Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a fucking night..." Chris Jericho says with a laugh, despite being the freshest Superstar left out of those remaining, Jericho is feeling the strain of this incredible competition. Jericho steps forward and pushes his cock into Ashley's asshole before grabbing her hips to begin fucking the Dirty Diva's ass.

"Mmmmm got that right!" Ashley moans as she leans completely over the ringside barrier as Jericho increases the pace of his thrusts.

Meanwhile, Kelly Kelly is sitting on the ring's edge as John Morrison slides his tongue in and out of her tight, wet pussy. Kelly is leaning against the ring ropes, has her legs on Morrison's shoulders and her hands on his head as he works his tongue in and out of her dripping wet pussy. "Ohhhh yes... ohhhh ohhh ohhhhhh!" Kelly moans as she pushes her pussy against Morrison's face.

"Mmmmm..." Morrison moans as he darts his long tongue in and out of the ECW Diva's cunt. Morrison laps up Kelly's warm pussy juices as she pulls on her perfectly styled hair as he eats her pussy.

"Ohhhh god... ohhh fuck!" Kelly moans as she feels Morrison's tongue circling around inside of her pussy, making her squirm and bounce on the ring apron, much to her delight.

Ashley Massaro is now laying in the middle of the ring as Jeff Hardy quickly thrusts his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy, "Mmmm ohhh fuck Jeff... fuck that pussy!" Ashley moans as she lifts her legs to place them on Jeff's shoulders as the Rainbow Haired Superstar drives his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Uhhhh ahhh fuck... mmmm damn!" Jeff moans as his balls slap loudly against Ashley's ass cheeks as the Dirty Diva lifts herself a bit off the mat for Jeff to push his cock deeper into her cunt.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah! Let me feel them balls slapping on my ass!" Ashley moans as she runs her hands through Jeff's sweat soaked rainbow colored haired.

Meanwhile Kelly Kelly has her back against one of the corner turnbuckles as John Cena pumps his throbbing fourteen inch cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. Kelly has her hands on the ring ropes and her legs wrapped around Cena's waist as he fucks her. "Ohhhh ohhh John!" Kelly moans loudly.

"Ahhhh mmmm uhh shit ahhh... " John grunts as he keeps pumping his cock in and out of Kelly's pussy until he starts cumming inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh...." Kelly moans as she begins cumming after the first shot of Cena's load enters her pussy. Kelly squeezes Cena's waist tighter with her legs as she cums on Cena's cock.

"Mmmmm Kelly... looks like you're out..." Cena says with a moan as he finishes cumming inside of Kelly's pussy.

"Darn!" Kelly giggles as she unwraps her legs from Cena's waist to allow him to pull out of her pussy. Kelly looks over John's shoulders at Ashley, "Hey Ashley! You won!"

Ashley smirks, "Thanks Kelly.... But what did I win?" Ashley asks before she looks over her own shoulder at Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy and John Morrison. She then lowers her eyes to look at their huge, thick cocks and grins, "Never mind... I know what I won..."

Kelly smiles as she leaves the ring with John Cena, "Have fun!" Kelly says before John picks her up and carries her over his shoulder up the ramp.

"I know I will..." John Cena says as he carries Kelly to the back as Ashley sizes up her prizes.

Back inside of the ring Ashley is standing in front of Jeff Hardy, John Morrison and Chris Jericho, licking her lips hungrily, "Fuck.... Where do I start?" Ashley says before she realizes she's right in front of Jeff. "Okay Jeff... you're first!" Ashley says as she drops down to her knees in front of him and grabs his fat hard cock. The Dirty Diva opens her mouth and stuffs Jeff's dick into it to begin sucking his dick.

"Ohhhhh yeah mmmm fuck Ashley!" Jeff moans as he puts his hands on his hips as Ashley bobs her head back and forth along the length of his cock.

"Uhhhh mmmm mmm!" Ashley moans as she twists her head around his cock as she eagerly sucks him off. Ashley glances to the left and to the right to look at Chris Jericho and John Morrison. Ashley lifts her head off of Jeff's cock and smirks, "Chris... let's put that mouth of yours to some good use!" Ashley says as she scoots on her knees towards him.

Chris Jericho smirks, "Sounds good to me..." Jericho says as he lays on his back. Ashley then eagerly straddles his face as she faces his fourteen-inch cock. Jericho lifts his head up and begins to lap his tongue against Ashley's pussy while also pushing two fingers into her tight ass.

"Mmmmm! Fuck!" Ashley moans as she rocks back and forth on Jericho's tongue to push her ass back against his fingers. She then grabs Jeff and Morrison's cock and begins to stroke their deliciously hard dicks.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Morrison moans as Ashley twists her left hand around his fourteen-inch cock.

Ashley licks her lips as she feels Jericho's tongue against her cunt, "Mmmm fuck... all this fucking dick just for me!" Ashley says before she leans her head forward to begin sucking and slurping on Morrison's dick while jerking off Jeff as she rocks on Jericho's face.

"Mmmmm ahhhh yeah Ashley..." Jeff Hardy moans as he watches Ashley stroke his cock and blow Morrison.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Ashley moans as she feels Jericho thrusting his fingers in and out of her ass while he eats her pussy. Ashley tightly presses her lips on Morrison's cock as she bounces on Jericho's face.

John Morrison licks his lips, "Fuck... I'm going to fuck you senseless..." The Shaman of Sexy says bluntly as he pulls his saliva covered cock out of Ashley's mouth. Morrison pulls Ashley off of Jericho's face and puts her on all fours so that that he can ram his long thick shaft into her pussy.

"Mmmmm ohhh yeah fuck me!" Ashley moans as Morrison grabs her waist before he starts to repeatedly slam his cock in and out of her tight, warm twat. Ashley licks her lips as she watches Jericho and Jeff stand in front of her, "Give me both!" Ashley says as she opens her mouth as wide as possible, inviting both Superstars to push their big cocks into her mouth.

"Ohhh what a fucking slut..." Jeff says as he and Jericho press their dicks against each other to stuff them into Ashley's mouth. Ashley's saliva spills out of her mouth as she gets force fed over 24 inches of dick while Morrison pounds her pussy from behind.

"MMMMM! MMMMM!" Ashley moans as she rocks back against Morrison, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm..." Jericho moans as Ashley bobs her head quickly on his and Jeff Hardy's cocks. Jericho puts a hand on Ashley's head to push back her long blond black streaked hair so that she can look up with her smoking hot eyes at him and Jeff.

"Uhhh shit... fuck she's hungry for cock..." Morrison grunts as he deeply thrusts his cock into Ashley's wet pussy before he pulls out.

Ashley spits out Jeff and Jericho's cocks and then sits up on her knees, "Jeff... I want you to fuck my ass!" Ashley says as she rolls onto her back and lifts her legs straight up into the air.

Jeff licks his lips, "Sounds good to me..." Jeff says as he moves himself to be in front of the Dirty Diva's raised legs. Jeff then pushes his big hard cock deep into Ashley's waiting asshole and grabs her hips when she leans her legs forward onto his shoulders.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Tap that ass!" Ashley moans loudly as Jericho and Morrison kneel down next to the right and left sides of Ashley's face. The Dirty Diva wastes little time in grabbing both dicks in order to jerk them off while going back and forth sucking the tips of both cocks.

"Ahhh uhhhh yeah... " Jericho moans as Ashley roughly tugs on his cock with her left hand as she slaps her tongue against it.

"Ohhh mmmm..." Morrison tosses his long hair back and closes his eyes when Ashley turns her head slightly in order to lightly suck on his cock while Jeff Hardy pumps her ass with hard, fast thrusts.

"Ohhhh fuck! My Ass! Fuck! IT!" Ashley moans and gasps as Jeff relentlessly fucks her with reckless thrusts.

"Uhhhh ahhh uhhh awww!" Jeff grunts and groans as his balls smack roughly against Ashley's ass cheeks before he pulls his cock out and quickly moves to straddle her body. Ashley lets go of Jericho and Morrison's' thick dicks and lifts her head in order to take Jeff's cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm!" Ashley moans on Jeff's dick as he grabs her head to hold it still as he starts to move his hips to thrust his cock in and out of her dirty mouth. Ashley smirks around Jeff's cock that was just inside of her ass.

Chris Jericho steps towards Ashley's legs and kneels between them to take full advantage of Jeff being on top of her. "Time to break your walls..." Jericho says as he grabs hold of Ashley's tanned legs and forces his cock into Ashley's tight wet pussy.

"MMMMM! OHHH FUCK!" Ashley moans on Jeff's cock as Chris Jericho pulls his cock out of her pussy in order to ram it back into her pussy. Jeff gets off of her so that she can lift her lower body slightly to push herself against Jericho's firm thrusts.

"Ahhh ohhh yeah mmmmm..." Jericho licks his lips as he holds onto Ashley's legs while continuing to pump his cock in and out of her soaking wet cunt. Each of Jericho's thrusts are intentionally slow, but also extremely firm, which drives the Dirty Diva nuts for more.

"Ohhh shit... fucker!" Ashley bites her bottom lips as Jericho drills her pussy with his fourteen-inch cock. She then realizes that one guy is just fucking her when there are three for her and she smirks. "Mmmm shit... I want all three of your big fucking cocks! One in my ass! One in my twat! And one deep down my fucking throat!" Ashley moans. Ashley's requested demands are met with Jericho pulling his dick out of her pussy and Morrison laying down on the mat. Ashley quickly climbs on top of the Shaman of Sexy and drops her pussy right down onto his huge dick. "MMMM FUCK!"

"Ahhhh uhhh shit..." Morrison grunts as he feels all of Ashley's weight coming down on his cock at once. He grabs her hips and holds her stead as Chris Jericho firmly thrusts his cock into Ashley's tight asshole, much to her delight.

"Ohhhhhhh mmmmm one more!" Ashley moans as she keeps her mouth open as Jericho and Morrison begin to thrust their cocks in and out of her.

Jericho smirks and licks his lips, "You heard the lady Jeff...." Jericho says as he looks at the Rainbow Haired Superstar.

"Yeah I did..." Jeff laughs as he stands in front of Ashley and pushes his cock into Ashley's wide-open mouth.

"Mmmmmm!" Ashley moans as she starts to rock between all three hot, big dicked Superstars. She grinds her pussy on Morrison's cock while smacking her ass back against Jericho's while as she bobs her head on Jeff's fat shaft.

"Ahhh ohhh yeah... mmmmm she's this fucking night delight..." Morrison moans as he lifts his hips in order to thrust his cock upward into her pussy.

Jericho wraps his arms around Ashley's body and grabs her tits while deeply ramming his cock in and out of her ass, "Uhhhh yeah... mmm yeah..." Jericho grits his teeth as he looks down to watch Ashley's ass smacking against his gorgeous waist as he fucks her.

"Ohhh yeah Ashley... mmmm suck that cock..." Jeff moans as he runs his hands through his hair with his left hand and Ashley's hair with his right hand as she easily deep throats his impressive shaft.

Ashley slaps her tongue against the bottom of Jeff's hard cock as Jericho and Morrison pump their cocks into her tight ass and pussy respectively. She then lifts her head off of Jeff's dick, "Mmmm I want the big dicked guru of fucking greatness's cock in my ass!" Ashley says as some saliva drips from her mouth and down her chin. Chris Jericho gives Ashley's ass cheeks a firm smack before he removes his dick from her asshole. Ashley then lifts herself off of Morrison's dick, but this time turns around so that her back is facing him so that she can lower her ass down onto Morrison's fourteen-inch cock. "Ohhhh shit..." Ashley moans as she lowers her ass slowly onto Morrison's extremely thick cock.

"Uhhhhh ahhhh damn..." Morrison groans as he puts his hands on Ashley's thighs to jerk her the rest of the way down onto his cock that is now deep inside of her asshole.

"Mmmmm shit... fuck. That's a fat fucking dick!" Ashley moans as she leans back and places her hands on Morrison's tanned chest. Ashley tilts her head back and closes her eyes as she begins to rock her ass on Morrison's shaft, but at the same time doesn't realize that Jeff Hardy has moved to kneel in front of her.

"Dirty slut..." Jeff says with a mischievous smile, and his comment brings a smirk to Ashley's face as she rides Morrison's huge shaft. The Dirty Diva lets her mind wander as she enjoys the dick in her ass, but she's brought back to reality when Jeff sharply slams his cock into her pussy.

"UHHHH! OHHHH FUCK! JEFF!" Ashley yells, moans, and laughs all at once after feeling Jeff's cock enter her pussy. The Dirty Diva wraps her legs around his waist and tries to remain still as Jeff and Morrison start thrusting their cocks in and out of her.

Chris Jericho smirks, "I should've came out a lot sooner..." Jericho says with a smirk as he watches Ashley get double penetrated by the Rainbow haired Jeff Hardy and the Shaman of Sexy John Morrison.

"Mmmm fuck... ohhh this is so fucking hot... but I want two cocks in my ass!" Ashley moans as she locks her smoking hot eyes with Jeff Hardy.

"Consider it done..." Jeff says as he pulls his cock out of Ashley's pussy and roughly pushes it into her already filled asshole along side Morrison's huge shaft.

"Ahhhh uhhhh!" Morrison moans as he feels Jeff's cock grinding against his cock as they stretch Ashley's ass wide open.

"Ohhhhh fuck! I... love... two... fat hard fucking... cocks in my ass!" Ashley moans as her ass gets ripped apart by two of the hottest Superstars in all of the WWE.

"How about one in your mouth too?" Jericho asks as he stands next to the trio. When Ashley turns her head towards him, she greedily takes his dick into her mouth and begins to suck on it as Jeff and Morrison alternate thrusts while the fuck her asshole.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh! Yes!" Ashley moans as she sucks on Jericho's hard cock while taking both Jeff and Morrison's cocks into her asshole.

"Mmmmm... uhhh fuck... ohhh yeah..." Jeff moans before he leans his head forward and slaps his tongue against Ashley's large, hot and firm tits as he and Morrison begin thrusting their cocks at the same time in and out of Ashley's asshole.

Ashley bobs her head on Jericho's cock for a few moments before spitting it out, "Mmmm fuck... guys... how about... getting that table in the ring..." Ashley moans as she moves between Morrison and Jeff.

"All right..." Jericho says as Jeff pulls out of Ashley's ass. The Dirty Diva slowly gets off of Morrison's cock and sits on her knees, catching her breath as the Shaman of Sexy gets off of the mat after laying on it for quite some time. Jeff and Jericho leave the ring to get the wooden table, and once they are back in the ring, they set up the table in the middle of the ring.

"Perfect guys!" Ashley says as she slowly gets up to her feet and climbs onto the table to kneels on it. "Ok... whose dick am I going to suck and who's going to fuck me?" Ashley asks with a smirk.

"You're going to suck my dick..." Morrison says as he gets up onto the table with Ashley and kneels in front of her. Ashley licks her lips before she takes his cock into her hot wet mouth and begins to bob her head on it.

"Mmmmm... Mmmm..." Ashley moans as she swirls her tongue around Morrison's fourteen-inch cock as she takes it deeper into her mouth.

"I don't think that table can support three people... but I'll lick that ass..." Jeff says as he stands behind the table and leans forward to spread Ashley's ass cheeks apart with his hands. The multi-colored haired Jeff Hardy then begins to lap his tongue up and down Ashley's ass crack, coating it with his saliva.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Ashley moans as she pushes her ass back against Jeff's tongue while she bobs her head up and down on Morrison's delightfully large cock.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm ahhh..." Morrison moans as he places his hands on Ashley's head while she sucks his large, thick Shaman of Sexy dick.

Chris Jericho smirks, "I may be just repeating myself... but I really should've came out a whole lot earlier..." Jericho laughs as he watches Jeff Hardy lick Ashley's ass while she eagerly sucks John Morrison's cock.

Ashley lifts her head up off of Morrison's cock and smirks at Jericho, "Yes you fuckin' should have! Who told you to wait so long to show up?"

Jericho shrugs and laughs a bit, "What can I say... I love to make a big entrance..." Ashley smirks as she moves off of the table to stand next to it. The Dirty Diva then leans down on it so that she can reach over to grab hold of Jericho's cock, "Good thing you have the dick to back that up..." Ashley says as she takes Jericho's cock into her mouth and begins to suck it.

"Mmmm ohhh yeah..." Jericho moans as he puts his hands on the table as Ashley bobs her head up and down on his cock.

Jeff Hardy smirks a bit, "Hey I was licking that ass!" Jeff says as he moves to get behind Ashley again and kneels. Jeff sucks on two fingers from his left hand to coat them with his saliva before he pushes them into Ashley's asshole.

"Mmmmm! Fuck!" Ashley moans as she feels Jeff's wet fingers going in and out of her asshole as she sucks eagerly on Jericho's cock.

"Ohhh yeah... take that cock deep..." Jericho moans as he feels the head of his fourteen inch cock hitting the back of Ashley's throat as she smacks her tongue against the bottom of his shaft.

John Morrison gets off of the wooden table and moves where Jeff is "Move it... I'm going to drill her..." Morrison says. Jeff smirks as he takes his fingers out of Ashley's asshole and moves out of the way so that that Morrison can push his fourteen-inch cock into her tight wet cunt.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! FUCK!" Ashley moans as she starts to push back against Morrison while she sucks rapidly on Jericho's rock hard cock.

"Uhhhh ahhhh fuck..." John Morrison grabs hold of Ashley's hips as he pumps his cock in and out of Ashley's tight wet cunt with his balls slapping loudly against her sweat covered skin.

"Ahhh uhhh shit... mmmm..." Chris Jericho moans as Ashley's wet tongue smacks against the bottom side of his cock while she easily deep throats his shaft.

"Ahhhh uhhh fuck yeah!" Ashley moans as she slobbers all over Jericho's cock before lifting her head off of his cock. "I want all two of you at once again! Jeff lay the fuck down!" Ashley says as she stands up straight after Morrison pulls his cock out of her pussy.

"Sure thing..." Jeff says as he lays on the wooden table that's in the middle of the ring. Ashley quickly climbs on the table again and lowers her hot pussy down onto fat cock. "Mmmmm ohhhh yea..." Jeff moans as Ashley settles herself on his cock.

Ashley leans forward so that her tits are brushing against Jeff's face, and she looks at Jericho, "Get that dick in my ass!" Ashley moans.

Chris Jericho licks his lips, "Sure thing..." Jericho says as he gets on the table behind Ashley and pushes his fourteen-inch cock into the Dirty Diva's hot, tight asshole.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah... mmmm yeah!" Ashley moans as she rocks between Jeff and Jericho while the two of them pump their cocks in and out of her pussy and asshole.

Jeff places his hands on Ashley's shoulders as the Dirty Diva rocks on his huge cock to push back against Jericho, "Uhhhh fuck yeah Ashley... mmm yeah..." Jeff groans as lifts his hips to pump his cock up into Ashley's pussy.

Chris Jericho smacks Ashley's ass as he and Jeff fuck the Dirty Diva in unison, "Ahhhh ohhh yeah... mmm yeah!" Jericho moans as his pounds Ashley's asshole

"Mmmmm ohhh fuck... I love this!" Ashley moans as she rocks between Jeff and Jericho with sharp movements. Ashley's sweat covered ass smacks back against Jericho's waist while she grinds her cunt on Jeff Hardy's cock.