All Comments on 'Ronni's Turnaround: Happy Birthday'

by handyassman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well he's screwed

The car wreck is coming. She's a good actress. He doesn't suspect the hurt that's coming his way. He thinks his marriage and sex life has gotten back on track. He loves his wife, and ge trusts her. So far it looks like it's been well placed, but I don't trust her.

She's given him sex again after a long drought. Then she brought another woman into their bed , witthout discussing it with him, and she clearly is very comfortable sharing her body with margarie. Donesnt seem like this is the first tine she's had margarie, and likely others. Clearly the next stage is to have another guy, then later poor husband will get cut off again as she goes off with her boyfriend.

Hopefully he isn't a wimp, and will kick her out when she shows her true colors. I'd like to believe this isn't the way it's going to go, but right now I doesn't look good for our hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
stupid

another more than naive guy with a stupid woman as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please

please go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Geee honey ,

It's so nice to find out your a closet queer ! I lost the bet ? ...... oh dam! ... You want to bring home a black guy and want me to watch him fuck you ? .... OK , if that will make you happy dear .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So, you really do have a slut for a wife.

And she is at the very least bi-sexual. Well good luck with your new swinging/bi-sexual slut wife lifestyle.

As others have said you will regret this. And your new slut wife has fucked another woman before. What do you think she has been doing for relief while giving you NOTHING. She has been fucking around on you mostly with people like Marge.

What happened to not sharing your wife? that soon went out the window. As will every thing else you and your wife agreed to. Good luck with being a cuckold.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
WTF happened to Ronni....

....great wife in story one. I'll toss down some Glenfiddich to mark her passing...

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Hot stuff

Ronni really is become a hot lady. I acknowledge that adding extra people in a marriage is risky but I'll wait for the story to go in that direction. Right now they are all on the same page and happy. And of course two women is every horny guy's dream. No one is being cheated or deceived. I'm wondering about what "special" thing Ronni will ask him to do. It's a bit scary. However, so far Ronni has acted with only his best interests in mind. Nice sexy romp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So next she

will bring home some guy and he will have to have sex with him. Not what he was expecting with the bet.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
I'd be ready

I would want to know how may women has Ronni been with? Had she been sexual with Margie before? They were too comfortable together. He had better make it known that she better not think of bringing another man to his bed and any cheating would result in her ass being kicked to the curb. I don't trust her. If I were the husband, I would be preparing for the worse case senario. I hope for his sake she's on the level, but I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe Margie will help him find the truth. Author, are you listening?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot fantasy !

Hot fantasy ! Why do some readers act as if this story is real. Wake up ! It was written as a fantacy , stupids !!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Last story

Glad this was.your last story, you started out pretty well, but you went off the rails completely with this.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

You really know how to fuck up a good story. You can quit writing now.....please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous