Roommates Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, what is he doing to her?" Alex laughed as he pulled the laptop out from under the cushion.

"Where's Patricia?" I asked.

"She left," he said as he opened his laptop. The woman was now bent over the bed as the guy pummeled her. The sound of their flesh slapping together began to make me blush. It reminded me of the time Alex fucked me. My eyes were glued to the screen, "Hence the porn," he continued as he tried to get the window to close, "This is ridiculous," he mumbled as he fiddled with the computer. He caught me staring. "See something you like?" he teased. I quickly brought my gaze to his face.

"No," I responded, "I don't watch porn," I quipped.

"Bullshit," he smiled, "Everyone watches porn."

"I don't," I said.

"Well, you are now," he laughed as he gave up on trying to stop the movie, "Maybe it will close itself after it plays," he looked at me, "You wanna join me?"

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"Come on," he smiled, "It'll be fun," I looked back at him unsure, "I promise not to touch myself if you won't," he teased, "But if you feel inspired, don't let me stop you." I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Only because I have nothing better to do," I whispered.

"And?" he smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"And because you are a little bit interested in watching two people have sex?" he offered.

"Maybe," I confessed. A huge grin spread across his face. "This is for science," I defended, "I just want to see what it is."

"Sure," he said, totally unconvinced.

As we watched the two performers on the screen, I instantly felt myself getting turned on. The girl's legs were spread wide open as he fucked her. He pulled his cock out of her and began to eat her out from behind. Watching his tongue flick over her clit made me begin to get wet. Then watching him tease her with long slow licks made me uncomfortably aware that my breath was getting short. I noticed Alex's breathing shorten with mine. Then, the performer brought his tongue up to her asshole and, enthusiastically, began to rim her. My panties were getting uncomfortably wet. I needed to break the focus,

"That's disgusting," I whispered as I shot Alex a dirty look. He just smiled at me.

"You didn't seem to mind when I did that to you," he whispered. I blushed.

"Alex-" I started.

"I know, I know," he responded, "Forget it. I've forgotten it. We're just friends," his voice was cold and flat.

"So, what was that at the gallery?" I asked.

"That," he started, "was a slight flirtation."

"A flirtation?" I asked, shocked.

"I can't flirt with you?" he asked innocently, "It's just some innocent fun between friends. Right?"

"So what about..." my mind raced through all the ways he had teased me in the past week. Hell, in the past few minutes. I was going to get him to admit to what he was doing. "So, that comment about my underwear was nothing? Just," I shrugged, "a slight flirtation."

"Erica," he laughed, "you looked beautiful tonight," he continued and carefully placed his hand on my knee, "I can't tell you when I think you're beautiful?" He pushed his hand higher and began to massage my thigh. What was it with all the men in my life making me feel silly sexually? First Elliot called me a whore, now Alex was telling me that the tension between us was nothing. No. I wasn't going to let these boys boss me around. I didn't flinch as he moved his hand higher and began to play with the top of my thigh high. I stared at him coldly and maintained my composure. I looked down at his crotch and saw he was hard. I smiled.

"Care to explain that?" I challenged.

"What?" he breathed.

"Why is your cock hard?" I said without batting an eyelash.

"Erica?" his eyes widened in surprise, "Looks like I'm rubbing off on you," he whispered, "I like it." I put my hand on top of his, stopping his hand from going any higher.

"Alex," I insisted.

"Why are you checking out my cock?" he responded. His eyes locked with mine. I felt myself began to waver. His fingers wiggled past my grip and rested against my panties. I gasped when he touched me. I'm sure he could feel how wet I was. He smiled as his eyes drifted over my body. I got my control back.

"Why is your cock making an appearance if you are just flirting with me?"

"I am watching porn," he responded, matter-of-factly, "It turns me on. It makes me hard."

"Anything else?" I asked. He began to trace his fingers up and down the outside of my panties. It took all I had not to squirm. He moved closer to me. I felt my mouth relax, my lips hung open, begging to be kissed. He brought his mouth painfully close to mine.

"No. What makes you say that?" he whispered darkly as his fingers began to press against my panties, begging for entrance. I wasn't going to let him get the best of me.

"Nothing," I whispered as I clutched his wrist, stopping him. I pulled his hand out from between my legs and crossed them. He looked back at me. He seemed thrown by how well I had denied his advances.

"Nothing," he repeated as he brought his fingers to his nose and smelled. He smiled. He playfully ran his fingers over his lips. I maintained my icy resolve, but inside I was screaming. I wanted to make him feel the way I did. I wanted him to feel this hopelessly horny. "If you'll excuse me," he said as he moved away from me, repositioned his laptop and began to blatantly watch the porn. "I'm going to see where this takes me for the rest of the night." He looked like he had just won something. It pissed me off.

"Why do you look so smug?" I snapped.

"Nothing," he repeated again. He looked satisfied, "You're human just like everyone else," he smiled, "You watch porn and finger yourself just like every other girl"

That pissed me off. I stood up.

"Oh, don't get mad Erica, I was-" he started.

I faced him, reached back, unzipped my dress and let it to fall to the floor. That stopped him mid sentence. I stood in front of him in my bra, panties, thigh-highs and garter belt. His eyes drank me in. He bit his lip as his breathing quickened.

"So, this," I said as I began to turned around, showing off for him, "does nothing for you?" He just swallowed as his eyes continued to drift over my body.

"Nothing," he whispered as he tried to look away from me. I leaned forward and rested my hands on either side of his head and dangled my tits in his face. I brought my hand down to his crotch and playfully ran my fingers across his bulge. He jumped slightly. His jaw tensed and his eyes closed as he held back a moan. I smiled. I brought my hand to his face and traced down his jaw line.

"That's good," I whispered. I was about to turn around and give him a great view of my ass as I walked away, but I got a better idea, "That's good because, I'm feeling inspired,"

"W-What?" he stammered. Seeing my affect on him made me brave. I was surprised by how much I was enjoying my control over him.

"You said that I could touch myself if I feel inspired," I repeated, "And since there is nothing between us, this won't get weird," I grabbed the laptop, put it in-front of us on the coffee table and sat next to him on the couch. Alex was frozen next to me. I rested my head against his shoulder and whispered up into his ear, "What? I thought I was just a girl who watches porn and fingers herself like everyone else." I began to play with my tits through my lacy bra. As I sighed in pleasure, I felt him relax and I saw him began to massage his cock through his briefs.

As we both stared intently at the screen I was surprised about how aroused I was getting. The two porn stars were fucking against the wall, she was obviously getting close to cumming. As she cried out, I just wanted to be fucked even more. I began to get so aroused that my pussy began to ache. I hadn't planned to take it this far. I just wanted to be a terrible tease, but now, I actually needed to get off. Slowly, I spread my legs open and let my thighs touch Alex as I massaged my pussy through my underwear. I glanced over and I caught Alex looking at me. His hand was in his briefs as he jerked himself off. The desire for me in his eyes was arresting.

"Eyes forward," I commanded. He quickly looked back at the screen. I took the opportunity to slip off my bra. I began to play with my tits. That brought his attention right back.

"Holy shit," Alex whispered. He was looking at me again. I looked back at him and smiled. I turned and spread myself out, facing him, on the couch. He began to move to try and get on top of me.

"I thought this was nothing?" I teased, as I brought my stockinged foot up to his chest, stopping him,

"Its whatever you want it to be," he moaned. He put his hands on my waist as he began to try and mount me. I wriggled out of his grip, letting him face plant on the sofa. I pushed everything to one side of the coffee table, sat on it and spread my legs.

"Stay," I commanded. I began to rub my pussy through my panties. They were soaked. They way he looked at me got me so wet. He sat back up and slip his briefs off. His cock sprang out and bounced against his sculpted stomach. It looked so thick and hard, it made me wet. He was so fucking sexy. His body was so masculine and muscled. His abs flexed as he ran his hand up and down his cock. His other hand played with his balls. His cock was wet with precum.

I stared at him and slipped a finger into myself. I head him moan,

"No fair, I showed you mine," he teased. I stood up and slowly slipped my panties off and sat back down. I must have been a sight to see, I was in nothing but my garter belt and thigh highs. I spread my pussy open for him. "Yes," he hissed and began to jerk himself off. His eye lids got heavy as his hand focused on the tip of his cock. I felt so powerful as I watched him getting off to me. I slowly eased a finger into myself. I moaned. "Yes, just like that," he whispered. Suddenly, I heard his breath catch. I looked back at him and saw him begin to cum. He came hard in thick streams over his hand and on his chest and stomach. As I watched him a wicked grin spread across my face. Hearing him moan as he looked at me made me so hot. Once he finished, I got up and straddled him on the sofa.

"That was fast," I teased, "I was just getting started," I smiled as I settled myself on his wet crotch he groaned as he began to grind his limp dick against me, "Can you keep your hands to your self?" I asked.

"Yes," he smiled. I took his hands and began to lick his fingers clean of cum, "You're evil," he moaned, "Pure evil," I looked at him as I did it. I was blatantly taking advantage of his refractory period. I knew I had a few minutes to do whatever I wanted and that there was nothing he could do about it.

I push his hips back against the couch. I slowly pushed my two fingers inside my pussy and began ease them in and out of myself. My thumb swirled around my clit. He gripped the cushions underneath us. It was killing him not to touch me. I threw my head back as I picked up the pace. It felt so good. I leaned forward and moaned in his ear, "You're being a very good boy, so you can suck my tits." He sighed and attacked my chest, kissing and biting me and pulling me as close to him as he could.

"If you can be patient I'll give you something much bigger in a minute," he whispered between kisses. He was devouring my tits. He worked his way up my neck, grabbed my face and began to kiss me. I let him do it, getting lost him his embrace for a minute. But soon I broke it and roughly grabbed his face.

"What did I say?" I warned, pinching his jaw in my hand "Hands to yourself," I repeated, "Now suck my tits. Or watch. Thats it." He looked back at me.

"Yes Mistress," he said and smiled. He made of point of showing me both of his hands as he put them behind his back. He dipped down and began tease my tits. He licked and bit my nipples. He watched my face, intently, as I pleasured myself. I was getting close. I began to press against my spot inside of me and play with my clit with my thumb. With Alex sucking my tits, I quickly felt myself begin to cum.

He watched me as I came, he looked almost amazed. I looked right back at him, sharing my orgasm with him, it felt so intimate and incredibly intense. As I got lost in it he wrapped his arms around me. He held me close and kissed me sweetly as I began to moan and shake. When I finished, I let my body rest against his. As I caught my breath he slowly pulled my fingers out my pussy. He brought them to his mouth and began to lick them. He moaned as he tasted me. As I watched him I felt myself getting turn on all over again. I glanced down, he was hard. He looked at me. His eyes were pleading. He ran his tongue between my fingers.

"Please don't make me beg," he whispered. He looked so desperate and tortured. Perfect. I smiled and playfully traced my hand over his cock. He moaned and began to position my hips over him. I pushed his hands away and carefully got off of him. "What?" he whispered as I stood up, "No, Erica, please," he said as I began to walk away. He followed me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled my back against his chest. He shamelessly groped my tits, pressed his hard cock against my ass and began to devour my neck. It felt so good, but leaving him like this felt better.

"Alex!" I warned as I ripped myself away from him. Harshly, I grabbed his face, making him look me in the eyes. "No," I said, pointedly. He stopped. I turned back around and as I left him, naked and hard as I sauntered into my room.

TBC...