Royal Flush of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aphrodisiac was kicking in along with his natural male lust and Luke suddenly found he had a raging hard on.

"You want her, why deny yourself?" Mr Slevin suggested and cut into his already sinful thoughts.

"I'm married," Luke tried to reason but his throbbing cock had no such conscience. He licked his dry lips nervously and unknowingly drank more of the aphrodisiac concoction.

"Tell you what, let the cards decide," Mr Slevin tempted, widening the suggestion. "You win, you get to fuck Candy ...in ...every... hole... imaginable. No one will know, except the guys who fuck her themselves too." He paused to let him think of it.

The aphrodisiac boiled in Luke's veins and his eyes feasted on the groaning troilism behind Mr Slevin. It was hot fucking and raw lust.

Paul and John high fived each other as they swapped ends, using her as their pleasure toy, strutting and peacocking their prowess to each other.

"But if I win," Mr Slevin cut into his wicked thoughts, "I want to ... fuck your wife." Mr Slevin finished.

"What! I can't wager Tegan!" Luke stammered.

"Why not?" Mr Slevin continued. "We play two games. The same bet for each. Plus, you win the pot. If you win both games, that's 5,000 big ones.

Maybe it was the thought of fresh pussy, the groans of rapture in the room, the drink and aphrodisiac in his blood, the thought his wife wouldn't know, his throbbing cock twitching with a strong need, the small fortune on offer, the things he could buy his wife with the extra money, the suggestions implanted by Mr Slevin or a combination of all these things, but Luke found himself nodding in agreement.

The first game went well, Luke had a full house – Three cards of one denomination and two of another- He had two Jacks and three sevens.

He beat Mr Slevin's straight set - 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, five cards in sequence of any suit. Luke started to feel confident.

"Congratulations Luke, you get to fuck Candy. Now let's see if you can win the money too or if I get to win the money and fuck your beautiful wife."

The game was tense and Luke's forehead beaded with sweat. His cock throbbed, leaking precum in to his pants. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and damp pants. Then he threw some cards down on his turn, picked up some cards and could not believe his luck. He had four of a kind - four sevens and an ace of spades.

How could he lose? His confidence, bravado and throbbing hard on grew. He called for the cards to be shown and placed his cards down, slowly one by one.

He watched Mr Slevin's crestfallen face as his "fucking Luke's wife" fantasy and "money in the middle of the table" began to slip away. His own face beamed with delight. He was 5,000 big ones better off and would soon be experiencing the delight of a fresh nubile body.

He grabbed the money, greedily in the middle of the table and began to pull it towards him, when Mr Slevin spoke, "Not so fast Luke."

Unknown to Luke, Mr Slevin had had a slick, cheating sleight of hand. While Luke was busy watching Mr Slevin's face and the naughty antics going on behind him, Mr Slevin had secretly replaced some cards in his hand.

He chuckled to himself as he thought, "Never cheat with a cheater."

He never liked to lose important bets... and he was determined to fuck Luke's wife by fair or foul means!

He smiled wickedly as he placed his cards down, one by one to reveal his hand –

Ace of Hearts; King of Hearts; Queen of Hearts; Jack of Hearts and 10 of hearts – A winning Royal Flush!

Luke stared at Mr Slevin's cards, A ROYAL FLUSH and his heart sank. What had he done? He had wagered his beautiful, stunning wife on a game of cards and he had lost!

Mr Slevin, smiled, wiped the 5000 cash into a green cloth money bag and stood up. He poured another drink for Luke, with another discreet vial of aphrodisiac liquid and handed it to him.

"Here, drink this. You will feel better when your cock is inside Candy. She's just about finished with Paul and John."

Luke took the drink and gulped it down in one. He felt guilt ridden, but the sexed up feeling began to take over. His eyes turned longingly towards the woman, gladly receiving his work colleague's attention.

He watched as Paul and John finished with her and shot their load over Candy's kneeling form and upturned face.

Mr Slevin slapped him on the back. "Looks like it's your turn Luke. Isn't that right Candy?"

Candy turned to look at him, semen dripping from her face and breasts. She was nude with the four men still dressed, albeit with John and Paul in various stages of undone clothing.

On the coffee table was the jewelled butt plug, glinting in the light. It took Luke's breath away, knowing where it had been.

"Yes Mr Slevin, just as soon as I have cleaned these boys off." Candy answered, interrupting Luke's wayward thoughts.

Mr Slevin chuckled, "Good Girl Candy, then clean yourself up for Luke here. It's been awhile since he has tried another woman out apart from his wife. Isn't that right Luke?"

Luke nodded. His cock was throbbing hard and a naughty shiver of excitement ran through him. He would soon be inside a different pussy and playing with a new body.

Candy did as she was told and a few minutes later, still naked and smelling of fresh soap, she took Luke's hand as the other three sat on the sofa clapping encouragement.

She bought him to the centre of the room and placed both his hands on her breasts. Luke could hardly contain himself. A beautiful naked woman standing in front of his clothed body. The situation, drink and aphrodisiac had his lust at full throttle.

He groped her tits, kneading hard as Candy moaned and rubbed his cock over his jeans. He was throbbing hard and wanted her. She got his cock out and began to wank him. His shaft felt hot and pulsed in her hand. She knelt as he grabbed her hair and pushed his cock in to her mouth, fucking her head. He had never been so turned on his life, nor so rough with a woman.

He was impatient for her pussy. He pushed into her mouth a few more times and then pulled her up, bent her over and thrust his cock into her wet pussy. He could feel this new slick cunt around his cock as he sunk into her delightful body. He relished the feel and the sinful thought it was not his wife. In his inebriated state it excited him more and he grabbed her arms, see-sawing into her body, fucking her hard and fast.

Candy grunted and moaned as he rammed at her cervix, bruising the neck of her womb. Her moans and his growls were hot and urgent.

Their audience whooped and cheered him on and he played and fucked to their encouragement.

"Fuck her in the ass Luke!" John suggested in his drunken state, "She loves it and it is exquisite"

"Yes, you've tried her other holes," Paul slurred, "You want him to, don't you Candy?"

"Yes, oh God yes," Candy confirmed and screamed in her sexed up state, "Take my ass!"

Luke pulled her hair back, withdrew from her pussy and thrust into her ass, his slick cock slid in easily. He pistoned into her back and forth holding her hair back so his audience could see her bouncing tits, ecstatic face and bald pussy.

"Stroke your pussy Candy," Mr Slevin commanded, "We want to see you cum."

So she did. Both Luke and Candy let their animal instincts take over and they fucked to sexual fulfilment. They moaned, groaned and their two sweaty flushed bodies were in raw, naughty, faithless lust.

Mr Slevin caught it all on his mobile phone, recording the moments Luke was unfaithful to his wife.

Luke suddenly growled as he felt the first familiar signs of orgasm. His balls tightened, his legs stiffened and he gave an almighty roar when he felt the rush of his seed jettison from his buried cock right into the depths of Candy's anal passage.

Seconds later, Candy screamed and fitted in her own release, eventually disengaging from Luke and sinking to the floor as her legs buckled in her weakened state, completely fucked.

Mr Slevin went to her, kissed her head, lifted her to her feet, wrapped her dress around her chest and gently patted her naked bottom. He told her to go and bathe and then wait in his bed.

"Put this back in too," he said, handing her the pretty butt plug.

He poured the men another drink to finish the evening's entertainment.

Paul and John were pleased, they had gained a little spending money from the poker night and had taken part in an amazing threesome with an attractive and willing Candy.

Mr Slevin had taken a small loss but had gained the future services of Luke's wife by winning his wager and the possibility of blackmailing Luke to let him use her in the future. He was fairly sure that Luke wouldn't want his wife to see pictures or the video of him fucking the delightful Candy.

He also had Candy for the rest of the night.

Luke had some small monetary gain and had fucked and enjoyed a beautiful woman, although the shame of being unfaithful and putting his wife up in a bet may guilt or even thrill him in the days to come.

The men all toasted a very enjoyable evening whilst still in the afterglow and euphoria of a successful Poker night. Paul and John were the first to leave and went home in a cab.

Then lastly Luke. Mr Slevin gave him instructions to fulfil his bet. He handed Luke 3 vials of the new aphrodisiac.

"Bring your wife to me at work on Wednesday at 9am. Give her this in her drinks, two days before and continue to do so up until she is bought to me. Bring her in a short dress, no bra and skimpy panties and high heels. I will return her to you at the end of business that day."

Luke nodded, still on the high of his amazing sex with Candy but feeling naughty and fearful on how he would explain a sex date with his boss to his wife.

"What's in the vial?" Luke asked.

"Let's say, it will make her feel euphoric, in a dreamy like state and very turned on. It will sex her up. Her memory will be sketchy of the day's events. She will not be able to distinguish reality from fantasy," Mr Slevin smiled.

Luke nodded again seeing how he may get away with losing the bet.

"What shall I say to her, to get her to see you?" Luke pondered.

"That I am looking for a new secretary and you have done her a favour by securing an interview of course," Mr Slevin put the seed of the deceit and cheat in his mind.

"That could work," Luke began to feel slightly better.

"Of course it will." Mr Slevin reassured him. "Your Taxi has arrived. I look forward to seeing you both again on Wednesday."

Mr Slevin saw him out and then locked up, making his way upstairs to the delectable Candy waiting in his adulterous bed.

Luke did as he was instructed. On the Monday, he added drops of the vial in his wife's drinks and noticed a subtle change in her behaviour. She was very flirtatious with him, brushed against him, whenever she had the opportunity and was very willing when he showed male interest in her.

He fucked her in the kitchen, living room, shower and in the bedroom. She was ready and willing at any opportune moment. During these moments of foreplay, he told her that his boss, Mr Slevin needed a temporary secretary and due to her qualifications he had secured her an interview and trial. He also mentioned casually that Mr Slevin had an eye for the ladies and should be careful as he was a very attractive man.

"Don't worry," Tegan groaned as she made out with her attentive husband, "You know I only want you. Can't you tell?"

Luke chuckled, enjoying the naughty side of his wife and plunged into her, claiming her as his.

He continued to add this tasteless naughty potion to his wife's drinks, keeping her in an almost constant moist state.

Tegan noticed her elevated sexual state and jokingly put it down to sexy dreams and her hormones for that time of the month. She wasn't complaining. She and Luke were certainly enjoying the benefits. She was also becoming open to more and more suggestion. Luke would say something and she readily agreed it was a good idea. He asked her to not wear underwear round the house, he had asked her to use a vibrator in front of him as he watched, things she had been reluctant to do previously.

Wednesday morning, Luke did the breakfast and added extra aphrodisiac to his wife's orange juice and finished the contents of the last vial. She polished it off and they left to go to Mr Slevin's private office.

Mr Slevin greeted them at the door of his large plush office on the top floor and showed them in. Others were working on the floors below him. They were alone and private on this upper floor.

Luke introduced Tegan and she smiled at him, feeling very comfortable and content. Mr Slevin made her feel at home and showed her the desk she would be working at. Luke encouraged her and made her feel perfect for the job.

Mr Slevin took her hand and looked her in the eyes. "It's rather warm in here. Wouldn't you be more comfortable with your jacket off?"

"Yes, yes, it is rather warm," Tegan agreed.

"Luke, why don't you help her with her jacket and hang it up?" Mr Slevin suggested.

Luke did as he asked.

"Wouldn't you be comfortable with a few of those buttons undone on your blouse?" Mr Slevin spoke again.

Tegan nodded again and Luke undid a few of her buttons, smiling at her, as though it was the most natural thing in the world to expose more of her cleavage as they all chatted together.

She was braless underneath. Luke had told her, she looked better without one as she dressed that morning in her short matching mini skirt and jacket.

She sat down at the desk and waited for Mr Slevin to instruct her on her mornings work.

"Would you like a cooling drink? Mr Slevin asked as he walked to the drinks cabinet.

"Yes please, Mr Slevin," Tegan answered.

He poured her a fruit juice and added more aphrodisiac. He handed it to her and then separate drinks for him and Luke.

"You still look warm, perhaps your husband should remove your panties, you will be cooler then," Mr Slevin suggested and waited to see Tegan's reaction.

He smiled when she readily agreed. The aphrodisiac was working wonderfully. He looked at Luke questioningly.

Luke swallowed and remembered his bet and the winning Royal Flush. He had lost and this was the price of that wager.

He moved to his wife who stood up from her chair for him. He reached under her skirt, took hold of her panties and slowly pulled them down. He could smell his wife's arousal already. She was on heat and as the panties became visible he saw the tell-tale damp patch in the gusset.

Mr Slevin watched him take them off and Tegan stepped out of them. It turned him on that her husband was removing his own wife's panties for him, that he was allowing his wife to be another man's plaything for the day.

He moved forward, "Now isn't that better?" He said to Tegan and she nodded.

"Luke why don't you put them in your pocket? She won't be needing them again until you pick her up later. I will see you out. We have work to do. Tegan, I will be with you in a moment."

Mr Slevin took Luke's arm and led him to the lift. "I'll see you later Luke."

Luke left the building to go to work, knowing he was paying off his debt. He felt guilty at wagering his wife in such a bet during a poker game and then preparing her for his boss's sexual pleasure.

He remembered the wonderful and willing Candy as he buried his cock in her succulent heat and felt his cock stir treacherously.

He was the unfaithful one, not Tegan. This therefore, was his cross to bear.

Meanwhile Tegan was sat at her desk taking Mr Slevin's dictation for a letter while he stood behind her.

He had flicked the hidden cameras on he had in the room earlier to record.

He had asked her if she had ever fantasised of having sex with her boss and had suggested that most women secretly dreamed of such things.

She agreed of course and his hands moved inside her blouse, massaging her braless tits.

He told her it was good for his and her concentration which of cause she accepted and believed in her compliant state.

She even thought she would enjoy working there. Mr Slevin was so attentive and made her feel good and wanted and valued for her skills.

Mr Slevin smiled at the reflection in the monitor in front of them. It showed him mauling her tits and Tegan breathing hard.

The computer wasn't even turned on and therefore acted like a mirror.

Her fingers on the keyboard were uselessly tapping away.

Tegan was even more susceptible to suggestions and the aphrodisiac she had been given, than he could have possibly hoped for.

He was going to enjoy her for the day and fully test the powers of the aphrodisiac concoction. She would make a very good guinea pig and personal assistant to him indeed.

Mr Slevin was a very powerful man and always got what he wanted. He had seen Luke's wife at a work's party and knew immediately that he wanted her.

And today, he squeezed her tits harder until she moaned and watched the reflection with a broad grin, today he would have her.

The End.

12