All Comments on 'Roxanne's Steamy College Girl-Crush'

by Roxanne Appleby

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2over 18 years ago
The story itself is excellemt

All the EXTRA commentary is un-necessary and annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wish mine would have been like that!

Hi Roxanne,

Thanks for your story! I wish I wouldn't have read that it was fiction. The thought of your first time really happening like that moved me. Your writing is beautiful. The story really appealed to me because I am very bisexual and the love that they shared, as friends and more, was something I can relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sweet and Touching

Thoughtfully put together; just beautifully written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

I really enjoyed your story. I thought it was well written and detailed. There's always something special about your first time. Thankyou for sharing yours. Maybe someday I will write about mine.

DW

Revrnd09Revrnd09over 18 years ago
Thank You!

Great job! Thaks for sharing with us. You did a wonderful job of adding the personal side to the "naughty bits"! I hope you are looking to share more with us.

pixie2002pixie2002over 18 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best pieces I've read on Literotica. Although apparently fiction, the story made me absolutely feel as if I were right there watching. No, I take that back. It made me feel as if I were right there participating. What a wonderfully erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Great story from beginning to end very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This was really good!!

I really liked this story.

Julie S.Julie S.over 18 years ago
Lovely

This was a lovely story, told with such realism that I felt as if I were there. you are a gifted writer, Roxanne.

My first time can't be told in this forum, but I could share it with you in private if you'd like.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 18 years ago
A very

sweet and hot story. I enjoyed the way it was written, as a narrative, or as you might have written it in a journal. That gave it more relevance and immediacy.

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
~

Nice work, Roxanne. It takes a lot for a 1st person tale to capture my attention these days. ~Imp

kbatekbateover 18 years ago
Personally

I would rather have played "Claire" than "Kate" in this story, but I'll take what I got.

Well done Roxanne!

damppantiesdamppantiesover 18 years ago
Sweet

That was a good piece of writing. It captured all the apprehension and confusion of a first time lesbian encounter. Very believable.

sacksackabout 18 years ago
very sexy and heartwarming....

I think you have a winner here.....

Miss JuliaMiss Juliaabout 18 years ago
Ooohhh....................... wow!!

What a lovely story!!! I was there with them both........ Great stuff!

Kendra7200Kendra7200about 18 years ago
such sweet Valentine's sentiment

Roxanne has outdone herself on this one. Perfect set up in the reminiscence and establishing a friendship that is real, sincere, and easy to relate to. Her descriptive prose in the lovemaking bits is nothing short of romantic and beautiful (once again). Establishing Claire as str8 at the beginning injected a touch of sadness into the scenario as I read the story; I really wanted these beautiful friends to be lovers for life, such was the intensity of their first time....a great big sigh wells up from deep within.

Bravo, Roxanne, and thank you.

Unsung MuseUnsung Museabout 18 years ago
can i just say...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

you're fabulous!

CunfucusCunfucusabout 18 years ago
Mufmfmfm - SLURP !

I was taught never to talk with my mouth full but I'll make an exception this time!

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years ago
lovely lesbian encounter

take it from someone who knows, very realistic touching and truly written!

good job,

and good luck in the contest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful and realisitc

As I read the story I was utterly convinced that it was a true account of a first time between two friends. Thanks for a great read.

fardreamerfardreamerabout 18 years ago
Wonderful....

Hi,

I'm a straight guy who also writes erotica every now and then, and I have to say this was a sexy yet lovely tale. I've always believed that a good story, whether it's about straight or same-sex experiences, has to not only have "naughty bits" but also heart and soul....yours, my dear, has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Work

Excellent writing, and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent

Hey there

I just have to say that this is one of the best erotica stories i have ever read. The language used by the writer is excellent and i couldn't keep my eyes off the text until the very end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

i love it, i love it, i love it!

Its a great story!

but as erotica, its pretty average i thought.

But a fantastic story otherwise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

That was the most beautiful, moving story I have ever read in my life. It brought a tear to my eye :')

TE999TE999almost 18 years ago
A Hint Of Sadness

Very realistic. I found it quite moving. In real life, the girl doesn't always get the girl. This depiction of a first encounter was sweet and loving. Extremely well done.

FallenfromgraceFallenfromgraceover 17 years ago
:)

I really really liked this submission Rox, i thought it had a good narrative and i liked the realness it had. However, there is something about it i cant quite put my finger on...i don't know. Hence the 75%...when i figure it out, i'll tell you, but it was a great read, don't get me wrong.

*kisses*

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
marvelous example

We all have, or I hope we all have, those early romances that shape our lives, the way we view the world and -- so on. This is a marvelous example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

you are an amazing writer, a true artist. This story was so obviously heartfelt and dear to you. Thank you for sharing it with us.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronalmost 17 years ago
Congrats!

Great! I definitely liked how you treated it seriously, showed how she cared for Claire, and at the same time it was ohhhh, so sexy!

jack_ffrostjack_ffrostover 16 years ago
"real" feel

I have to admit that i dont usually write comments, just vote, but I was moved to write this from reading your other responses. I feel the story has that "real" feel to it, that diary style narrative that adds a certain level of reality. It intrigued me in its delivery and gave a sexiness and arousal without all the searching through the thesaurus for flowery prose. Well done.

gat2drgngat2drgnover 14 years ago
Very Informative... sweet and full of gentle love.

I'm a guy, and I was reading your story to get some base information. I'm a first time writer, and I'm writing something more Sci/Fi'ish. About a boy in love with a lesbian, and his sex changes while there in the act. Your story gave me a lot of insite for my characters, and well it's pretty hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good

enjoyable, erotic and not sleazy or unbelievable.

soheil_r7soheil_r7about 13 years ago
Euphoric

I really love your story.

It made me euphoric.

jrwill45jrwill45about 13 years ago
nice quietly erotic piece

I loved your story and thought it was very well written.

Congradulations:

jrwill45

vergilius33vergilius33almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful glimpse into a mixture of platonic and erotic love (not to mention sapphic). Vivamus, mea Lesbia, atque amemus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Whoa sexy n sensual story best of d kind I have ever read, do keep writing ;-)

Waiting 4 more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great plausible and romantic set-up for a girl-girl encounter. Loved your use of grinding as a starting point for sex. It's not used enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Really enjoyed the story and didn't notice any bad spelling / grammar which was a lovely change when reading "stories" on the site or fan fictions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lovely. A very realistic first time experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully delicious first time moments and explosive erotic details, never too many derails when exploring, kissing, licking an sucking everywhere, the sweet pleasure of tasting and giving is overwhelming, nothing compares to those first adventures into those superb pleasures and Treasures!!. Please write more!!!!!!

LoveliquorLoveliquorabout 1 year ago

I love your stories AND your writing. Will you ever write again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous