All Comments on 'Romancing the Ravishing Redhead'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
Critter5951Critter5951over 15 years ago
SPECIAL DIET FOR YOU

Sarah, I have a special home grown hotdog for you with my own special sauce. that Iknow you will fully enjoy

sofakissensofakissenover 15 years ago
a brilliant story

A brilliant story,

This newest story of sarahhh knocked me up! It contained all, what you want to read: First Time, Erotic Couplings, Incest/Taboo – and finally Romance! Sarahh writes just so how men want to enjoy reading stories. You are to be tempted to grip her und join in. I want to catch the sweet naughty girl and come like a hurricane over her. She seems to so compliant – she will be stormy too, I hope.

Brilliant, sarahh!

thickerlicker69thickerlicker69over 15 years ago
Redheads give the best head!

Damn you're good! You throw in just the right amount of yourself in your stories. It always makes me flip back and forth between wanting to fuck Sarah and to fuck SARAHHH. Now go ahead. Drape that long red hair over those gorgeous tits. I think I see a nipple poking out.

ljaljaover 15 years ago
I want to look at your body up close...

Sarahhhh... Your body to me is the sexiest Iv ever seen... If you picked me as your sex slave... nice... :-)... I would live with you for years and pay your bills... I would be Happy if you just kinda posed half nude and talked dirty to me as I jacked off... I swear I mean that... :-)... Larry...Just looking at your perfect body would get me off with you watching me Sarrahhh... Im hard now and I am not hard to please... Me...

connielingusconnielingusover 15 years ago
Red Headed Her icane

I don't know how you keep surpassing your previous stories but you find a way. That storm didn't have a chance against the beautiful redhead, it just appeared in order for you to get to "know" your father. Keep up the good work and in doing so you'll keep all of us up. Another excellant effort.

Black and Gold Baby Batter Blaster (Steve)

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEover 15 years ago
Another Winner,Sweet Thing!!

Wouldn't mind getting stranded with You!!

boredguyatworkboredguyatworkover 15 years ago
Again!

Another great story Sarah, keep 'em cumming!

grimygrimyover 15 years ago
Very Nice

Great story, Loved it. Keep em cumming so I can keep cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Something about a redhead giving head.

very hot redheads give get head.dontstop.

ron208ron208over 15 years ago
It's hard times!

My God, Sarahhh, this story is your best yet, I think! I enjoyed it greatly, now I may need a new keyboard I enjoyed it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

FANTASTIC STORY SARRAH!! MORE<MOREJim

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad timing

PIty we had to miss out on the virgin anal ravishing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This needs to be regrouped in incest

It was great right up until the end

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 11 years ago
In the wrong category.

This story belongs in the incest category. I know the author wanted to save the "big surprise" that she was his daughter until the end, but you shouldn't mislead the reader who might not be into this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Had her hymen repaired so she could marry some douche she was happy enough go forget just to have sex before she might, possibly stand a slim chance of dying, except she was told the water would never get that high? Rofl. Should have just moved in with daddy and daddy should have ditched the wife who showed no interest in hanging out with her husband even if he had issues.

...kind of a bunch of losers all the way around really, lol.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous