All Comments on 'Roommate Changes Everything Ch. 01'

by nailemtothewall

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she is just a whore

She got a new dick and hopefully her bf kicks her to the curb. A cheater is always a cheater so she isnt worth keeping around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot story!

I like the story alot! I hope that in part 2 there is some cockolding or humiliation of the boyfriend!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
slut

Such a slut...cant get enough of fucking..girls like she always jumps into nearby big fat cock

Genesis196Genesis196almost 11 years ago
Really good

Continue please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

A few typos here and there, and a couple sentences don't make sense, but otherwise an excellent story! Please continue. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cannibalistic noise?

That actually made me pause and wonder what noise a cannibal would make in general. I reckon you were going for something more along the lines of animalistic noise?

Also, Kyle acts like he has the mentality of a caveman when he 'roared' at her that they weren't finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could have been better

WHY DO WRITER THINK 9 " COCKS ARE GREAT MOST GIRLS WOULD RUN A MILE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Throughout the entire story I had to keep reminding myself that Brodie is a woman, not a man, and that made it difficult to get into storytelling. Also, I second the comment about giant cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t like when the sight of a “big dick” makes a girl’s personality go a 360. It makes the story less believable. Overall good concept and I liked the pace of your story. Enough backstory to get to the mainplot without rushing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous