Rosie, Carla & Sally !!

Story Info
Rosie Webster has 3some with her mother and Carla.
1.9k words
4.74
28.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi its Rosie again.

Remember last time, I promised to tell you how I had sex with Carla and my Mother? Well here goes.

Mum was very excited at the prospect of spending a night at Carla's. She has always been a closet snob, and the thought of being invited for drinks with the boss, was probably the highlight of her social year.

Carla kept me abreast of her plans during the week, and as Saturday approached, all my apprehension disappeared and the thrill of what was coming was overwhelming.

The big day came and my dad dropped us off at Carla's apartment.

"Sally, Rosie you both look stunning, come on in, have a glass of champagne," said Carla greeting us at the door.

We were onto the second bottle of bubbly, when Carla asked my mum if she would give her opinion on a new range she was launching, to try to revive the fortunes at "Underworld", this ploy had worked before, when Carla had seduced her , but mum being Mum, fell for it again.

"Where are the garments?" she asked

Carla replied "over there, in that case."

Mum started to get up, to look, but Carla stopped her saying "no, sit down, we have a model."

At that I stood before them, unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. Quickly undoing my bra, and slipping down my panties, I stood naked before them.

"Rosie, what are you doing?" my mother almost screeched.

"Chill out, Mum, were all girls together, and besides you have seen me naked before"

My mum said "yes, but not since you were 10, and you did not have them then," motioning towards my breasts.

Carla then said "but Sally don't you think your daughter has a beautiful body?"

"Well yes, it is stunning, but quite a shock to the system."

"Relax, have some more champagne and enjoy our company, life's to short for hang-ups" suggested Carla.

At that moment I thought the whole plan would be off and that mum would not participate. How wrong I was.

As I changed each bra & panty set, I took a little longer, and my modelling, became a bit raunchier. Carla was ensuring mum had plenty of champagne, and was now sat with her arm around her shoulder, her fingers almost brushing her breast through her dress.

My mum seemed to be getting into the mood as she snuggled closer to Carla, whilst commenting as I slipped into and then out of, several sets of undies.

"Excuse me, I need the bathroom," I said as mum and Carla opened up another bottle and were quite oblivious to me standing there naked in front of them.

As I sat on the toilet, the thought went through my mind that the next few minutes may be the most important of my life, could I seriously think of having sex with my mother? As I dried myself, I reached inside and slid a finger over my clitoris, I shuddered with pleasure and convinced myself that I could.

As I got back to the lounge, I greeted by the sight of Carla and my mum locked in a passionate embrace. As they kissed I could see mum's tongue snaking into Carla's mouth and Carla's responding.

I went to the sofa and sat behind my mum and began to gently kiss the back of her neck. It took a few seconds for her to realise what was happening, but she broke off from kissing Carla and turned to face me.

I had literally a second to make the next move, which would begin my journey into the ultimate taboo , sex with a parent. My head told me to stop, that it was oh so wrong, but every fibre of my womanhood told me to kiss this woman who was now looking at me with eyes wide open in astonishment.

She managed to speak the first three letters of my name before my lips moving onto hers silenced her. It Did not feel wrong or strange even, just very nice. For a second or two she tried to break away, but I held her mouth tightly against mine and then felt her relax and she started to kiss me for real, her tongue sliding over mine in a very slow and erotic fashion.

We broke the kiss, our faces inches apart, looking into each others eyes, she smiled said "oh Rosie" and began kissing me again.

Meanwhile Carla had removed her clothing and was now naked, and unzipping mums dress. We reluctantly broke away and mum stood up, letting the dress drop to the floor. She was wearing a lacy white bra and matching panties. As she undid her bra and let it slide from her breasts, Carla stood behind her an fondled her breasts. I took hold of the panties and slid them over her hips and down to the floor. I looked at mum, for a woman in her early 40's she was in good shape. Her breasts were not as big as mine, I must have inherited granny Webster's genes, though the nipples were identical. Her stomach was fairly flat, with just a hint of bulge and at the junction of her legs, her pubic hair was thick like mine, but a light shade of brown, not dark as mine was, granny Webster again I suspect.

Carla took mum and me by the hand and led us into the bedroom.

After kissing both of us mum lay down between us on Carla's king size bed. I was kissing her and caressing her breast as Carla moved down her body kissing and licking as she continued her journey south.

As Carla began to lick my mothers pussy, I moved my lips to her nipple and sucked gently on it. Mum stroked my hair and said "you have not done that for a few years my love, but it feels so nice." I was so turned on it was incredible. As I moved my lips and tongue around her nipples, I felt the nubs harden and mum give out little sighs, yes they were as sensitive as mine.

Carla was continuing to administer the type of tongue service to her pussy that I knew would be sending her crazy. Sure enough I felt her body tense and she gave out a huge sigh as her orgasm passed through her body.

As Carla joined me kissing her breasts, mum said "thank you girls, that was my first for a long, long time."

I did not feel this was the time to discuss my parents sex life, so kissed her and simply said "you're welcome."

Carla motioned for me to go down on mum, and another point of no return had been reached.

She did not object as I trailed little kisses down her body, sticking my tongue into her belly button I continued down and rolled my tongue around her pubes coating them with my saliva. The musky aroma exuding from her pussy was overpowering as I thrust my tongue deep into my own mothers pussy. The ultimate taboo had been breached. And it felt wonderful.

The thought went through my head that some 20 years ago, my dad had placed his penis in this same pussy, depositing the seed that met an egg and produced me. Nine months later, I exited from between very lips. It was so surreal.

I was so involved, giving my mother oral sex that I was not aware of what was happening at the other end of her body. I lifted my eyes and through the strands of pubic hair, I saw Carla squatted over my mothers face, the long outer lips of her pussy, were being licked by my mum. She lowered herself and my mothers mouth covered the whole of Carla's slit, her tongue sliding in and out of her hot and soaking pussy.

We were in need of a rest and the three of us, relaxed for a while, wrapped in each others arms, kissing gently but not saying a word.

The first words spoken were by Carla, who suggested a circle. It seemed strange telling my mother about a lesbian sexual position, but she was eager to participate. We arranged ourselves with Carla at the top and myself between her legs, while she was to pleasure mum, whilst for the first time, mum would apply her lips and tongue to my pussy.

As I felt the first touch of her tongue on me, I came instantly, the orgasm ripping through my body and sending me to a high, that I had never experienced before. Spurred on I licked eagerly and soon had the product of Carla's orgasm seeping into my mouth. We broke the circle and as we met, exchanged, kisses and each others juices in equal measure. It was probably the most erotic thing I have ever done.

Mum watched on as Carla and I demonstrated the 69 position, Carla was on top, and as I licked away at her pussy, I inserted a finger into her anus, the shock of which caused her to bite down on my pussy lips. I yelled out in mock pain, and my mum, gently spanked Carla's arse, which she seemed to enjoy.

After that I became the voyeur, as Mum & Carla got down and nasty. It was fascinating to watch, the woman who had given me life, so sexually aroused with the woman who had introduced me to this magical form of lovemaking.

My fingers were working overtime in my pussy as I watched the two of them. My orgasm finally arrived as they adopted the "scissors" position and I had a very close up view of their pussies grinding together and being smeared with the juices they were expelling.

The three of us were exhausted, having made love for hours, when my mobile phone rang. It was my dad, who had come to pick us up. We had lost all track of time.

"Just give us 10 minutes, were just finishing a glass of wine," I giggled down the phone.

Carla and mum were having a goodnight kiss, each had one hand caressing the others breast, the other moving slowly in and out of their pussies. It was so sexy.

As mum dressed, Carla came over and as our lips parted said "thanks Rosie for making my fantasy come true, I have never had such a night."

In the car going home, we were very quiet, hardly responding to dad's questions.

As I lay in bed, trying to think of the possible reactions to the nights events, the door opened. It was mum. She leaned over and kissed me, her hand slid inside my pyjama top and cupped my breast. I responded by lifting her nightie and stroking he pussy.

"You are a very naughty girl, Rosie Webster, very naughty, but I love you, and by the way, can we do this again?" She kissed me one more time said "sweet dreams" and left.

Despite the champagne and sexual exertions I could not sleep. My hand went instinctively down my pyjama pants and was soon caressing my still sore pussy. As my mind wandered I remember Molly saying something about my kissing her better than my dad, did Molly and my dad have something going on?

I had, had a threesome with one parent, why not another?

But that's another story.....