All Comments on 'Ron's Wife's Beautiful Breasts'

by creolemyers

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
plussevenplussevenalmost 20 years ago
Glad I read this

Really well written. A very good read. You should branch out, if you haven't already.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 20 years ago
Clever writer...

...it was very inspired to include the idea of a "Plain Jane" stirring up passion in a man who feels unworthy of his wife. Adoration is DEFINITELY the key to most men's hearts, or at least our dicks. Any woman, no matter how plain, who adores and worships a man will be rewarded, in most cases (except for pathetic fools and sub males), with at least his interest and affection, if not his love. Beauty and sexual openness help, but adoration is the most underrated tactic or approach for a woman to use, in this age where the nonsense of "Goddess worship", female dominance, and Aquitainian-style chivalry, not to mention feminism and PC, are so predominant. Adulation is something of a lost art.

SnookySnookyalmost 20 years ago
A masterpiece

The best writing I've seen in years, erotic or otherwise. Normally, I'm not into fiction but there's a lilting, poetic quality here that delivers a message about life that most of us can relate to. Reality is normally not a big draw for me ... too depressing. But I'll definitely make an exception here.

Where can I find more of this kind of treat?

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Very good

a nicely written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Rosa & Ellen

If you do write a series to this story, we would like to see Rosa is letting Ellen suckle and play with her breast while Ron is tied to a chair and the only thing he can do is watch his two loves make love to each other. Rosa should divorce Ron and take him for all he is worth. Then Elen should move in with Rosa and become lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
guys can't decide what they want in life

guys r never happy with what they have. ron has beatuifull wife rosa and he is fucking a flat chest that was stupid!!! rosa should start an affair and ron should see them having good fuck and hear her new lover telling how beautiful boobs she has and how he likes to fuck her and rosa getting more arose by it then last rosa should ditch ron.

Sock_PuppetSock_Puppetalmost 15 years ago
What?

I'm not sure I understand the story, but it did hold my attention, and made me wonder. Very entertaining. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
turd

horseshit

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

This reads more like a draft than an actual story. Sure, you can make brevity and a clipped narrative style work, but then what you choose to say becomes all the more crucial. Writing style is good but narratively it feels like there are huge holes.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That was pretty silly, but at least the husband is cheating in this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous