All Comments on 'Royal Flush of Desire'

by Brandybeebee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Decent story but

Just so you don't make a mistake this dumb again.

Carte de vista is CdV and isn't what you were referring to. A Curriculum Vitae or CV grants a potential employer the potential employee's work history and qualifications.

Enjoy. Please look things up before you try to sound cool but come off as a dummy :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Epic stupidity

Even for fiction this was just awful. Beyond plausibility and the realm of imagination.

Stone_RhineStone_Rhineabout 9 years ago
Wicked Mr Slevin

Sounds like Mr Slevin is a naughty devil addicted to sex and power. I quite like him, the character you love to hate. Putting the CV hiccup aside, it is well written and could be a good opener for a series.

Poor Luke didn't stand much of a chance with his "Jack the lad" work colleagues and that potent aphrodisiac.

I hope you continue the story. I enjoyed it and found it quite a turn on. :P

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyabout 9 years ago

This was mostly about Candy and the wife was an afterthought.

AuswoodyAuswoodyabout 9 years ago
A royal desire for more of the same

An exciting game of poker, mixed with a liberal amount of sex, well written and conceived ;) another exciting story thank you for sharing. i look forward to the follow up of Mr Slevins exciting day with Luke's Wife and the trip home after work. well done 5 stars from this reader. Keep up the good work.

CrissySnowCrissySnowabout 9 years ago

Story smells like dudu hole or dudu chimpanzee feeding the baby jaguar on YouTube

LuvCoddlerLuvCoddlerabout 9 years ago
Another hot story

Poker and sex - two games I love lol. Hot story, great as all your stories are. Please never stop writing:)

CovemsCovemsabout 9 years ago
Cards

I would love to play a game of cards with this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awaiting Mr.Slevins exciting day with Luke's Wife

A pretty good story, just felt would have been more interesting if Luke's Wife wouldn't have been so easily seduced just by the Vial, there should have been some more of seduction and maybe even a bit of Blackmail to make her submit eventually.....

Scott274Scott274almost 4 years ago
Highly Overrated

Why the hell is this rated so high at 4.4!!!!...and why is this in NonConsent/Reluctance? Should be in Mind Control section..

KaraSweetKaraSweet7 months ago

Where is the seduction and the nonconsent or even a little bit of reluctance? It could be a hot story if the wife was less compliant. Especially when the husband just took off her panties as if they were her coat. Do a rewrite and add some drama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous