Ron and Paula

Story Info
My cuckold experience.
2.7k words
3.79
74.6k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prcep9
prcep9
6 Followers

I was sitting in a chair on the far side of our bedroom as my wife came in from the adjoining bathroom wearing a heavy terrycloth robe that went from her head to the floor. She walked to within a few feet of me and just stared at me for a moment and then smiled broadly.

Finally she said, "You know honey this is still quite strange to me, I mean the men I experienced before we married all got turned on watching and helping me get undressed to have sex with me, but here you are, my husband who is getting turned on watching and helping me get ready to go out on a sex date with another man."

I replied, "I know baby, I know I am weird, but what can I say. I love you with my whole heart and every fiber of my being, but now you also know that I have this fetish like craving for your having sex with other men. It is just the way I am."

"It took a very long time looking at all your magazines, books and websites, but you finally convinced me that you are totally serious about this and that it actually is a fetish like craving that you have. I must say that I learned the most about it all by chatting with husbands who are already into this including how so many want their wives to tease and taunt them about every aspect of their trysts with other men. During our discussions about it, you make it clear that's what you want as well, right?"

"Yes, your absolutely right babe and I agree with those other husbands 100%. That is a big part of the erotic kink of it all."

She leaned forward putting her hands on the armrests of my chair again staring at me for a few seconds, smiled and kissed me in a loving way. She then walked over to her dressing table shifting the chair so it faced me and sat down.

She said, "Ron, I have been 100% faithful to you for our seven years of marriage and never even considered having sex with anyone else until you brought this whole thing up to me almost a year ago. However my dear husband, that all changes tonight when I spend the night in bed with my new friend Phil. Tonight I am another man's woman, not yours."

"Yes I know and understand and I want you to fully understand that I really and truly want this to be a great experience for you, I want you to have fun and totally enjoy this sexual experience with Phil," I replied.

"I know sweetie, I know you do. I have learned so much about this whole phenomenon from those blogs and chat rooms you got me into. I learned how important it is for the husbands that their wives fully enjoy their sexual trysts with other men. Like so many told me, it is a huge part of the eroticism for them. But now Honey I want you to take all your clothes off."

I got up and quickly removed my shorts, underwear and T-shirt. I was three quarter hard already and Paula just laughed lightly and shook her head and said, "I guess you really do want to watch me get ready don't you my sweet pervert!"

Then looking directly into my eyes, she undid the straps that held her robe together and slowly opened it up exposing her wonderful body. Her breasts are a bit on the small side of medium but firm and wonderfully shaped, not saggy. She is in good physical shape with a medium torso, flat stomach and nicely curved hips. Her best feature may be her long shapely legs that I dearly love. She was wearing her sexy medium heeled house slippers that were open except for the strap that was just above her toes. I love her pretty feet as well.

After a few minutes she said, "Look, take a long look at what you are so willing to share with another man. I want you to fully realize that tonight would not be happening if it were not for your quirky little fetish craving." She slowly spread her legs and put her hand between them touching herself and continued, "Tonight it will be another man's cock inside my pussy, not yours."

With that, my cock jumped to full attention causing her more amusement. She asked, "Does the thought of my having another man's cock inside my pussy excite you so?"

"Yes, yes it definitely does, what can I say."

"Well good because the thought of it is quite exciting to me as well. You made me promise to be completely honest, open, frank and tell you everything so I have to say that once you finally convinced me that you were totally serious and truly had this fetish craving for my having sex with other men I got more and more intrigued by it all myself. Your giving me complete freedom to go out and meet and date other men and have sex with anyone I might want to was just such a wild and great feeling. All the normal reservations, inhibitions, guilt feelings and the like were no longer a restricting factor. On the contrary, the thought of being totally free and unencumbered to experience other men for a change of pace was quite intoxicating to me. You were right from the start when you were first tying to convince me about it all, dating other guys again after eight years has been fun, exciting and I have had some really good times. And having guys interested in me and treating me so nice and coming on to me has also been a real confidence and ego booster as well."

"I know that it has because I could see the changes in you from the first times we went out to some of those parties and dance clubs and your going from tentative and nervous to really getting into it and becoming very proficient and comfortable flirting and teasing other guys. And the more confident and at ease with it and into it you got, the more thrilling and exciting it became for me. I can't adequately explain how erotic and arousing it is for me to watch you so openly flirt and tease other guys right in front of me."

"I have to say that it certainly resulted in some great sex for us. But now my darling husband, tonight we take it to the ultimate level when I have sex with another man for the first time. What are you feeling right now as you look at my body knowing that another man will be totally enjoying it tonight?"

"Well it's a wild roller coaster ride of feelings and emotions for me. There is a much stronger feeling of jealousy than I thought there would be and there is a humiliation factor involved. There is definitely an agonizing and tormenting aspect to it all on the one hand, but on the other hand there is also an overwhelming fantastic erotic thrill and excitement to it all. I think one guy on one of those websites summed it up best saying it was his own 'agony and ecstasy'. That's the way I feel as well. I must say that all of those feelings and emotions combined together are like a sexual euphoria for me Honey."

"I was going to ask if you are still absolutely sure you want this to happen now that it is crunch time, but I don't think it's necessary after all that. I think I better just focus on getting myself dressed and ready for tonight, don't you sweetie?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, I agree completely babe."

She got up taking her robe off and tossed it on the bed. As she went back towards the bathroom, I was mesmerized by the motion of her sweet bare bottom as she walked in those slippers. It flashed through my mind how much I would like to lick her allover right then.

As she entered the bathroom she said, "If you want to watch you can pull the chair up to the door."

I quickly grabbed the chair and placed it at the door sitting down. Over the years I have of course seen Paula as she was getting ready to go out to wherever, but she always had her bra and panties on and barefoot. However today she was naked except for her slippers as she looked into the mirror over the vanity and started brushing and combing her hair. She soon put both arms up behind her head as she continued fixing her hair and her wonderful breasts swayed gently as she did. She was driving me crazy and I am sure it was intentional, but she acted like I wasn't even there.

When she was done with her hair she started putting on what little make-up that she uses. I did notice her glance quickly at me through the mirror and saw a slight restrained smile on her face as she realized the state of my excitement. Fully understanding the little foot thing that I have, she slipped her right foot out of her slipper and bent her knee exposing the sole of her beautiful foot as she leaned closer to the mirror. My cock was soon twitching. When she was finished, she turned to me and asked if her hair and make-up looked OK.

"You look great Honey, absolutely beautiful!" I replied.

"Why thank you sweetie, you know it is very important to a woman to look her best for the man she will be having sex with," she replied with a smile again knowing full well the effect she was having on me. "Do you think Phil will like sweetie; do you think that this old middle aged lady will excite him?"

"God Honey, you would turn-on any red blooded man, heck you would turn-on a stone statue of a man."

She smiled broadly and motioned me to move out of her way and then went back into the bedroom. She went into the walk-in closet and came back with some things in her hand placing a dress I had never seen as well as some under things on the bed.

She said, "I bought a whole new outfit to wear tonight, I just felt that a new guy friend should have a new outfit and not something I have worn for you. It is just kind of a thing I have Honey."

"Great babe, whatever you want. I am glad you took that initiative."

"Well so many of the wives I chatted with told me that it is good for a wife to have some things special just for her lover."

Not only did that comment send a thrill through my body, but her using the term 'lover' for the first time made my cock jump and twitch a bit.

Paula asked, "Would you like to put my new panties on for me?"

I told her I would and picked them up from the bed, knelt down on the floor and held them for her to step into first one leg, then the other. I started raising the thong style panties up her legs and she stopped me at mid-thigh.

"That's as close as you get sweetie, remember my pussy is for another man today, not you!"

My cock twitched and jerked, I thought I might cum on the spot. She just laughed a little as she finished pulling up the panties. Paula then picked up her bra and put it over her wonderful breasts and reached around her back with the straps and said,

"Why don't you hook-up my bra and while you are doing so think about the fact that you get to hook it up but another man gets to enjoy taking it off of me tonight."

With my hands shaking and my cock throbbing, I hooked the clasps together. She then picked up her dress and slipped it on and had me button it up in back. It came to mid-thigh showing off her great legs and the front had a scoop neck that revealed wonderful cleavage. She then sat on the bed.

"Be a Dear and get my new shoes out of the closet, there in that red box by the door."

I returned with the box and stood there looking at her. "Would you like to put them on for me?" she asked.

I didn't say anything, just knelt down and took the shoes out of the box. They were fairly high heeled and the strappy kind that exposed so much of the feet. I looked up at her as she smiled down at me. Again my hands trembled as I put first one on and then the other.

"Do you think they make my feet look good?"

"Actually it is your feet that make the shoes look fantastic Honey." She giggled a bit.

She then got up and twirled completely around asking, "How do I look?"

"Magnificent, you're so beautiful babe."

"Do you think Phil will think so sweetie, I mean that's the important thing tonight, right?"

"Yes that is right and how could he possibly think otherwise!"

"Do you think I will look hot to him, do you think I will turn him on, I mean do you think he will really want to fuck me?"

My cock danced at this, I had never heard her use that word before and in fact whenever I slipped and said it, she would thoroughly chastise me.

When I regained my composure I said, "God yes no doubt about that what so ever, I know that I do."

She looked at me and said with a broad grin, "Well eat your heart out darlin', it won't be you fucking me tonight, it will be my new lover man."

I could hardly get my breath and my cock was drooling at this point. I couldn't say anything.

She then said, "I want you to go into the front spare bedroom now and stay there until after Phil and I leave for the night. I thought you might get one of those 'erotic thrills' you keep talking about looking out the window watching your wife while I leave with another man for a night of sex. I also thought you might enjoy taking my overnight case to the front door for me on your way. I am sure that Phil will be glad to take care of it from there. I will see you sometime tomorrow, but don't look for me early as you know that I love morning sex. Go now, I love you Honey!"

"I love you to babe, more than you will ever really know." And with that I got up, picked up my clothes, took her overnight case and walked out of the room. I left the case by the front door and went into the spare bedroom. I left the door open a little and sat on the bed looking out the front window. About 15 minutes later a car came into the driveway and up towards the front door. Phil, who I had seen several times at parties and the dance club, got out and I heard the doorbell ring. I listened at the door to the bedroom and could hear voices, but could not make out what was being said. I did hear what sounded like a kiss. The front door closed and I hurried to the window and saw Paula walking hand in hand with Phil to his car. He held the door as she got in and I could see that he got a great view of my wife's legs and cleavage. Phil put her case in the trunk, got into the car and they drove off.

My insides were doing flip-flops, the jealousy factor was intense, I didn't want it to happen, I wanted it to happen, it was painful, it was erotic, it was tormenting, it was exciting, I wanted him to fail in bed, I wanted her to be thoroughly pleasured, it was torture, it was a turn-on, and it was the perfect cuckold experience.

prcep9
prcep9
6 Followers