Ronni's Turnaround: Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my tongue down again brushing it over her clit. This set off another reaction between the two women. I loved the fact that everything I did to Margie directly affected Ronni. It was very sexy and was making me harder than ever.

The next time I ran my tongue up Margie's slit to her rosebud I stayed there and started paying it some serious attention. I began to lightly run my tongue around the crinkled skin applying more pressure with each pass. As she became used to my tongue Margie started to relax and get into it more. Finally I circled her asshole and pressed hard enough that the tip of my tongue slid past the tight ring allowing me to really taste her ass for the first time. I could tell by Ronni's sudden intake of breath that Margie was really enjoying annilingus.

I continued to eat Margie's ass for a few minutes gauging how well she liked it by the moans that were emanating from Ronni. When her ass had loosened up enough for me to shove half of my tongue inside I knew it was time to move to the next step. I grabbed the tube of lube and squirted a generous amount on Margie's puckered hole and slowly inserted my index finger to the first knuckle. As she gradually relaxed I would push my finger in just a little bit more until I had had my finger completed buried in her ass.

"How's that feel?" I asked

Ronni shuddered hard and said "I think she likes it" She shuddered even harder and said "A LOT!"

I slowly began to remove my finger and replaced it with two this time. As I pushed back in I could hear Ronni's breathing get heavy and knew that it was time for my cock. I pulled both fingers out and put another generous dollop of lube wt the entrance to her ass and spread some liberally on my cock. I lined my cock up with her asshole and said "When I start to push in you bear down like you're going to have a bowel movement. This will open you up to accept my cock."

I began to push and could hear Margie grunt as she began to be filled. This had an immediate effect on Ronni and she let out a loud sigh. I knew that Margie was ok and began to push in some more. I finally hit bottom and Ronni said "Go ahead honey, she really enjoys it"

I pulled about halfway out and pushed back in. I then pulled back until just the head was left inside and pushed the entire length of my cock back into her ass. I could tell by Ronni's reaction that Margie was totally into it now so I began to fuck her ass, slowly at first then picking up speed.

I gazed down at Ronni. She had her head thrown back and was grinding her pussy into Margie's mouth. She looked up at me, smiled and said "Oh Yes Baby! Fuck her ass! Fuck it good! She's real close and so am I! Cum with us!"

I began to really pound into her ass. The harder I fucked the louder Ronni became. I felt my balls began to tighten and knew that I couldn't hold out much longer. Just then I felt Margie spasm tightening her ass around my cock. That set me off and started to pump another large load into her ass. At the same time she groaned heavily into Ronni's pussy causing her to go over the edge as well.

We all fell into a pile on the bed, gasping for air. Margie was the first to speak. "That was wonderful. Even though it is your birthday I feel like that was my present. I can't wait to do this again."

I looked at Ronni and asked "Is there going to be an again?"

"Oh yes" she said. "And since you lost our bet, there are going to be even more wonderful things happening in this room."

"Oh no" I thought "What plans could she have? Oh well. If they are as good as this one was I'm sure that I'll enjoy them" As the possibilities ran through my head I fell asleep between Ronni and Margie with a huge smile on my face.

12