All Comments on 'Roommates to Bedmates'

by LoneOwl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Nice Transition

From just fooling around playing cards to pleasuring each other, a very nice transition indeed...

SachsSachsabout 18 years ago
Nice

A really nice gentle story. I like the build-up/tension and the innocence of Brian. I hope you've got more submissions :-)

rdayzzrdayzzover 17 years ago
wow

holy shite

yummy

fuck me

i was so hot

it happened to me the same way

but i used sex oil

and it was two roomates

they both took turnes in me

wow

shite

that storie brot back memories

ya

rdayzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

I loved the build up, the gentle relationship. It was wonderfully hot and romatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
slow

adored the slow seduction.oh so sexy.so gentle and sure.the first kiss,so gentle and persuasive.more stories please.

JellyPieJellyPieover 14 years ago
Aww

I absoloutly loved it! It was hot, and sensual, and at the end it was sweet. It makes me want to cuddle up with my man. God, this story was amazing.

<333

freemic3040freemic3040almost 14 years ago
AMAZING!!!

This story was amazing!!!! I've never been with a guy, but it sure made me wish this guy was my room mate and he would show me the pleasures of man-to-man sex!!! This story was so sweet and gentle, it made me want to snuggle up to a big guy and be the best bottom he ever wanted!!! GREATNESS!!! Would love to read more from you; different storylines or a continuation of this one!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet

This was such a sweet story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just awesome

what can i say ? i was hard from the moment u said u awoke with him,

till the end of the story..

extremely awesome story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

From start to finish! Wow! Thank you for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
came for a visit

I visited a friend from our university days. His wife was on an ocean cruise with her sister and mother. There had been an attraction between the two of us but we'd never acted on it. Each of us assumed the other was only interested in straight sex. His wife was a beauty, one of the best-looking women I'd ever seen. I told him it was too bad she was away because it was so hot to look at her. He got up and left the room, saying he'd be right back, then returned and handed me a pair of her panties, black with little white stripes. "From the hamper -- now you'll know what she smells like." I was surprised but could not take my eyes off the panties, with their silky feel and, yes, a stained and crusty gusset. "Wow, quite a strong aroma," I told him. It was summer, we wore shorts and he could see my bulge. "You look so good enjoying my wife's panties, getting big." He turned off the light at the end of the couch and pulled the hem of my shorts to him until he could rub his lips lightly across my crotch. He stood up, took my hand and led me down the hall to their bedroom, telling me to keep sniffing Claire's panties. In no time we stood naked in front of each other, rubbing our cocks together, then kissing with the panties between our lips. He rolled a condom onto me as I trembled, rubbed lube on himself and pulled us onto the bed and into an embrace. When he pushed me away he said, "Let me get my legs up." and swung his feet above his head. "Put the head of your cock against me and we'll go slow," he whispered. I could not believe how beautiful it looked to see my cock sit at his opening. He wiggled from side-to-side as I pushed and entered him. It was unbelievable, it felt so good. The rubber made those unmistakable rippling sounds as we moved. I told him I had to hold back or I'd cum almost immediately even at only about halfway in. I was on my knees with his legs on my shoulders and just overwhelmed by the view of the two of us, two men, fucking. He said he could feel his sperm upwelling, too. Looking at his cock I saw how hard he was. Without a word I pulled out and put my mouth on him. I hadn't ever sucked a man but what to do was obvious and I loved the feel of his cockhead against the top of my mouth. As I swirled my tongue he flooded my mouth with waves of warm cum, most of which I swallowed. Its taste was sweet, then salty. I was even harder as we readjusted and this time I thrust all the way in, noticing how hot he felt inside, then halfway out and back in deep before a shuddering ejaculation. We knew we'd try it again in the morning, and we kissed with a little seed still on my tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE this story: ❤❤❤❤❤ (5)!

Thank you for this story. 👍👍! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous