All Comments on 'Ronni's Turnaround'

by handyassman

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Yes!

A real loving wife. I loved this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow man....

This was really great.... loved it, keep writing....never stop........

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
One of the best loving wives plots ever....

.... because it is so unique. Wife get's empty nest and decides to spice up sex life with her very own spouse???WWNC

swimwriterswimwriterover 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

Nice take, keep it up

swimwriterswimwriterover 13 years ago
Really loving

keep it up...

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
great!

A real lw story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
stupid beyond belief

It doesnt work this way. EVER. Trust me I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
In MY DREAMS!

Ha! If wishes were fishes, we'd all be throwing nets. If MY wife were to change like this broad, life would be so fucking sweet! ALAS, it ain't happenin'.... I'm certain it's my fault???

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
OK, now you need to add a chapter or two EXPLAINING what EXACTLY prompted the change.

She didn't just wake up one day and "decide" she was different. The "good parts" of stories includes the "WHY and the HOW".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantasy

well, in this site anyway. most writers here think that wives only get there groove back if it concerns another man or men. your story is refreshing. thank you.

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
What is the twist

I enjoyed the story,but why the sudden interest, in doing kinky things, all of a sudden? Boyfriend maybe?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
But of course, this is just a fantasy / fiction work. Isn't it?

Wait until the other shoe drops to the floor and he finds out that she has been cheating on him and is feeling guilty that she doesn't do the things with her husband that she does with her lover.

I'm interested in reading just how this story will finish, and will be looking for another chapter.

Thanks for the good read.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Hot story

This is great. People don't complain when a story is about rare aberrant behavior where the husband gets screwed over. That seems to be believable. But here we have a great loving wife that fights her way out of depression and actually turns to her husband to reignite their sex life. Yeah, it's red hot sex, almost unbelievable. But I enjoy this as a erotic treat rather than the guy forced to eat some other guy's cum out of his wife's pussy. I don't believe that happens very often either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Leave well enough alone

This does not need more chapters, accept that she and Carol talk about alot of things and enjoy a beautiful loving story. It was most refreshing and a wonderful stand alone. Thank you.

Harzac

albertthelionalbertthelionover 13 years ago
Fabulous

this is a fantastic story fucking the wifes ass for the first time,

I wish mine would let me too maybe I wil get her to read this

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HELEN TRENT WAS RIGHT

life doesnt end at 40 and beyond. TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A disappointment to those who think every woman cheats

but a refreshing change to the few half-normal readers on here. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A few too many new things

here all at 1 time. Leaves me with the thought that maybe she had someone teaching her and she decided to share. This could also explain the long time without sex between them.

The other person might have cut her off when he had enough, so she took it home again.

Just saying.....

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
A wonderful fantasy

It would be great if every 40ish Sweetie had this turnaround (better if the honeymoon had never stopped!) However, depression doesn't work this way. Talking with a BFF is a wonderful thing, but few of those BFFs are likely to advocate for a sudden, enthusiastic adoption of anal play!

It was wonderful imagining that this could actually happen to some lucky printer, somewhere. Keeps the hopes (and things) of the rest of us up, doncha know! Might have fit better in Fantasy/Sci-Fi, but it was pleasant!

4*

ptolmetptolmetalmost 8 years ago
Healthy

I love it. A couple that takes the depression that naturally comes with the kids flying the nest and turns it into new opportunities to try new things together. I love it. Thank you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ray

The Martian Slut Ray used for the good of a marriage.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
A truly loving wife?

I kept waiting for the hammer to fall. That was delightful. We should all live as well.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat4 months ago

Sorry, but her “why” doesn’t hold water. A 180 turnaround like that just isn’t believable. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous