Ronni's Turnaround

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my cock was getting very hard and was poking into the cheeks of her ass. Ronni grabbed the soap, lathered her hands, reached behind her and started stroking my cock. She leaned her head back and said "You may wash my ass now, but make sure it is very clean."

I did as she instructed and massaged the outside of her ass with my soapy hands for almost five full minutes. The entire time I washed her ass, she was washing my dick and it felt wonderful. When I thought she was squeaky clean I said "How about we move this into the bedroom?"

"Not yet" she said, "My ass isn't completely clean."

"But I've been washing it for five minutes. It's not going to get any cleaner."

"You've only cleaned the outside. You haven't even started on the inside and that's the most important part."

"How do you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Get your hand good and soapy and press your finger against my asshole. But take it slow."

I was really getting into this and couldn't wait to see what came next so I did as she asked and lathered my hand up until I almost couldn't hold the soap any longer. I reached between her cheeks and found her puckered anus. I swirled my middle finger all around it, making sure it was totally clean, and then gently pushed the tip into her ass. Ronni sighed and said "Keep going lover. That feels nice."

Spurred on by her encouragement, I pushed little more until I was up to the second knuckle.

"How's that?"

"MMMMMM, that feels wonderful. Wiggle it around a little bit."

I started wiggling my finger around eliciting a loud moan and an "Oh yeah. Just like that". I continued to move my finger around but also pushed it in to the last knuckle. I now had my entire middle finger embedded in my wife's ass and she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it. After a minute or so she said "Do you think you could get another one in there and make sure I'm as clean as possible?"

I told her I would try, so, I reluctantly pulled my finger out of her ass and replaced it with two. I pushed in ever so gently and I could feel her tight up. "Relax" I said. "I'll go a little slower if you want."

"Just give me second to get used to it."

I paused and waited. After a few seconds she said "Go ahead"

I pushed in a little more, taking it slowly. Eventually I was once again up to the last knuckle in her ass but this time with two fingers. I stopped and held them there for a minute. Ronni then said "Ok. Move your fingers around like you did earlier. Yeah, keep that up. Work them in small circles. Oh yeah, Ohhhh yeah. That feels great"

The entire time I was working on Ronni's ass, she was working on my cock, occasionally stopping to rub more soap into her hand. Abruptly Ronni let go of my cock, bent over and said "Take your fingers out of my ass and shove your cock in it!"

"What?"

"You heard me! Pull your fingers out of my ass and shove your cock in it!"

"Are you sure?"

"I am as sure as I've ever been about anything! Now do it!"

WOW! I've thought a lot about fucking Ronni's ass but was sure that I'd never get the chance. Now that I was getting that chance I was going to savor every second of it. I pulled my fingers from her ass and grabbed my cock. I pulled one of her ass check to the side so that I could see what I was doing. I eased up and placed the head of my dick at her asshole and just stared. I was finally getting what I had always wanted. I began to push into her slowly until the just the head popped in. I gave her a second to get used to the feeling then pushed in about an inch. After a couple of seconds I pushed again.

"Hold on" Ronni said. "Gimme a minute"

I waited, hoping that she hadn't changed her mind. I needn't have worried. After taking a deep breath Ronni told me to continue. I pushed in a little more and looked down to see half of my cock buried in her ass. It was an awesome sight. I pushed in slowly until I was finally balls deep in the ass of the woman I loved.

Ronni said "Oh god. I can't believe how full I feel."

"Are you ok?" I asked

"I'm great!" was her reply. "Start moving but take it slow"

I slowly pulled about halfway out and then pushed back in. I did the several times then pulled out a little further. After sawing my cock in and out of her asshole like this for about thirty seconds I pulled out until just the head was still in her. I waited there for a second the pushed in the whole thing in one quick thrust.

Ronni let out a loud gasp and said "YES! Do that again!"

I did, making her yell even louder. With that encouragement I began to fuck her ass in earnest. I would pull almost all the way out and slam my cock back into her ass. I picked up my pace and was soon fucking her ass as hard as I would her pussy. The entire time I was doing this all Ronni could say was "OH GOD! OH YES! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS!!!!! OH SHIT! FUCK ME!"

I pounded her ass for a couple more minutes then.

"AAAAHHHH YES! I'M CUMMING!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!"

When Ronni came, her ass tightened on my cock causing me to have the biggest orgasm ever. I rammed my cock into her one final time and just held myself there shooting glob after glob of cum deep into her bowels. Both of us were trembling. After we stopped shaking and as we were coming down off of the most mind blowing mutual orgasm ever, I looked down between us at my still semi-hard cock in her ass, my cum oozing out around the sides and thought "Things are going to get interesting."

12