All Comments on 'Rosalita Ch. 02'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Really great story, please continue to write it when you are up to it. You remain to be one of my favourite authors on this site, keep up the great work. ;)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I really hope that you would continue the story

You have written this story so beautifully, that I would love to read what you could envision for the three lovers, as they live in a true marriage relationship. The marriage where the women would be in love with each other as much as they love their husband. How they would react if Cindy would become pregnant.The thought of their relationship excites me. Thanks for the very well done story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That was beautiful...

So touching. I don't know if the Spanish was any good either but it was certainly moving! I love all your stories & this one is no exception! I can't wait to read the next installment hopefully sometime fairly soon! I'd also love to see a new "I Room" installment too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

I hope you feel inspired to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic story part 2

Just wanted to add something to the comment I left on part 1 of this story.

As I said, there are few who do this genre justice like Ahabscribe constantly does. But just to name two others at the top of my list: Klrxo and EnCarta, both here on Literotica. There are a few others, but they are often 'one hit wonders' or for example, Baron Darkside (aka Baron DeSade) who have a huge volume of stories, some good, some bad, and often digressing on things that don't strictly stay inside the mother/son incest theme. Cut and past of my original comment follows:

As I've come to expect from all of Ahabscribe's stories, this is another fantastic read. Few authors of mother/son incest seem to be able to do this genre justice, and its refeshing to see Ahabscribe's work. All of it is good, but this is one of his best. Mother/son incest should always be about love, tenderness, and most importantly where the mother or mother-like figure is experienced and in control of the situation. This story is exactly like that. I especially like all the juicy dialog, or what I call 'mommy talk.' This dialog is especially important to elevate one story above other stories that 'get everything else right,' but its often the biggest stumbling block. If its not done right, and authentic sounding, it really messes up an otherwise fantastic story. Ahabscribe is especially good at getting it right every time. Please write more, and thank you again.

Mystery_MeatMystery_Meatover 15 years ago
Even hotter than part 1!!!

A young man gets to have sex with a sexy latina and his hot blonde mom... what a fantasy! Well-written and deliciously graphic. Wish I could give it 110!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So Hot !

Fantastic Story. very well written and paced. I'll be reading this again right through for certain. Congratulation, you deserve an award for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely, perfectly fabulous!

This had everything I look for in erotic stories: a Latina, a mom and son, mature women, and big breasts!! And a well-told story, too! Stories don't get much better than this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I ASK YOU TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so good. Damn you are good. MORE! MORE! MORE!,but finish Christmas with Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story

This is a fantastic story. Any sequel?

goamz86goamz86over 14 years ago
good but......

i love the idea, but it was a little too romantic and loving for my taste. make it hot and nasty and i think it would make me read it over and over and over.

Please continue it. it has been over a year.

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonabout 14 years ago
Please

OOOHHHHH, More, Deeper, Deeper, give us More. OOOHHH Please, More, More.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too Little

You shuld have continued with more. This is the firs ime I came across the stories and this would have been the greatest series. Very exciting and good. Come back with more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I usually don't comment but... Wow, that was an awesome story!

mab4664mab4664over 11 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed the story immensely. I do hope you decide to continue it at a later date. Much is left to be written about yet.

risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 11 years ago
Truly Incest!!!

i guess you correctly called it Incest rather than Mature .Reading This story made my day enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a mind blowing romance!

Incredible work, Sir! I can't wait for chapter 3.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Really sad it's not completed, and it looks like it will never be

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Fantastic

More might be nice but definitely not required. This, the I Room series and many others are so good that I find it hard to believe that you also wrote that piece of shit "The Stimulus Plan Slut". Forget that crap and write more like these please.

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Beautiful!

Wonderful story. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
don't know

This is beyond Mature and the Incest ship has sailed. In a way Rosalita is committing incest with the departed Juan through Johnny. This is a love story that goes beyond the normal parameters for either May/December Romance or Incestous Mother/Son Love/Sex. They literally share their selves from past through the present and into the future with their vows. I keep reading your work and think 'this is his best work' and then you do it again. Its like orgasms, 'Oh this is the greatest', and of course that just means different. But this is good, keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best incest story on lit.

Would love to see a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving Son

This is mind-blowing, paralyzing romance. Even the asshole father helped to teach him to be kind and compassionate in love. Telling him that the best part of him ran down his mother's leg must have taught him what kind of man he did NOT want to be. Rosalita and Johnny satisfied their need for love, but also for the need for their family members. His making love to his Mama Cindy was inevitable, but Mama Rosalita facilitating it just made it better. And that there was no awkwardness, competition, or jealousy between them. Most stories I don't encourage the continuation of, but this one I do. Can I have some more Sir, please?

justanarsejustanarseover 8 years ago
:::Shrugs:::

With a hot mom like his, what does he need with this roselita? She seems like a third wheel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pleading

I do not know how long it is since these were loaded but I after reading lots of your work I find the urge to beg you to write more episodes of this and jonos please please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Having them both was my ustimate goal in my mind from the beginning when I started reading. My hardon was constant when his Mother entered this picture. It seems like this is going to be one lone adventure for the son until he marries Rosalita in the near future. How I wish I was him.

Gryphon1321Gryphon1321about 6 years ago
Really like this set

I hope you do come back to this set of stories and add more. it was very well done and a great read from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Review

Maybe an holiday together, all 3 in a hotel room, or rent a beach hut on an island, or even a winter's holiday in a traditional log cabin with a wood burning fire, maybe a double pregnancy?

Cindy gets a divorce, they all move in together , there own home, sleeping in there master bedroom,

Maybe all 3 take a road trip across America? In a mobile home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Read

Outstanding writing! Waiting for part three

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

One of the few stories on this site worth reading. Romantic yet sexy

missvixen555missvixen555over 4 years ago
Great writing

Thank you for this great story - loved it and so well written :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

You are a fantastic writer. Please continue with your great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s not like that

I HAVE TO STRONGLY DISAGREE with someone who said in a comment that this story is “one of the few stories on this site worth reading”!That’s A NONSENSE!THERE ARE A HUGE NUMBER OF STORIES that are worth reading on this site and THIS STORY IS NOT AMONG THE BEST from here!

Also,why would the mother of a 18 year old boy tell him that he couldn’t have some champagne,even teasingly?!THAT’S RUBBISH!A LOT OF TEENAGERS DRINK CHAMPAGNE WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM!Even children can have some champagne!So,HE COULD HAVE DRUNK CHAMPAGNE AS MUCH AS HE WANTED(NOT JUST “a little”)!And I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND how can he say that he “would have just as soon had a beer”!This is RIDICULOUS!EVERYONE KNOWS that CHAMPAGNE IS WAY BETTER than a beer!

malejktmalejktalmost 4 years ago

A very sweet, satisfying, sordid, lovely, beautiful, orgasmic, naughty, debauched, delicious tale of a fantasy. Greatly written and imagined, and I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pls next chapter

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/19/2021)

This series was wonderfully imagined and written. It was so tender and erotic. I bow to malejkt's description below (of about one year ago) he took all my words away. As for anonymousy (my spelling) of a year ago, what can I say? He sounds angry, jealous, and clueless. Well, I guess haters gotta hate? 500 stars!! (is that possible?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage..with some illegal twat making a family commit incest....

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great, great story. Love it. Next chapter please. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh man please continue this story I would love to have so many more parts added on as they move in together and they both become pregnant, I would love to see this story continue so much , I hipe you read this author and continue it soon, thank you so much!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rosalita Ch. 01 Previous Part
Rosalita Series Info