Roxanne and Willie Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,908 Followers

Stevie turned to Ricky. "Why don't you go tell Roxanne that we need to see her in the kitchen. Bring Julie to, that way she can make sure Roxanne understands the rules in here."

Ricky left.

"So Willie are you having a good time?"

I grinned at him. "Yes I really am. Are you?"

Stevie laughed. "My friend, I lead an absolutely magnificent life. Yes I am enjoying myself. I have the greatest wife in the world and I love being a cuckold."

"I kind of thought so."

"Hi baby."

We turned. It was Sandra. Ricky, Julie and Roxanne were following her.

"I heard there was going to be a meeting in the kitchen. I didn't want to miss it for anything." She walked up to Stevie and kissed him. "Jason's fun, but I miss being with you sweetiheart."

"You won't feel that way later tonight when you have that big cock of his in your mouth."

Sandra giggled. "You know me way to well."

They both started laughing.

Roxanne walked up to me. "Hi baby, Ricky said you wanted to see me."

Ricky went to the refrigerator and took out another Heineken. "Willie thought you might like one of these."

Roxanne looked at the beer. "This is my favorite. Thank you Footboy."

Julie said, "Roxie, you can call him Ricky in here. This is the kitchen. This is the cuck's world."

Roxanne nodded and said, "Thank you Ricky."

He smiled at her. "You're welcome Roxanne, would you like a glass?"

She shook her head. "No thank you, the bottle is just fine. Peewee and I are pretty simple people." She stopped and looked at me. "I mean Willie. Sorry sweetheart, it gets to be a habit."

I shrugged. "Don't worry, I understand. It's okay."

She held up her beer. "Where did this come from?"

Stevie laughed. "It's from our private cuck stock."

Julie explained. "On date nights, our boys get whatever they want in the kitchen." She had her arm around Ricky.

Sandra laughed. "Ricky and Stevie buy everything. I'm quite certain that the food and wine in the kitchen is a lot better than the food and wine being served out there."

Stevie shook his head. "Now now, you guys are getting nothing but the best."

Sandra hugged him. "I know baby, I just love teasing you."

Stevie kissed her cheek. "I'll bet Jason is getting lonely. Isn't it about time for you to move into the parlor?"

Sandra nodded. "Come on girls, we'd better get back to our dates."

Julie and Sandra walked out the kitchen door. Roxanne stayed behind for a moment.

She put her arms around my neck and hugged me. "Baby, are you having a good time?"

I smiled. "Yes, this is a submissive cuckolds fantasy come true."

Roxanne laughed. "Sweetheart it certainly is a good thing we found each other."

"How do you like Brett?"

"Oh honey he's very handsome." She paused. "He's a really nice guy to. I'm having a lot of fun just talking to him." She sighed. "And he has a really big cock."

"Do you like him as much as you like Pete?"

Roxanne looked at me for a minute and then she said, "Yes I think I do." She paused. "But neither of them are anywhere near as much fun as you. Willie you're my baby." She kissed me. "You always will be. I love partying with other guys, but your sweet little body will always be my favorite."

She kissed me on the lips. "But not for the rest of tonight. Tonight we're playing our game. Tonight I belong to Brett. Tonight Brett's my baby and you are going to have to watch as we enjoy each other." She reached under my tee shirt and grabbed my nipple. As she twisted it she said, "Tonight I want you to suffer."

Roxanne stepped back from me "Thanks for the beer Peeeeeeweeeeee. Now I'm going back to my stud lover. I can't wait to get his big hard cock into my mouth again."

Roxanne turned and walked out the door. After she left Stevie looked at me. "Willie she really loves you."

I smiled at him, "Yes I know. Isn't it wonderful."

Stevie nodded in agreement.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,908 Followers
12