Roommates to Bedmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoneOwl
LoneOwl
7 Followers

"Well the condom's just for safety...and this stuff's so it won't hurt your cute little butt. I want you to enjoy our first time." With that I got on my hands and knees on the bed, and looked over at him, smiling.

"I want you to enjoy it, Brandon."

"Not like that... Lay on your back." I laid on my back and looked at him, not knowing what he would do. He moved his right hand between my legs and spread them before kneeling in front of me. I looked up at him, the man who would be the first to take me. "Lift up your legs sweetie," he said calmly, putting some jelly on his fingers. I lifted my legs, and closed my eyes as he put the jelly on my little butt hole. Knowing those were his hands and what he was about to do made me let out a small moan, at least until I heard myself and stopped, and smiled at him.

"Is that all, now?" I asked quietly.

"No babe, not quite ready," he said, and slid his index finger into me as I let out a small gasp. He rubbed the inside of my, pushing inside my butt hole from side to side. He pulled out his finger, and I let out a small sigh.

"Now?" I inquired.

"Almost. Two this time, ok?"

I smiled to him, and lifted my legs a little more. He lubed up his index and middle finger, and slowly pushed both inside me deeply.

"It hurts, stop!" I cried out. He didn't stop, and gently rubbed me until a was calm and it no longer hurt.

"Trust me sweetie, it'll hurt a little at first, but you will love it." I couldn't help but trust him now. I had gone too far to want to turn back entirely. He slid his fingers out, and looked at me. "Now it's time, just breath slowly."

I slowly took deep breaths as he rolled the condom onto his long hard cock, and lifted my hips. I closed my eyes as he placed the tip of his cock against my virgin butt hole. He gently pushed forward, until the head was in and I opened my eyes as wide as I could.

"It hurts, no more!"

"Ok sweetie, I'll hold it, just breath, relax." He gently rubbed my butt with the head of his cock in my. I slowly breathed until it no longer hurt, and looked at him.

"Cover my mouth, and all the way, and hold it?" I begged.

"If you wish, I will." With that, and covered my mouth and I closed my eyes, and he slowly drove all seven inches of his cock into my body. I tightly latched my legs around his thighs, not letting him leave me, breathing deeply in the hope the pain would leave me, so only the pleasure from him would exist in me.

"Brandon, it....feels so good but painful..." I uttered. He kissed me softly, and smiled.

"Want me to start moving in and out?" he asked. I only nodded, and released my legs from his thighs so he could. Very slowly at first, and only about half an inch he fucked me. I grabbed the sheets on the bed out of pleasure. He felt so wonderful inside of me, a pleasure neither of us had quite experienced before.

"It's too much, wait, I want to enjoy it longer," I said, writhing in pleasure. He silenced me with a deep, long, passionate kiss, never ceasing from his thrusting, and only going faster and with deeper strokes.

I cringed as I came between our bodies. Never before had I felt such pleasure, such pure ecstasy. He buried himself deeply into me, and looked down into my eyes just as my orgasm was subsiding. He took his hand, and dipped a finger into my cum and licked his finger clean. He then used his fingers to clean off my stomach, all the while his cock deep in me. I closed my eyes, knowing now that my pleasure was not over with a simple orgasm. He suddenly kissed me with such fury that I could not resist. I felt my own cum drift into my mouth as he started to pump his cock deep into me, deeper than had brought me to come. I was beginning to become delirious in the ecstasy from this man, my room mate, who shortly before was a straight man to me and nothing more. Here I laid with his cock thrusting deeply into me, and our tongues sharing my cum.

I writhed as the pleasure did not cease, and with the strength of his thrusts, so did the pleasure. A pleasure stronger than my orgasm overcame me, and I was helpless with him. I could not stop him, and the look on his face told me he was no longer in control, that his fury was pure instinct to come in me.

He slowed his pace, and looked into my eyes. "You trust me?" he asked softly.

"Yes, oh yes I trust you. Come in me, fuck me until you come!"

He pulled out of me entirely, and looked down at me. He removed the condom and didn't hesitate to thrust his entire cock deeply into me. "I want to fill you with my cum, sweetheart." I looked up at him, and only said, "Come in me."

He needed no more encouragement to begin thrusting in and out of me harder than before. I pulled the sheets so hard out of ecstasy that they began to rip apart. His long thick cock was driving me insane with pleasure.

With one massive thrust, he forced his cock deep into me. I looked at his face, and could feel his cock pulsating inside of me. I wrapped my legs around him tightly, holding him.

He left his cock in me, as his orgasm became subdued. It must have lasted several minutes, by the look on his face, and the increasing gooey warmth in me. He collapsed on top of me, and I held him tightly. His cock slowly softened and came out, his come leaking out of me. I kissed his cheek, and smiled at him, and whispered in his ear, "you're still in me."

The sweat was beading all over his face. I rolled him next to me, and wiped his face dry.

"That was amazing," he whispered to me, gasping for breath.

"Absolutely....exhausting too," I added, before turning on my side, and putting his hand over my belly button, holding me tightly, safely. We drifted off to sleep together, the same way we had awoken.

LoneOwl
LoneOwl
7 Followers
12