When they made love, it was like they were the only ones that existed in the entire universe. There was nothing else, only Amarisa, the sound of her own heart beating, blood pounding in her ears, the exquisite scent of Amarisa's arousal that was like an aphrodisiac for her.

She already so wet, they had to clean some of the lubricant of Amarisa's cock before they could even consider having sex. Amarisa caressed her soft folds, and Nikki leaned back, letting her tease her entrance, her breathing coming in fast as Amarisa fucked her with two fingers. She felt the tightness inside her, and she squeezed her own clit as the mixed feelings of longing and pleasure collided with each other inside her mind.

Amarisa was positioning herself in front of Nikki's entrance, prodding around the hole with the tip of her cock. Slowly she entered her, both of them wanting to savor the feeling of Amarisa stretching her insides, filling her. It felt like the way it was always meant to be, together, like pieces of a puzzle. Amarisa started moving inside of her and she moaned. She had never moaned with any of her previous lovers but the way Amarisa fucked her made every single time feel like the first time. She had to drift away for a moment, marvelling at how incredible it felt, how anything could feel this good, she thought to herself.

Amarisa's groans of pleasure were making her so hot, she started to bring her hips up to meet Amarisa's cock, until finally she was pushing up against Amarisa's shoulders, a pleased Amarisa allowed herself to be pushed onto her back with Nikki on top. With her right on top of her cock Amarisa had to squeeze the sheets to stop herself form coming too soon. She rode her like a cowgirl, giggling as Amarisa smacked her bottom, urging her to go faster, faster until Nikki's thighs were burning, and then she came, her pussy pulsating around Amarisa's cock, milking her of all her cum.

She sat back, letting Amarisa's cock slide out of her, but that sneaky mermaid still had some juice left, and it sprayed her across the front, like an exuberant artist painting the final strokes on a work of art. They both laughed, and Amarisa settled back onto the pillow to watch as Elena came over to kiss Nikki, to slide her hands over the white mess on her front. She was somnolent, but the two girls still had plenty of energy left. She closed her eyes and rested until the two girls were done, and then she felt their heated bodies press up against her, snuggling up to her. One of them pulled the covers up, and she put her arms around each girl and looked fondly at Elena, then Nikki. The last thought she had before she fell asleep was that she was the luckiest mermaid in the world.