Taking the Pill

Story Info
Nick takes a walk on the wild side as a woman.
8.9k words
4.6
25.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,554 Followers

This is NOT a story where a guy is turned into a sissy and used by men. If you want that sort of thing, there are stories by other writers. I've written other stories about gender change pills and this is more of the same. I hope you enjoy it.

**************************************************

It started kind of funny. I was Nick, a 24 year old male -- well in truth more like a non-binary AMAB. There was no doubt that I was far from being a cisgender male. I never got into all the standard male shit, but neither was I interested in transitioning to female. The idea of going though months of hormone therapy, having to dress feminine, then undergoing surgery was a real turn off.

I didn't want to dress or look especially feminine, so I dressed about as androgynous as I could. Shit, everyone wears jeans and tees -- right? I stayed clean shaven and kept my hair at a medium length, but never shaved body hair or wore traditionally feminine clothes of any sort. Clearly, I avoided skirts and dresses, along with avoiding bras and panties.

I had men's sport style underwear. They were more androgynous than boxers or standard briefs. Still I was curious about what it would be like to be a woman. As I said, I had no desire either to transition or to dress in drag. Being female had some fascination for me, but I figured it was a curiosity never to be satisfied, until I heard about the pills.

There was one pill that would change a person's body from male to female, and another that would change from female to male. If I could change for a short time, then change back, that would let me satisfy my curiosity without being stuck as female for the rest of my life. It was very much underground and not easy to get, but I started doing some discrete inquiries.

I was working full time as a programmer/analyst, but mostly remotely, but had some vacation saved up. If I could get one of each of the pills, I could take the one and spend two weeks of vacation as a woman, then change back at the end of my vacation. I could keep wearing jeans and tees, but would need panties and bras for the two weeks, but that was no big deal.

I found someone who could get me the pills, though they weren't cheap -- something like a thousand each. Then again if I traveled somewhere for vacation, it would probably cost me two grand for two weeks anyhow. Rafe was hardly the type of guy I wanted to deal with, but there were damned few sources for that stuff.

Rafe was quite different from me. Where I was quiet and introspective, he was loud and boisterous. He also had another demand.

"Besides cash for the pills, you have to let me fuck you, when you're a woman."

"No way."

"Then find the pills somewhere else, if you can."

"Why are you doing this? Can't you get enough pussy from real women?"

"After you take the pink pill, you'll be a real woman -- at least until you take the second one."

"I'm not taking it because I want to be fucked by guys."

"If you're gonna be female, you need to try it while you are. You might find you like it."

"I could get pregnant."

"Morning after pill, or get an IUD, so you don't."

"I'll have to get it taken out before I change back."

"No, you just have it in you as a male, but if you do it again, you're still protected."

"You're insane."

"I got one in me from when I went femme."

"I have trouble seeing you as ever being female."

"I had a great time and fucked a shit load of guys and girls when I was a woman."

"How long were you a woman?"

"Last time was for a week, but I've done it half a dozen times."

"Fuck."

"You're gonna, if you want those pills."

"I have to think about this."

"Think fast, otherwise I'll sell it to someone else."

"I'm not going to take the pink until my vacation starts and that's not for another week."

"So give me a thou and I'll give you a pink. I won't sell you a blue to change back until after I fuck you."

I gave him the thousand dollars and he gave me a pack with one pink pill, which would change me to a female. I stashed the pink in a pocket and went home. I really wanted to have that blue so I could change back later, but clearly Rafe was going to hold out on me. I spent some time thinking about what I really wanted to do.

It had occurred to me that I might want to see what it was like being a woman and having sex with a man. I didn't care for having Rafe essentially coerce me into sex as part of the price for walking on the wild side. It wasn't like sex was even a major consideration in taking that pink pill. I was more curious about how it would feel having a woman's body and living as a woman.

I decided to go ahead and get a little ready for it all. I bought a couple of sports bras and several pairs of panties -- nothing frilly or lacy and no thongs, just solid color bikini panties. I figured I'd stick with my existing tees and at least try to stay with the jeans I already had. I know women's jeans are cut different because women have smaller waists and wider hips than men for the same body size. I'd try it at least and see. As I didn't feel or dress particularly masculine, neither did I want to dress especially feminine, so I figured no skirts or dresses.

As my vacation got closer, I got more nervous. This was what I wanted to try, but still I was apprehensive about the whole thing. I'd already laid out the money for the pill and some money for clothes, but was ever more uncertain, particularly since I had Rafe wanting to fuck me once I'd changed. I wasn't sure how I was going to cope with it all.

I hit the end of my work week and sat at home looking at the pill. I wanted to do it, but was scared as shit about the consequences of becoming a woman. Since I was shy, I really had no girlfriend, which was good and bad. A girlfriend might help ease the transition and give me some guidance, but she might also be freaked out by having her boyfriend become a woman.

I sat there with the pill and a can of soda, stewing over all the possibilities -- the plusses and the minuses of it all. Finally in a moment of clarity or weakness or strength, I popped the pill into my mouth and swallowed it with a gulp of soda. As soon as I did, I had second and even third thoughts. I wondered if I should quickly go to the bathroom and try to vomit it up. Instead, I sat there on the sofa, in part wincing at the thought of what was about to happen to me.

For a while, it seemed like nothing was happening which was disturbing in some ways and a relief in others. I started to relax and sat back on the couch. It took about ten minutes before I felt anything, then I could feel something happening to my body. It didn't hurt per se, but didn't exactly feel good either. It felt like parts of me were being stretched, while others were being squeezed.

I think I lost consciousness for a while as waves of something ran through my body. I came to maybe fifteen minutes later and felt weird, yet somehow normal, which made no sense. I had more or less collapsed against the back of the sofa and as I sat up, it felt different. I could feel boobs shifting on my chest. I stood up and my center of gravity had changed which threw me off.

I walked into the bedroom and staggered a bit until I got used to how my body now behaved. I went in the bathroom and pulled off my tee and got my first look at the mammaries that I now had. They were roughly b cup as I later learned. I could just tell they were real and nice though not huge. As I looked in the mirror, I reached down and touched them for the first time.

Okay, I'd touched my body as a man, but nothing ever felt like when I fondled my titties for the first time. I read somewhere that men and women have the same number of nerve endings in that area, but I can tell you that as a woman, mine were far more sensitive. I sat down on the toilet and spent quite a while just caressing my breasts.

The nipples were particularly sensitive and I gasped and moaned as I pinched and tweaked them. I leaned back against the tank and just sank into pleasure as I learned about my new body. I ran my fingers over every pore on those sweet boobs. I was no virgin, I'd been with a couple of women and had seen and stroked their love mounds, now I had some understanding of what they felt.

As I squeezed my breasts and caressed them, I worked my way to the nipples, which had gotten surprisingly hard and ran my thumbs over them. I was lost in the feeling of pleasure from fondling my titties. I didn't think I ever wanted to find my way back. I felt something building through my body before it broke like a tidal wave over me, giving me my first female orgasm.

I felt like I could hardly even breathe and almost felt like I'd have been happy to die in that instant. After a few minutes, I came down from that and sat gasping on the toilet. As I looked down, the crotch of my jeans was soaked. At first, I thought maybe I'd pissed myself, but it didn't smell like urine. It was the juices from my own pussy.

I stood on shaky legs and unzipped my jeans and dropped jeans and briefs to the floor. I got my first look at my own pussy, though with the bush and angle, I couldn't see as much as I'd like. I sat back down on the toilet and tentatively stroked my little slit. It felt great -- easily as good as when I'd stroked my cock when I had one.

I ran my fingers down the labia several times before insinuating a finger very slightly into myself. That felt so good that I slowly worked my finger all the way in me. Since I was nice and wet, it went in easily and my quim felt great having my finger in it. As I stroked, I found my clit and stroked it as I finger fucked myself. I could feel that I still had a hymen, which I guess was a surprise.

I knew I was likely to have Rafe fuck me before this was all over, but I didn't want him to take my female virginity. I saw I had a hair brush with a smooth round plastic handle. I grabbed it and brought the end of the handle up against my cunt. I spread the labia and eased it in until it reached my hymen. I pushed it and broke my hymen which gave a short stab of pain, then actually felt good.

I eased the brush in until only the head of the brush was visible and the entire handle was buried in me. While it felt strange, it also felt very good having it deep in my pussy. I moved it just a little, which made my snatch tingle, then eased it slowly in short strokes while stroking my button. I felt a steadily increasing pleasure which I felt start to radiate through my body.

I kept it fairly slow, actually slower than I tended to go when I fucked women, but that was what felt best as I did myself. I was leaning back against the toilet tank with my ass almost off the seat and my legs spread as wide as I could get them. I continued to touch my clit as I drove the brush handle in and out of my very needy slit.

I felt my cunt grab the brush handle as a wave of pleasure washed over my body. I continued to stroke my clit but left the brush alone, buried deep in my inner sanctum. I had one hand pleasuring my boobs as the other one played with my love button. I don't know if it was one orgasm or more than one, I just know it felt wonderful and I wanted to feel it again and again.

Finally exhaustion overtook me and I sat gasping for air as my body came down from its heights. I looked down to see the brush head amidst my bush with the handle still in me. I eased it out, though the bristles on the brush pulled slightly against my pubic hair. I rinsed off the brush handle, which was now my new best friend and set it aside.

I decided I wanted to shave most if not all my bush and got razor and shaving cream. I trimmed the hair with scissors before putting on the cream and shaving myself there. It gave me pleasurable tingles any time I touched myself in that area, and to my shock, shaving my pussy became an erotic experience. Once I had it shaved clean, I wiped it off, then proceeded to shave legs and underarms.

My legs were still wobbly as I got up, grabbed my brush and stumbled to bed. I used my fingers and that brush to bring myself to two or three more orgasms before I had to stop. I was nearing exhaustion and my poor little pussy was beginning to protest that it had more than enough attention for one evening. I pulled the covers over me and fell asleep rather quickly.

..............................................................................................

The next morning, I was still a little sore and am sure I walked funny as I went into the bathroom. Normally I'd shower, but decided to take a nice hot bath. That turned out well as it helped dispel some of the soreness from my activities of the previous night. As I dried myself off, I continued to marvel at the feel of my body.

I put on one of the pairs of panties that I'd bought beforehand and they seemed to fit comfortably, It was quite different from the feeling of the sport briefs I'd been wearing, but somehow felt quite right, at least as my body was now. I put on a sports bra which held my breasts nicely. When I put on my regular jeans, they didn't fit so well. They were too tight in the hips and too loose in the waist.

I suppose I should have expected that, but got a belt and tightened it to try to look a smidge better. I grabbed a regular tee which still worked okay, though it was tight enough to emphasize my boobs more than I might have liked. I guessed I'd have to buy a few more clothes. I looked at my hair and tried to brush it so it looked okay. I was happy looking butch but didn't want to look like a slob.

My first priority was going to the walk in clinic nearby to get an IUD. I was still not sure that I might not need to have it taken out before changing back, but if I was going to have to let Rafe fuck me, I wanted some protection against pregnancy. This state had underwritten the cost of birth control for young women, so at least I would not be out a chunk of money there.

I didn't want to use my insurance card, since they listed me as male, so I winged it hoping they wouldn't look too closely. I got a female gynecologist who gave me a pelvic exam. I was still a little tender, but not too bad as she inserted the speculum in me. Before she put in the IUD, I felt I needed to ask her advice about it.

"I've heard about pills that change a female to male and vice versa."

"What about them?"

"I thought of taking the one to change to a male."

"You're one of those? I should have known."

"What do you mean?"

"You were born as male, weren't you?"

"Why do you say that?"

"And you want to know what will happen to the IUD when you change back."

"Yeah."

"It ends up in the male reproductive system."

"Will it cause problems?"

"Slightly lower sperm counts, and we can't remove it without surgery once you change."

"Lower sperm counts?"

"You could still get a woman pregnant, it might just take a little longer."

"So should I have it taken out before?"

"If you change to a woman again, you're better off having it in. Also those pills don't always work."

"What do you mean?"

"Those are mostly underground, not pharmaceutical quality, and even the pharma only works 90% of the time."

"So I could be stuck this way?"

"Yes, you could."

"Shit."

"You should have thought of that before taking it."

"I just wanted to know what it was like, not change permanently."

"There's a good chance it will change you back, but no guarantee."

"And if it doesn't, I definitely want that IUD in me."

"Even if you don't have much sex with men, it's safer."

"Thanks, Doc."

"You might want a follow up before changing back and after too."

..................................................................................

I went clothes shopping after and bought some women's jeans, though a bit looser. I really didn't want jeans that hugged my ass tight. I also needed a few tops that had more room for my boobs. I felt a little strange going into women's dressing rooms to try on clothes, but after a few times, I got used to it. I didn't think I'd need a lot, but I figured on two weeks this way.

I went back home with the clothes and changed. I felt better with things that fit more comfortably. I made a little something to eat and was sitting, trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my day, when my phone rang. It was my mother, who I didn't talk to that often. I had not told her what I was going to do, so she had no idea I'd become a woman, at least temporarily.

"I'm trying to get my son, Nick."

"This is Nick. Sorry, mom, I took a medication that has affected my voice."

"I'll say it has, you sound just like a woman."

"That was once of the effects, but should clear up in a couple of weeks."

"I wanted to meet you for dinner and get up to date."

"I... uh... think we need to wait a couple of weeks until the effects of this medicine have passed."

"So your voice is funny. That's no big deal."

"There's other things, but we really need to wait."

I heard a knock at my door and I was quite bothered by that, but it seemed to at least give me an excuse.

"Sorry, mom, there's someone at the door, I'll have to talk to you later."

I walked to the door and opened it to see my mother standing there. She looked at me and did a double take.

"I'm looking for my son, Nick."

"Oh shit, mom, why did you have to show up?"

"Nick? What in the hell?"

"There are pills which can change someone's gender, and I took one."

I didn't really want the people in the neighboring apartments to overhear any of this so I let her in and closed the door behind her. I walked back over to the sofa and sat down. She came over and stood right over me, staring and frankly shocked by it all.

"You wanted to become a woman?"

"Not permanently, just temporarily. There's another pill which can change me back."

"Why did you want to do it at all?"

"Curiosity more than anything else."

"But you aren't wearing a skirt or dress?"

"I don't really feel feminine."

"But you don't feel masculine?"

"I like women and don't want to have sex with men, but I just wanted to know how this felt."

At this point she sat down beside me, but she still seemed shocked by the whole thing. How does a person who identifies with both genders explain what they feel to someone who is truly cisgender? It is like trying to explain color to a blind person. Shit, it's easier to explain sound to a deaf person -- at least they can feel the vibration, even if they hear nothing.

I did try to explain though, with little effect. My mother and I talked for some time before she said we should go out to dinner. I wasn't sure I was ready for that, but she pointed out that I'd still have not much idea what it was like to be a woman if I seldom went in public as one. She spent some time getting my hair to look a little better. She wanted to put some makeup on me, but I said no.

"Most adult women wear some makeup."

"Not all do, and to the extent that I'm a woman, I feel more like a butch lesbian."

"You could stay a man and have women. You didn't have to change to get them."

"I don't plan to stay this way. This is just supposed to be like a crazy vacation thing."

"So be a little crazier and use some makeup and wear a skirt or dress."

"I didn't think you liked me changing."

"I don't but if you're going in the water, dive in, don't just stick your toe in."

"I don't know."

"If you're going to be a woman, then be a woman, damn it."

She made me sit still while she put on some eye liner, eye shadow, base, some lipstick, and I wasn't sure what else. Finally, she drew me to my feet and led me over to a mirror to see what she'd done. I had to admit, I looked far prettier than I had before, I just didn't think I wanted to look pretty. I didn't want to attract guys and I was afraid that's what would happen.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,554 Followers