Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone's a critic..." Punk says as he keeps lifting Stephanie up and down on his pistoning cock.

Meanwhile, inside the ring, Ashley Massaro is getting double teamed by The Miz and John Morrison while she sucks on D.H. Smith's cock. Ashley is grinding her pussy on Morrison's huge cock as The Miz slams his cock in and out of her asshole from behind. "Mmmm! Ohhhh! Fuck, I love it!" Ashley moans on Smith's cock as she feels Miz and Morrison's cock pound her ass and cunt.

"Uhhhh yeah... mmmm yeah..." The Miz moans as he smacks Ashley's ass while continuing to rapidly thrust his cock in and out of asshole.

"Ohhhh fuck... ahhh shit... mmmm..." Morrison grunts as he lifts himself off of the mat to thrust his cock up into Ashley' pussy as she rocks back and forth on it.

D.H. Smith tilts his head back as Ashley twist her head around his cock while eagerly sucking it. Smith grits his teeth and puts his hands on Ashley's head as he starts to cum, "Uhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh...."

Ashley swallows every drop of Smith's cum as Morrison and Miz continue to thrust their cocks in and out of her. "Mmmmm ohhh yeah..." Ashley moans as Smith pulls his limp cock out of her mouth. Ashley puts her hands on Morrison's sweat covered chest and is about to just focus on him and Miz when the Hardys get in the ring and stand right in front of her. Ashley grins at the Hardys and opens her mouth wide.

"Looks like she wants something...' Jeff says as he and Matt guide their cocks to Ashley's mouth and push them past her pierced lips.

"Ohhhhh yeah..." Matt nods his head as Ashley presses her lips down on both dicks as best she can to start bobbing her head on both cocks. With the Miz thrusting into her ass, Ashley rocks forward on Morrison's cock to be able to suck on the cocks of Matt and Jeff Hardy.

"Mmmmm! MMMMM!" Ashley moans lustfully as she swirls her tongue around the two dicks in her mouth as Morrison and Miz start to increase the pace of their thrusts.

At ringside Kelly Kelly is happily getting five guys at once as she bounces up and down on the cock of Chris Jericho as Rey Mysterio fucks her ass. Kelly has her left hand wrapped around Paul London's cock and her right hand is holding Brian Kendrick's dick as Cody Rhodes lightly pumps his cock in and out of her mouth. "MMMMM! MMMM!" Kelly moans loudly on Cody's cock as she jerks off London and Kendrick while Rey and Jericho fuck her.

"Ahhhhh uhhhh yeah... mmmm fuck she can't get enough..." London moans as Kelly pumps her left hand up and down on his dick.

"That's not a bad thing..." Rey replies as he grabs Kelly's hips to pull her back against him when he slams his huge Mexican dick into her asshole.

"Yeah... just means she's hoping to win on points..." Kendrick says jokingly as he runs his fingers through Kelly's blond hair.

"Mmmmmm... points?" Cody asks and groans as he continues to pumps his cock in and out of Kelly's wide-open mouth.

"Hey! Can you four shut up? I'm trying to fuck her!" Jericho shouts from underneath Kelly as he feels up Kelly's firm round tits as he pumps his dick up into her pussy.

Kelly laughs on Cody's cock as he pushes it deeper into her mouth. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh! Mmmm!" Kelly adjusts her grip on Kendrick and London's cock as Rey and Jericho continue to fuck her with fast, hard thrusts.

Meanwhile, in front of the SmackDown announce table, John Cena has Torrie Wilson bent over in front of him as he thrusts his fourteen inch cock in and out of her tight pussy while she bobs her head on Edge's Rated R thirteen inch cock. "Oooooo mmmm!" Torrie moans loudly as she feels Cena's large cock going in and out of her pussy as she sucks on Edge's cock.

"Ahhhh yeah.... Mmmmm..." Cena grunts as he holds onto Torrie's gorgeous hips to pull her back against him as he thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah... ahhh suck that cock..." Edge licks his teeth as he pulls on Torrie's sweat soaked blond hair

"Mmmmmm... mmmmm!" Torrie moans and drools on Edge's Rated R cock as she rocks back on her feet against Cena so that her ass smacks against his muscular waist. Torrie closes her eyes to enjoy the way Cena pumps his cock in and out of her pussy while she sucks on Edge's shaft.

Meanwhile, Ashley Massaro is kneeling on the ringside steps as Randy Orton pumps his twelve-inch cock in and out of her tight pussy, "Mmmmm ohhhh fuck that pussy! Mmmmm yes!" Ashley moans as she has her hands firmly placed on the top step as Randy fucks her.

Randy licks his lips as he gives Ashley's ass a smack as he pumps his cock quickly into her hot, wet cunt, "Ohhhhh yeah...mmmm fuck after all this you're still fucking tight..." Randy grunts as his balls slap against Ashley's skin

Ashley tosses her blond black streaked hair back as she bucks backward against Randy as he roughly fucks her pussy, "Ohhhhh keep ohhhh mmmm fucking me... shit... ohhh yeah... mmmmm..." Ashley moans as she licks her pierced lips.

Behind the ECW announce table, Kelly Kelly is between Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke as they stand and thrusts their big black cocks into her tight pussy and ass respectively. Kelly is leaning back against Elijah's muscular chest as she wraps her legs around Shelton's waist. "Ohhhhh ohhhh yeah... mmmm fuck ooooo..." Kelly moans as she bounces up and down on the two hard black dicks.

"Uhhhh shit... mmmm fuck yeah..." Elijah moans as he puts his hands underneath Kelly's legs as he easily thrusts his cock into Kelly's tight asshole.

"Mmmm.... ain't no stopping her now..." Shelton grunts as he puts a hand on the ECW announce table while he rams his black cock roughly into Kelly's tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh yeah... mmmm fuck... ohhhh!" Kelly moans loudly as her petite white body gets sandwiched between the muscular black bodies of Shelton and Elijah as they double-team her.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Torrie Wilson is eagerly bobbing her head on the throbbing cock of Shawn Michaels while he holds onto the ring ropes. "Mmmmm! Mmmm! Ohhhh! Ahhh!" Torrie moans on HBK's cock as she slides her tongue all over his dick.

"Mmmmm ahhhh shit.... Fuck yea..." Shawn Michaels groans as he starts to cum inside of Torrie's mouth. Torrie presses her lips tighter on HBK's throbbing cock and continues to bob her head on his shaft to make sure she gets every drop of his cum.

Once HBK is spent, Torrie lifts her head off of his cock and holds her mouth open so that he can see his load inside of her mouth. Torrie then closes her mouth and swallows the cum, "Mmmm... now that's the main course..." Torrie laughs a bit. Shawn Michaels laughs as he gets out of the ring, but he also motions for Torrie to turn around. Torrie looks over her shoulder and sees CM Punk coming towards her. "No rest for horny..." Torrie giggles cutely as she stands up and leans forward against the turnbuckles.

"You got that right..." Punk says as he guides his fourteen-inch cock towards and into Torrie's asshole. Punk wraps his arms around Torrie's body and begins to pump his cock in and out of the blond bombshell's desirable pussy.

"Mmmmmm... ohhhh..." Torrie moans as she begins to rub her wet pussy with her right hand while pushing back against the Straightedge Superstar's huge cock that's pumping in and out of her asshole with increasing speed.

Meanwhile, in front of the SmackDown announce table, Ashley is on all fours between The Miz and John Morrison. Morrison is pumping his long, hard cock in and out of Ashley's asshole while the Dirty Diva is bobbing her head up and down on the Miz's cock as he leans against the SmackDown announce table. "Mmmmm... mmmm!" Ashley moans as she pushes back against Morrison.

"Ahhhh... uhhh yeah... mmmm..." The Miz moans as he places both hands on Ashley's head when he starts to buck his pelvis forward to thrust his cock in and out of Ashley's warm, wet mouth.

Morrison holds onto Ashley's hips tightly as he slams his fourteen-inch cock deep into the Dirty Diva's tight asshole. "Ohhhh fuck baby... uhhhhh yeah... mmmm..." Morrison groans as he roughly fucks Ashley's ass.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh! Ashley moans as she keeps rocking back against the Shaman of Sexy while she bobs her head hungrily on The Miz's twelve-inch cock.

Meanwhile, Triple H is sitting on Jim Ross's announce chair behind the RAW announce table as Kelly Kelly smoothly bounces up and down on his thick cock. Triple H rubs Kelly's tits with his right hand and smacks her ass with his left. "Mmmm ohhhh... fuck... mmmm," Kelly moans as grinds her pussy on Triple H's cock.

"Ahhhh... uhhhh shit... you know how to play the game..." Triple H grunts as he begins to blow his load inside of Kelly's warm wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm ohhhhh thanks..." Kelly moans as she feels Triple H's cum flowing into her cunt. After several moments Kelly gets off of Triple H with his help and he lays her on the announce table before he leaves. Kelly isn't alone for long when the Hardys come over.

"Hey Kelly... no laying down on the job!" Jeff laughs as he gets on the table with her, but lays on his back. With Matt's assistance, Jeff gets Kelly on top of him so that her wet pussy is above is face.

"Mmmm... I was just resting!" Kelly laughs as she realizes her head is above Jeff's large cock. Kelly quickly opens her mouth and lowers her head down onto Jeff's dick to begin sucking it just as Jeff starts to lick her pussy.

Matt Hardy moves Jerry Lawler's announce chair so that he can give himself some extra height behind Kelly. "Yeah sure you were..." Matt says as he spreads Kelly's ass cheeks so that he can start licking her asshole.

"Ooooooo...mmmm..." Kelly moans softly on Jeff Hardy's cock as she feels Jeff's tongue going against her pussy while Matt works his tongue against her asshole. Kelly brings her left hand to rub Jeff's balls as she gently circles her tongue around his shaft.

On the entrance ramp, Torrie Wilson is on her back with John Cena on top of her as he quickly pumps his large cock in and out of her wet pussy. Torrie has her hands on Cena's strong arms and her legs are wrapped around his waist. "Mmmmm! Ohhhh ohhh fuck!" Torrie moans as she tosses her head from side to side.

Sweat drips off of Cena's muscular body as he keeps pounding Torrie's wet pussy with his fourteen-inch cock. "Uhhhhh hmmmm... mmmm..." Cena grunts as his balls bang against Torrie's skin as he keeps fucking her.

"Ohhhhh ohhhh fuck... ohhhhh fuck.... Fuck ohhhhhh! " Torrie lets out a loud moan as she starts to cum on Cena's pistoning cock.

"Ahhhh damn... Torrie... you came close this year..." Cena grunts as he continues to fuck Torrie.

"Ohhhh that's not funny!" Torrie laughs as she relaxes underneath the three-time WWE Champion when he slows down his thrusts.

Meanwhile, on the ECW announce table, Ashley Massaro is jumping up and down on the thirteen-inch cock of the Rated R Superstar Edge. "Ohhhhhh mmmmm fuck!" Ashley moans as she slides her hands over Edge's firm abs as she rides his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm yeah bitch... ride that fucking cock..." Edge moans as he reaches up to feel Ashley's firm bouncing tits. Edge licks his teeth as Ashley slams herself down harder on his stiff cock.

"Uhhhh mmmm fuck... ohhh yeah I love big fucking dicks!" Ashley moans as she tosses her hair back, while she drops down as hard as she can on Edge's dick.

Meanwhile on the RAW announce table, Kelly Kelly is on her back as Chris Jericho pumps his fat cock in and out of her tight pussy, "Mmmm! Ohhhh I love theY2J plan!" Kelly moans as she tightly wraps her legs around Jericho's waist.

"Uhhhh...mmmmm ahhh..." Jericho grunts as places his hands on the table while he drives his cock deeply into Kelly's tight pussy.

"Mmmmm.... Ohhh more! Mmmm" Kelly moans as she pushes herself against Jericho as best she can as Jericho continues to fuck her.

On the floor in front of the ECW announce table, Ashley is now on all fours getting fucked doggy style by Rey Mysterio. Rey is holding onto Ashley's hips as he pumps his huge Mexican cock in and out of her cunt. "Mmmmm fuck... ohhh yeah Rey... fuck me hard!" Ashley moans lustfully.

"Ahhhh shit... damn.... Who's going to win this...?" Rey grunts as he slams his whole fourteen-inch cock into Ashley's soaking wet twat.

"Ohhhh I am Rey!" Ashley moans as she pushes back against the masked Superstar from the 619. Ashley licks her lips as she feels Rey's balls slapping against his skin.

Meanwhile, Brian Kendrick is sitting on the top of one of the ringside steps as Kelly Kelly bobs her head on his thick cock while Paul London pumps his long shaft in and out of her tight asshole. "Mmmmm!" Kelly moans as she bobs her head quickly on Kendrick's dick.

"Ohhhh yeah Kelly... that's great..." Kendrick moans as he leans back on the ring steps as Kelly swirls her tongue around his cock.

"Ahhh uhhh fuck... mmm damn this going to be a close call..." London moans as he grabs Kelly's waist to pull her back against him as he deeply fucks her twat.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Kelly moans as she happily rocks back against London while continuing to suck Kendrick's cock.

Inside of the ring, Ashley is now getting double teamed by Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke. Ashley is on top of Elijah with his black cock in her pussy while Shelton is pumping his cock roughly in and out of her asshole. "Mmmmm fuck.... Yeah... fuck me you black stallions!" Ashley moans as Elijah rams his cock up into her pussy, causing her to push back against Shelton.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm... yeah... fuck..." Shelton grunts as he smacks Ashley's white ass with his left hand while continuing to ram his black South Carolina dick in and out her asshole.

"Fuck.... This is incredible..." Elijah moans as holds onto Ashley's hips while he thrusts his dick upward into her pussy.

"Ohhh shit... fuck.... Mmmm... I'm going to fucking win this..." Ashley moans as moves between the two well hung black Superstars.

At the same moment, Cody Rhodes is sitting in the corner of the ring as Kelly Kelly goes up and down on his fourteen-inch cock. "Ohhhh Cody.... ohhh your so big!" Kelly moans as she feels Cody thrusting his cock upward into her pussy.

"Ahhhh thanks Kelly... mmmm ohhh yeah..." Cody moans as he reaches behind Kelly to cup her ass with both of his hands

Meanwhile, in the other corner of the ring, Ashley is standing facing the turnbuckles as CM Punk slams his fourteen-inch cock in and out of her asshole. "Mmmm fuck that ass!" Ashley moans as she reaches between her legs with her right hand and furiously rubs her hot shaved pussy.

"Ahhhh damn Ashley... mmmm..." Punk grunts as he pounds Ashley's asshole with his rock hard cock as fast as he can.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Ashley moans as she starts to cum on her left hand as Punk continues to fuck her.

However, at exactly the same moment as Kelly continues to ride Cody's hard cock as she tosses her hair back, "Ohhhh... mmmm fuck ohhhh Cody!" Kelly moans as she starts to cum on his dick.

"Ahhhh... mmm I think Kelly's done..." Cody moans.

"But so is Ashley... I think...." Punk says as she pulls his cock out of Ashley's asshole.

John Cena raises an eyebrow as he stands at ringside, "Wait... but who was finished first?" Cena asks.

"Ain't it obvious? Kelly was the one who came first..." John Morrison says.

"No way... it was Ashley!" The Miz argues.

"Was too close to call as far as I could tell," Jeff Hardy says.

"Yeah... it was a dead heat...." Matt Hardy adds.

No Chance...that's what you've got...Up against a machine too strong...Pretty politicians buying souls from us are puppets...Who'll find their place in line...

Vince McMahon comes out from the back with a microphone in hand, "Well this is a first..." Mr. McMahon says as he looks at the ring where Ashley and Kelly are catching their breaths. "Who would've thought that we would have... a tie!"

"A tie?" Kelly scrunches her nose.

"No way..." Ashley says as she folds her arms, "Great... I got screwed last year... and I'm getting screwed this year..."

"Great choice of words..." Randy Orton says as he stands behind the Dirty Diva.

Mr. McMahon continues to talk as he paces a bit on the entrance stage, "Now in the WWE... we don't have ties... and in this match... there must be a winner so I'm going to restart the Royal Rumble Gang Bang and it will be between Kelly Kelly... and Ashley Massaro... and one more addition..."

"Another addition?" Ashley says with a raised eyebrow before the screeching techno music of Melina begins to play. "Oh you have got to be fucking me..." Ashley says as she sees the A-List Diva walk out on to the entrance stage, dressed only in a short black silk robe.

"Mmmm... I'm so glad I had an opportunity to earn this second chance Mr. McMahon..." Melina says with a sly smile as she brushes her hand against Mr. McMahon's crotch.

Mr. McMahon smirks, "Well I do believe in giving second..." Mr. McMahon is cut off as the Irish-style music for his illegitimate son, Hornswoggle, begins to play. Mr. McMahon gets a livid look on his face as he starts to look around for his son Hornswoggle McMahon. "Where the devil is he..." Mr. McMahon says.

Down at ringside, Hornswoggle comes out from under the ring and quickly climbs into the ring and stands between the completely naked Kelly Kelly and Ashley Massaro. Hornswoggle playfully smacks both of their asses to get their attention and they both look down at him. "Awww... isn't he cute!" Kelly says as she bend down to gives Hornswoggle a kiss on the cheek.

Hornswoggle's face goes red after getting a kiss from Kelly and then he motions for Ashley to bend down. "Yes Horny?" Ashley says as she leans down. Hornswoggle then whispers something into her ear, "No I don't have a little Irish in me..." Ashley says before Hornswoggle whispers something else. Ashley raises an eyebrow, "Would I like to?" Ashley asks as Hornswoggle looks up at her with a mischievous smile on his face.

Mr. McMahon grits his teeth, "COACH!" Mr. McMahon yells and moments later his Executive Assistant, Jonathan Coachman, comes running from the back still dressed only in his smiley-face boxers, from his previous encounter with Mae Young, and he is carrying a net.

"Don't worry Mr. McMahon I'll get him!" Coach says as he races down to the ring as all the remaining Superstars laugh at him. Hornswoggle sees him coming and dives out of the ring and with the help of the Hardys gets over the ringside barrier. Coach climbs over the barrier and starts to chase Hornswoggle through the seating area until they make it up to the concourse level and disappear through one of the exits.

"Damn it..." Vince McMahon sighs as he shakes his head, "Restart the damn match!" Mr. McMahon yells as he turns to head to the back.

"Oh well... guess we can't let all of these big dicks go to waste...." Ashley says with a grin as she turns around to face Randy Orton. Ashley gets down on her knees and grabs his cock, "Cause I'm not getting screwed out of winning this year!" Ashley adds before she opens her mouth to take Randy's throbbing cock in her mouth.

"Ahhh shit..." An unprepared Randy Orton moans as Ashley Massaro, the Dirty Diva, starts to deep throat his throbbing twelve-inch cock. Randy grabs hold of Ashley's hair as she twists her head around his cock. "Ohhhhh fuck..." The Legend Killer groans as he starts to unload his cum into Ashley's mouth.

Ashley swallows every drop of Randy's cum and lifts her head off of his dick, "Ok... who's next?" Ashley says with a lustful smile as she stands up and moves away from a shocked and embarrassed Randy Orton.

Meanwhile, outside of the ring, Kelly Kelly wasted little time in getting herself more action with the Hardys. Kelly is laying across the wooden table that's at ring side, and her head is hanging off one side and her mouth is wide open to allow Jeff Hardy to slide his cock in and out of her mouth while between her legs, Matt Hardys is lapping his tongue against her pussy. "Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Kelly moans as she wraps her legs around Matt's head when he pushes his tongue deep into her pussy.

1...2021222324...27