Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside of the ring, Mickie James is getting double teamed by two of the WWE young rookies, Cody Rhodes and D.H. Smith. Mickie is bouncing her juicy ass up and down on Cody's fourteen-inch cock, while Smith is quickly pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. "Mmmmm ohhhh yes! Mmmm I love this! Yup! Yup!!" Mickie moans as she gets double teamed by Rhodes and Smith.

"Ahhhh... mmmm ohhhh yeah..." Cody Rhodes moans as he puts his hands on Mickie's waist as he rams his cock up into Mickie's asshole.

"Ohhhh yeah... ahhh uhhhh fuck..." D.H. Smith licks his lips as he drives his cock deeply into Mickie's pussy as she rocks back and forth between him and Cody.

"Ohhhh! Mmmm! Ohhhh yeah! Mmmm!" The happily crazed Mickie James licks her lips as she happily moves between Smith and Rhodes as they deeply thrust their big hard dicks deep into her pussy and ass.

At the base of the ring, Kelly Kelly has her hands on the legs of Kevin Thorn as she bobs her head on his throbbing thirteen-inch cock. Kelly takes his cock deeper into her mouth as Thorn grabs the back of her head to make sure she swallows every inch of his shaft. "Mmmm!" Kelly moans loudly on Thorn's cock as she holds it deep in her mouth.

"Ahhhhh.... Mmmmm..." Thorn groans as he begins to unload his thick salty cum inside of Kelly's mouth. Kelly greedily swallows as much of it as she can, but some ends up spilling out of her mouth when the powerful Superstar removes his dick from her mouth and walks off without saying a word.

Kelly wipes her mouth with the back of her arm as CM Punk comes around the ring and towards her, "Hey Kelly..." Punk says as he gets down on his knees behind Kelly and has her get on all fours.

"Oh hi Punk!" Kelly smiles as she looks back at Punk. Kelly presses her lips together as Punk pushes his fourteen-inch cock into her tight asshole. "Ooooo... mmmm... from one big dick to another!" Kelly moans as she keeps looking back at Punk as he smoothly fucks her ass.

"Ahhh... well... I'm not close to being tired just yet..." Punk says with a smile as he begins to increase the pace of his thrusts.

"Ohhhh that's good..." Kelly moans as she easily rocks back against the Straightedge Superstar as he fucks her cute ass.

Meanwhile, on the entrance ramp, Torrie Wilson is laying on her back with her legs draped over the shoulders of Edge as he firmly thrusts his hard cock in and out of her desirable pussy, "Ohhhh Fuck! Ohhhh! Ohhh!" Torrie moans as she plays with her large tits as Edge fucks her.

"Mmmmm this is fucking great..." Edge laughs as he starts to quicken the pace of his thrusts. Edge's balls slap loudly against Torrie's smooth skin as he pounds her cunt.

"Ohhhhh yes... mmmm fuck yes..." Torrie moans as she closes her eyes and presses her tits together with her hands. Torrie licks her soft lips as Edge continues to pump his thirteen-inch shaft in and out of her wet pussy.

On the RAW announce table, Victoria is laying on it as Chris Jericho thrusts his huge cock in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhhh mmmmm fucker... fuck me ohhh yes!" Victoria screams as Jericho thrusts his big, meaty dick in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmm... going to break your walls down baby!" Jericho moans as he continues to pound his cock deeply into Victoria's tight cunt. Victoria pulls on her raven black hair as she pushes her pussy against Jericho's thrusting shaft.

"Ohhhhh fucker! Ohhh you bastard! AHHHH!" Victoria screams angrily as she starts to cum on Jericho's cock and she pounds her hands on the announce table in frustration.

Jericho laughs a bit as he keeps thrusting his cock into Victoria's pussy as her cum and pussy juices flow onto his cock, "Score one... for Y...2...J!" Jericho moans.

Meanwhile, out in the third row of seats, Stephanie McMahon is kneeling on one of the seats as Shannon Moore thrusts his thirteen-inch cock in and out of her Billion Dollar pussy with fast and hard thrusts, "Ohhhh god that's sooo good..." Stephanie moans as she feels Shannon's hands on her large tits as he keeps fucking her.

"Ohhhh uhhh shit... Mmm fuck..." Shannon Moore groans as his balls slap against Stephanie's skin. The sweat covered, tattooed Superstar throws his head back as he starts to cum inside of Stephanie's wet pussy.

"Mmmmm... ohhhh that's a great dick..." Stephanie moans as she feels Shannon's cum flowing into her pussy until he pulls out and wanders off. Stephanie turns around and sits on the seat she's kneeling on and begins to rub her pussy.

Rey Mysterio walks towards Stephanie and smiles, "Hey boss... looking for some more?" Rey says as he steps between Stephanie's legs and pushes his fourteen-inch cock into Stephanie's pussy.

"Mmmm I'm always looking for more..." Stephanie moans as Rey begins to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy with quick, firm thrusts.

Inside of the ring, Ashley Massaro is continuing to prove why she is the Dirty Diva as she rides the cock of Jeff Hardy while Matt Hardy slams his dick into her ass, while her mouth is stuffed with the large shaft John Cena. Ashley eagerly rocks between the three hot Superstars as they fill her with their big hard dicks. "MMMM! MMMM! MMMMMM!" Ashley moans on Cena's cock as he pushes it deep into her throat.

"Awwww shit... she's like a fucking vacuum cleaner... sucking hard all day long..." Cena moans.

Jeff is occupying himself by thrusting his shaft as hard as he can up into Ashley's soaking wet cunt, "Mmmmm ohhh yeah... mmm fuck yea..." Jeff moans as Ashley grinds herself on his shaft.

Matt gives Ashley's ass a smack as he pumps his cock deeply into her asshole, "Ohhhh yeah... mmmm ahhh uhhhh shit Ashley..." Matt grunts and groans as his balls smack against Ashley's ass cheeks.

"MMMM! MMMM OHHH!" Ashley continues to moan loudly and lustfully on Cena's cock as the Hardys keep on fucking her as hard as they can. Ashley puts one hand on Jeff's chest and has her other hand on Cena's waist while she keeps moving between the three studs.

Meanwhile, on the ECW announce table, Mickie James is on all fours as Randy Orton pumps his twelve inch cock steadily in and out of her juicy ass. "Ohhhhh mmmm ohhh ahhhh... mmm!" Mickie moans as she pushes back against The Legend Killer.

"Uhhh shit... Fuck... ahhh..." Randy Orton grunts as he deeply pushes his twelve-inch cock into Mickie's asshole as she pushes back against him. Randy holds onto Mickie's hips to pull her back towards him

"Ooooo! I just love a cock in my ass! Yup! Yup!" Mickie James moans as she tosses her hair back while she eagerly rocks back against Randy to get his cock deeper into her juicy, tight asshole.

Meanwhile, John Morrison is sitting on one of he ring steps as Kelly Kelly lifts herself up and down on his fourteen-inch cock. "Oooooo... Mmmm that's so fucking big... and better than the Miz!" Kelly moans as she slides her hands over Morrison's chest.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm... ride me..." Morrison moans as he puts his hands on Kelly's tits and begins to squeeze them. Morrison leans his head forward and flicks his tongue against both of Kelly's tits.

"Mmmm... ooooo mmmm..." Kelly moans as she closes her eyes and tosses her hair back as she starts to bounce faster on Morrison's cock while rocking back and forth. Kelly giggles a bit when she feels Morrison's left hand on her ass. Kelly's adorable eyes suddenly fly open when she feels two of his fingers enter her asshole.

Up on the entrance stage, Torrie Wilson is sandwiched between Brian Kendrick and Paul London who are both standing. Kendrick pumps his cock into her asshole while London is thrusting his shaft into her pussy, "Ooooo... mmmm ohhh fuck guys!" Torrie moans as she gets tag teamed by London and Kendrick.

"Ahhhh ohhh yeah... mmmm..." London licks his lips as Torrie wraps her legs around his waist as he steadily speeds up to pace of his thrusts.

"Damn... this is fucking great..." Kendrick moans as his balls smack against Torrie's ass while he deeply pumps his cock into Torrie Wilson's asshole.

"Mmmm... ohhhh fuck... mmmm!" Torrie moans as she bounces up and down on the cocks of Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

Back at ringside, Stephanie McMahon is bent over the ringside barrier as Cody Rhodes pumps his fourteen-inch cock in and out of her Billion Dollar pussy. "Ohhhh yes... mmmm fuck me with that big dick!" Stephanie moans as she holds onto the ringside barrier as Cody pounds her pussy with his cock.

"Ahhhh... uhhhh mmmm..." Cody grits his teeth as he manages to increase the pace of his thrusts as he deeply rams his cock into Stephanie's pussy. Cody then pulls out of Stephanie's pussy and turns her around to sit her on the ringside barrier before he pushes his massive dick back into her cunt.

Meanwhile, on the SmackDown announce table, the Dirty Diva Ashley Massaro is sandwich between Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin as they slam their big black cocks into her ass and pussy respectably. "Mmmmmm! Ohhh fuck yes!" Ashley moans as she slams back against Shelton as she grinds on Elijah's stiff shaft.

"Ahhhh yeah take that black dick white girl!" Shelton grunts as she slaps Ashley's ass while he pumps his cock in and out of Ashley's asshole.

"Mmmmmm fuck.... Ahhhh uhhh yeah... this is one hell of an experience..." Elijah moans as he pops his hips to thrust his cock upward into Ashley's wet pussy as she keeps rocking between the two black Extreme Superstars.

"Ohhhhh shit... mmmm fuck this is so bangin'!" Ashley moans as she sharply grinds her pussy on Elijah's cock while her ass smacks against Shelton's muscular waist.

On the ringside steps, CM Punk is sitting on the top step as he lifts and drops the happily crazed Mickie James on his fourteen-inch cock. "Mmmmmm! Ohhhh Punk! I love that big fucking cock! Yup! Yup!" Mickie moans as she grabs Punk's head and has him press his face against her large, juicy tits.

"Mmmmm.... Mmmm..." Punk's moans are muffled by Mickie's tits, as he starts to lap his tongue against them. The Straightedge Superstar continues to lift and drop Mickie on his cock as she Mickie wildly rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Mmmmm! Fuck me Punk!" Mickie moans loudly as she tosses her head back as she begins to cum on Punk's long, hard and fat cock. Punk smirks a bit as he feels Mickie's pussy juices and cum flowing on his cock as he continues to bounce the three-time Women's Champion on his dick.

Inside of the ring, Kelly Kelly is on all fours eagerly sucking on Triple H's cock while Shawn Michaels slams his cock in and out of her tight asshole. "Mmmmm! Ohhhhh!" Kelly moans loudly on Triple H's dick as she rocks back against HBK.

"Ahhhh... mmmm... I swear... these Divas were big DX fans..." Triple H moans as Kelly twists her head around his cock.

"What... makes you say that?" HBK grunts as pumps his long, hard cock in and out of Kelly's asshole.

"They all know how to suck it!" Triple H replies with a laugh as Kelly takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmm! Hmmmm!" Kelly nods her head a bit as she keeps bobbing her head on Triple H's cock. Kelly puts her hands on Triple H's strong legs to brace herself as HBK pulls out of her ass and slams his cock into her pussy.

Meanwhile, on the other side of he ring barrier, Torrie Wilson is on her back as The Miz thrusts his twelve inch cock in and out of her pussy while she takes John Morrison's fourteen inch cock deep into her mouth. "Mmmm!" Torrie moans on Morrison's cock as she wraps her legs around Miz's waist.

"Ahhhh... mmmm she is a blond that loves delight..." Morrison moans as he moves his hips to pump his cock in and out of Torrie's soothing mouth.

"God damn... she's so fucking tight..." The Miz grunts as he continues to ram his entire cock in and out of Torrie's pussy.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Torrie moans on Morrison's cock as she squirms on the concrete floor of the arena while Miz continues to fuck her.

At the base of the entrance ramp, D.H. Smith is bouncing Stephanie McMahon up and down on his powerful cock. "Mmmmm.... Ohhhh fuck me! Fuck me!" Stephanie moans as she wraps her legs around Smith's waist and her arms around his neck.

"Ahhhh... mmmm uhhh shit..." Smith grunts as he hooks his arms around Stephanie's Billion Dollar body while he firmly pumps his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

"Ohhhh yes... mmmm fuck... you're a real heart breaker!" Stephanie moans as she leans her head back while letting Smith continue to ram his cock into her Billion Dollar twat.

Meanwhile, at the top of the entrance ramp, The Rated R Superstar Edge is slamming his cock in and out of Ashley Massaro's tight pussy doggy style. "Mmmmm! Ohhh fuck me Edge! Harder! Come on! Fuck me harder!" Ashley moans as she looks over her left shoulder at Edge and licks her pierced lips.

Edge licks his teeth as he keeps pumping his Rated R cock in and out of her cunt, "Ahhhh yeah... mmm fucking hot bitch..." Edge grunts as he deeply slams his cock into Ashley's pussy as she pushes back against him. Ashley then looks forward just as John Cena comes up the ramp and the Dirty Diva instantly takes his fourteen-inch cock into her mouth as soon as possible.

"Mmmmm... damn Ashley..." John moans as he puts his hands on Ashley's head as she starts bobbing her head up and down on his cock while rocking back against Edge. Edge reaches around the Dirty Diva to grab her tits, which makes Ashley squeal lustfully on Cena's huge cock.

"Oooooo! Mmmmm! FUCK!" Ashley moans as The Rated R Superstar, Edge, and the Doctor of Thuganomics, John Cena, pump their cocks into her pussy and mouth respectively.

In front of the RAW announce table, Kelly Kelly is getting triple teamed by The Hardys and Chris Jericho. Kelly is face up on Jericho's cock, which is deep in her ass, and Jeff Hardy is thrusting his shaft in and out of her pussy. Kelly has her head to the left so that she can suck on Matt Hardy's fat cock. "Mmmm! Mmmm!" Kelly moans as she feels Jericho thrusting his cock up into her ass.

"Ahhhhh uhhhh shit..." Jericho licks his lips as he thrusts his cock upward into Kelly's tight ass.

"Damn Kelly... you're really taking this to new extremes..." Matt moans as Kelly eagerly bobs her head along the length of his cock while she pushes herself against Jeff.

"Uhhhh... mmmm fuck.... Ohhh damn.... Fuck... Kelly is going to be in the final three... I bet..." Jeff grunts as he holds onto Kelly's gorgeous legs while he pumps his cock harder into her tight pussy.

"Mmmmm! Hope... Mmmm... so!" Kelly moans on Matt's cock, as she gets double penetrated by Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho.

Meanwhile, out in the front row, Kenny Dykstra is leaning against the ringside barrier as Torrie Wilson sits on a seat and bobs her head up and down on his long, hard throbbing cock. Torrie rubs Kenny's balls with both hands. "Mmmm... mmmm... mmmm..." Torrie moans as she lightly twists her head on his cock.

"Ahhhhh... ohhh fuck I'm gonna..." Kenny clenches his teeth as he starts to blow his load inside of Torrie's warm, wet mouth. Torrie holds Kenny's cum spraying cock in her mouth, and some of his cum drips out of the sides of her mouth.

Torrie lifts her head off of Kenny's cock and swallows his load, "Mmmm thanks for the snack Kenny..." Torrie says as she stands up and climbs over the ringside barrier and walks over to the ECW announce table where Rey is. "Hey Rey... how about fucking my ass?" Torrie says with a tempting smile as she gets on the table and positions herself on all fours.

"Torrie you know that I don't need to be asked that!" Rey says as he eagerly gets on the announce table behind Torrie and pushes his fourteen inch cock into Torrie's tight, waiting asshole. Rey grabs her hips and starts to pull her back against him as he begins to pump his cock in and out of her ass.

"Ohhhh! Fuck my ass Rey!" Torrie moans, loving how her long time friend's cock feels going in and out of her asshole.

Meanwhile, Randy Orton is laying in the middle of the ring as Stephanie McMahon bounces up and down on his twelve-inch cock. "Mmmmm ohhhh fuck.... Yes...." Stephanie moans as she places her hands on Randy's shoulders as he grabs two handfuls of her ass.

"Ohhhh yeah... fuck that's good..." Randy moans as he watches Stephanie's large hot tits swaying as she bounces on his Diva Thrilling cock. When Stephanie leans further forward, the Legend Killer starts to buck his hips upward to pound his cock up into Stephanie's cunt.

"Ohhhhh uhhhhh fuck yess! Ohhhh yess!" Stephanie moans loudly as feels Randy smacks her ass as she slams down on his pistoning twelve-inch shaft.

On the entrance ramp, Ashley Massaro is having three times the fun as she rides Brian Kendrick's cock while Paul London slams his cock deep into her asshole. Ashley's mouth is also occupied as she eagerly sucks on the fourteen-inch cock of Cody Rhodes. "AHHHH! MMMM! FUCK!" Ashley moans as the three young WWE Superstars pump their cocks in and out of her ass, pussy and mouth.

London has his hands on Ashley's tits as he thrusts his cock up into her pussy, "Uhhhh... fuck... ohhh shit!" London moans as he pounds his cock into Ashley's pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm fuck yeah..." Kendrick grunts as he slaps Ashley' ass with his right hand while he deeply thrusts his cock as hard as he can in and out of Ashley's asshole.

"Mmmmm fuck... ohhh yeah... mmmm..." Cody moans as he holds onto Ashley's head as he fucks her mouth with his big hard cock.

Ashley looks up at Cody with her smoking hot eyes as he fucks her saliva dripping mouth, "Mmmmm! More! Mmmmm!" Ashley moans as London and Kendrick fuck with hard, fast thrusts.

Meanwhile, at ringside, Kelly Kelly is slamming her pussy down on the black cock of Shelton Benjamin as she takes Elijah Burke's black shaft deeper down her throat. "Ohhhhh mmmm!" Kelly moans as Elijah holds her by her blond hair as he fucks her mouth.

"Yeah... suck that black fucking cock!" Elijah moans as he jerks Kelly's head back and forth along the length of his rock hard shaft as Kelly continues to jump up and down on Shelton's dick.

Shelton puts his hands on Kelly's hips and lifts her up to the tip of his cock as he starts to thrust his shaft upward into her, "Mmmmm shit yeah... fucking white girls love black dicks..." Shelton groans as fucks the petite Extreme Diva.

"MMMM! MMMMMMM!" Kelly moans as she deep throats Elijah's cock. Kelly has her hands on Elijah's black waist and is holding on to him as Shelton fucks her cunt.

Back inside of the ring, the Blond Bombshell Torrie Wilson is on top of Shawn Michaels as Triple H fucks her from behind. "Mmmm ohhhh fuck... ohhh shit..." Torrie moans as she feels HBK's showstopper cock pumping into her pussy as Triple H pounds her gorgeous ass.

"Ahhhh... uhhh yeah... mmm..." HBK grunts as he feels up Torrie's tits as she rocks back and forth on his cock to push back against Triple H.

"This... needs... a little something extra..." Triple H says as he pulls his shaft out of Torrie's ass and pushes it into her pussy along side HBK's cock.

"OHHHH FUCK!" Torrie moans and screams in surprise as her pussy gets stuff with the two big hard cocks of the original members of D-Generation X.

Meanwhile, behind the ECW announce table, CM Punk is slamming his fourteen inch Straightedge cock in and out of the Billion Dollar ass of Stephanie McMahon, "Ohhhhh ohhh fuck! Ohhh shit! FUCK!" Stephanie moans as the Punk fucks her doggy style.

"Mmmm... uhhh... mmmm..." Punk grunts as he holds onto Stephanie's waist as she slams herself back against him. Punk smirks a bit as he quickly turns over onto his back so that Stephanie is mounted on his cock that is deep in her ass. Punk then grabs Stephanie's hips again and starts to bounce her up and down on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh fuck... shit... someone's going to get FIRED for THIS!" Stephanie screams as she starts to cum when Punk begins to pump his cock up into his ass.

1...1920212223...27