Room For One More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's so tight.'

'It is,' Drew agreed. 'Go on.'

She slipped the receptacle in slow and deliberate. Drew winced with pleasure, her breath dense and simple. She bit her lip soft beauty, grabbed a pillow to grip it inhabited encounter. Alyson took the other pillow and placed it under Drew to raise her. Drew moved the fingers in her snatch like blurred teeth.

'That's better,' Drew spoke. 'I feel more of it going in.'

'It's going all the way, baby.' Alyson moved slow ratification.

Alyson bucked like an inverted plateau. Silence was all hers. She read the edges of flesh. Ghost machine awareness. Alyson moved in and enticed out steady to point of pain. Drew arched back further into the thrust. She moulded to lust and good touch. The fingers of one hand ground into her pussy. Knuckle dusting agent to allow the collapse of neurons. She dived around herself, scissoring her fingers. She fought herself in reactive thrusts, diving, delving.

'I'm ready to go off in your shit,' Alyson screamed in her thrusts.

Bucking like a salacious stake the dildo roared in Drew's anus. Alyson slapped the organ in and cracked the baby out. Like an antique screen fervent passion rose. Drew squealed her pleasure and Alyson panted through the jabs. Her feeding drove fiercely towards flames, turning to electric dust.

'I'm coming up your ass!' Alyson howled to the delinquent air.

Drew moaned with the cadence of a wild animal. The stars unhooked, a moment with the infinite. Full moon exponent. They heaved in unison like thrown shadows crafted from spectral night. Alyson added more lube to the shaft as she pulled it out. Like noise upon noise the two sighed into each other. The resemblance of pagan art. Alyson withdrew the seductive shaft from Drew's shivering cleft, in that moment an ornament dripping pre-eminent.

Alyson leaned into her lover's ear and whispered. 'Do you like my fucking you?'

'Fuck yeah,' Drew sighed. 'Do some more.'

'Let's go then.' She dismounted the bed and walked.

Drew pined like a dog after a bone. 'Where you going?'

'Let's take this to the shower.' Alyson demanded. 'I'm still wet from the rain, I need to clean up.'

'And I'm still wet from you,' Drew quipped.

Alyson took off the strap-on. They both ran to the bathroom with Drew leading. Set to a warm they stepped beneath the abundant torrent. Their lips bore passion as they smashed them together. Tongues beyond teeth stabbed the others mouth. The contours of their bodies pierced together. Hearts with more stylised runes beat like a shamanic trance.

'I feel like the world imploded,' Drew gasped from their kiss.

'We are amalgamation lovers.' Alyson tweaked Drew's nipples between thumb and forefinger. She twisted the flesh a hint and stroked with her little fingers pushed out.

Drew put her hand between Alyson's legs and fucked her with four fingers lined together like lollipops. Her arm moved like ardent reels. Alyson's teeth gripped and gnawed, eyes closed, sharp breath admission. Drew's left arm curled around and gripped her neck from behind, a sweet picture caress. They danced together under the water like savage mimes. Their breasts rubbed mutual in the downfall. They bled into each other as Alyson joined the tirade by coupling her fingers with Drew's pussy. The crescent of Orion's Belt melted along their twitching shoulders. Force majeure transcendent.

They fought with their passions gripped within. Seeking in the other theirs, trying to prize the appetite out. They dug with their hands into the meat. Gold at the end of the tunnel began to drip like asleep tears. Isotope aspects greeting wave after signal of bliss. Unremittent they had each other entranced of bliss. Coiled within shifts of flesh. They fell to their knees and let the water pour. Drowning in each other they held on to time contracting upon their endless courier piece by piece. Assuming their likeness to each other.

After long moments had passed Alyson chose to speak. 'It was great finding you like that.' She said.

'Great improvisation on your part.'

'You didn't miss a beat yourself.'

'You did surprise me though.'

They kissed like alien crafts. A diamond sea rushed between them. Their receiving like secret, tender light.

'That was the best yet.' Alyson disengaged.

'Well next time you can be the one wanking.' Drew replied.

'Aw no, I've got another game for next time.'

'I'm intrigued.' Drew curled her eyebrows and began to nibble on Alyson. They held each other suggesting a lightning of flowers cracking concrete.

'It's a shame Jason didn't come with you,' Drew suggested.

'Well you're pre-empting me,' Alyson answered. 'That was one of my ideas.'

They curled into each other, their naked, sweat filled bodies borne together like sugar. Their embrace devoted and unremitting.

12