Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh," Her head and shoulders began to jerk back and forth, and Jerry, who had obviously experienced other women coming just from having him inside them, knew exactly what to do. He released her breasts and reached around to grab her by the ass with both hands and began to shift her back and forth slightly. Not so much fucking her as he was just grinding her around, rubbing her deep inside with the head of his cock. Just then I began to cum too, and I struggled to remain silent as I shared my first orgasm with Ellen, surprised somewhat by the fact that I was coming without having stroked my cock. I had teased myself with my fingertips, but that had never been enough to push me over the edge before. As I squeezed the last drop of cum from my shaft I knew that there would be more before we were done here tonight. "Oh my God" she said as she came down from her peak. "You touch places where nobody else has been for a long fucking time" Jerry had released her hips and she was now moving herself up and down slightly on his cock, stroking the last two inches with her pussy. "I had almost forgotten how good a really big one feels"

"I hear," she continued as she kept stroking him with her pussy, "That most of he girls only get to have this once, and then they get frustrated because you won't let them have it again"

Jerry, who really was a pretty nice humble guy in person, seemed to change into somebody different once he was in bed with a woman – and I had heard it dozens of times - he became cocky and arrogant. He knew that once a woman had that big cock inside her, that he could pretty much do or say whatever he wanted as long as he kept giving her what she wanted.

"Most of them only get it once" he replied, "because that's all they deserve." "Only the women who are special – the ones who are really good – get to have it again" "So, tell me" she said as she began raising herself up a little more with each stroke, half of his thickness now appearing each time she lifted herself. "What's your definition of special?" "How good do I have to be?

"Just give me the best fuck you've ever given anybody in your life" he growled as he rolled her over onto her back and shifted her to the center of the bed without pulling himself from inside her. "Because that's what I'm about to give you."

I swear I heard Ellen whimper slightly as he drew back and then began to tease her with the first 1/3 of his shaft. He supported himself above her as he slowly stroked himself straight down into her over and over again, never giving her more than about two or three inches. His teasing had exactly the desired effect as her legs spread wide and she began to thrust up at him, wanting more, needing what he was refusing to give her.

"You...like...to...tease...don't you?" she asked, her voice becoming ragged as he continued to torment her, his shallow stroking creating friction directly against her clit. "You're gonna make me beg for it aren't you?"

I knew from experience that he was going to do exactly that. He loved to hear them talk smutty, and he loved to hear them beg. One difference was that he usually had to prompt them and lead them to it – Ellen willingly went there herself!

It became obvious to me at that moment that Ellen was as much in control right now as Jerry was. She clearly had lots of experience with, and a tremendous love for, big cocks like the one she was getting right now. And, unlike most of the other women I had heard with Jerry, she seemed to know exactly what to say to get him going. Her right hand reached up and grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head down until his ear was next to her mouth.

"Oh yeah" she moaned, just loud enough for me to hear "You wanna fuck my pussy real good don't you? You wanna feel me come all over your big hard cock?"

My cock instantly went hard again.

"Come on" she urged, "Give it to me, please, give it all to me"

Her words apparently had the same effect on him that they did on me, because he immediately pushed her thighs further apart and began to go deeper, now giving her 6 or 7 inches with each stroke.

Her legs went wide and her heels rested on the back of his thighs as she rotated her pelvis slightly to give him the room and the angle to get as deep inside her as he wanted to. Her nails scratched lightly at his back and her head was thrown back in a way that left no doubt how much she was enjoying what he was doing to her.

"Oh my God" she cried out, "Fuck it, please, fuck it hard"

I knew that if I touched myself I would come again, and I wanted to wait and finish along with her.

Jerry was driving deep now, his balls slapping against her ass with each stroke, the wetness squeezing out from inside her and forming a puddle on the bed. From my perfect vantage point it was easy to watch as the muscles in his ass clenched and then relaxed with each stroke. Her heels were now resting just above his ass, and I could see the red lines she was leaving as her nails clawed wildly across his back. I couldn't see her face, but I could imagine the way it must have looked based on the sounds she was making.

"Uhh, Uhh, Uhh." Her grunts, which sounded more animal than human, coincided exactly with each of his piston-like strokes which drove the breath from inside her.

Just below his ass, between her widely spread thighs, I could clearly see the ring of muscles at the entrance to her body stretched to their limit around the wrist-thick cylinder that was probing the very deepest recess of her silky smooth sheath.

Each time he pulled back, withdrawing nearly his entire length from inside her, I could see his thickness glistening with her abundant lubrication, the lips of her pussy clinging to his cock.

"Don't stop, I'm gonna come, Oh My God Yesssssssssss" she cried out.

I could easily tell when her orgasm hit, the muscles in her thighs trembling, her pelvis thrusting up at him, her head jerking back and forth as the convulsions ripped through her body.

I reached down and stroked myself about four times, and then I was coming again too.

Jerry continued to show his amazing control as he fucked her right through her orgasm, never slowing his pace as she screamed out that she was there again.

I watched and listened as she screamed and convulsed through yet another orgasm, my cock still oozing from my own second orgasm. He suddenly pulled himself from her and flipped her over onto her stomach. He lifted her by the hips and slowly slid his entire length back inside her. He reached out with one hand and pulled her head back, his mouth only inches from her ear, but it was quiet enough that I could clearly hear what he was saying to her - as well as her response.

"Tell me what you want now" he growled as he began to work himself in and out of her. "Come on baby, we both know what you want – don't be shy - say it."

"Fuck me" she hissed. "Fuck me like a man, show me what you got"

"Oooh, a little attitude" he said as he started to stroke her a little faster and harder. "I like that in a woman – an attitude to go with a hot pussy."

From my hiding place on the other side of the wall I could clearly see her face reflected in the mirror in the headboard, and I knew it was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen – my cock still hard, but too sensitive to touch. Her eyes, which had been wide open when he had started stroking her full depth, were now shut tight. Her mouth was wide open in an almost silent scream of pleasure as he pounded his entire length into her, most certainly bumping her cervix with every plunge inside her. I watched as she actually arched her back and pushed herself back at him, clearly wanting everything he had to give. "Ohhhhhhh God fuck me" she screamed out as he gave her exactly what she wanted. Faster and faster he drove himself into her, hammering her most tender flesh with hard deep strokes.

"Ccccccoming again, Oh my God I'm coming again" she cried out, and I could tell from his shortened strokes and the jerking of his hips that he was there too.

Then he buried himself inside her one last time, and he couldn't hold back his own cry of pleasure as her wildly orgasming pussy sucked the cum out of his body, his hips jerking and his body convulsing with hers as they shared a mutual orgasm and his hot seed filled her to overflowing.

I continued to watch silently as they slowly slid down that post orgasmic slope together, their bodies both shuddering slightly with the aftershocks. Finally, after several minutes, he allowed her body to slump forward onto the bed, and his still thick cock pulled from inside her with a plop.

"I'll get us a towel and something to drink" he said as he climbed from the bed and bent over and kissed her shoulder.

I waited until he started down the stairs, and then quietly crawled back into my bed, knowing that I had just witnessed the hottest fuck I had ever seen or heard anywhere in my life.

As I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help but smile, confident that she would be back again!!

12