Rooming with an Employee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam looks down at my raging hard on and says, "First, we are going to need to bring that down to normal size." My first thought was, 'they are going to let me cum,' then, I felt a solid smack to the balls. Through my screams and groans, I heard Sam say, "there we go. This strap will fit now."

I can then feel something snug go around the base of my balls and the base of my dick. I try to look down but Julie's head is in the way. I can then feel the strap around my balls tighten. Then the strap around my dick tightens as well. These two straps seem to be working together to squeeze and separate my balls and penis.

Julie finally leans up and I can now see the contraption. Sam interrupts my thoughts by saying, "This strap is to ensure that you will stay in a semi-hardened stage all night long but will not be able to cum. Just to add some more pleasure, we are going to insert this vibrating butt plug. It should help keep you stimulated all night. And don't look so disappointed, we will be using bigger ones in the future."

Julie grabs the butt plug and runs her hands up and down. "Thank god they are using some lubrication and a pretty small plug." Once it is lubed up, Julie starts pushing it in. At first, I could feel my ass trying to stop it, but with it being lubed and the persistence of Julie, it slide all the way in. Now that it was in, Julie pressed the remote button and it started buzzing away.

Julie and Sam got off of the bed and looked down at me. With a smile and a giggle, they both said, "Have a good nights sleep" and left the room.

I lied in bed for the next hour with a ragging hard-on and my asshole vibrating. And to top it off, I could hear Julie and Sam having orgasm after orgasm in the next room. How in the hell was I going to have a good night sleep?

To be continued...

I hope you enjoyed my story. You can leave a comment on this site, or email me through the link below. I will be finishing part three shortly, so be on the lookout.

12