Rubber Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominica's legs were wide apart. Daniela ached to gaze upward at her Mistress' pussy. But she was supposed to lick Mistress' other boot. She wanted to lick Mistress' other boot. She craved to lick Mistress' other boot. Daniela shuffled on her knees to her right, so she could reach. Her tongue trailed from the tip of Dominica's left boot upward.

"Good girl." Dominica's words made Daniela shiver with pleasure. After the top of Mistress' boot, she continued with the sole, the heel, the arch. "You can feel your pussy wanting to be touched, can't you? Can't you, my little rubber slave?"

The black rubber suit had resumed stroking Daniela's breasts, her thighs, that little spot at the back of her neck, where she seemed to lose consciousness... Her hips began pumping again, even with her kneeling, hunched over on the floor, eyes unfocused, tongue licking, licking...

"Stop now, rubber slave," Dominica commanded. "Stop. Remain on your knees and look up. Look up at me, slave."

Daniela raised her head as high as she dared without seeming to fully sit up. Hands behind her, crouched low, she gazed at her Mistress, too fuzzy minded to wonder what would happen next.

What did happen made her feel even fuzzier.

MzDominica reached next to Her, where a can sat on a table beside Her chair. She picked it up and opened the top. She held it up and stared deeply into Her slave's eyes, and said, "Watch." Dominica tilted the can, and began to pour black liquid latex all over Her body. Over Her breasts, Her arms, Her belly. Daniela watched, beginning to pant, as little droplets trailed down to Mistress' smooth, beautiful pussy. The scent of the rubber emptied her mind. Dominica poured some more on Her hands, set the can down, and began to spread the black rubber with Her fingers, smoothing it evenly all over Her body. Soon, She was covered in a black rubber suit of Her own -- shiny, smooth, and tight.

Daniela's conditioning pushed out all other thoughts. Rubber. Pussy. Dominica.

"Look at my boots, rubber slave." Daniela struggled to keep looking at her Mistress' gloriously rubber-covered body, but she could not resist the command. "All slick and shiny, covered with your saliva." She slowly waved Her right boot back and forth, back and forth, the highlights glinting off the toes. "You want this against your pussy, don't you, Daniela? You want to feel the toe of my boot sliding up between your wet pussy lips." Daniela's breath was becoming ragged. Each time she exhaled, she made a little sound, somewhere between a squeak and a whimper. "Come closer, babi. Bring your face up to your Mistress' pussy, and lick Me."

Daniela couldn't stop whimpering as she shuffled forward between Dominica's booted legs, toward Her beautiful pussy all coated in smooth, black, shiny rubber. Her tongue jutted out, and she had to push hard to split the fresh layer of latex, to gain access to the glorious treasure inside. The scents of Dominica's cunt and of fresh rubber overwhelmed Daniela's senses as she ran her tongue up and down between the rubber-coated labia, up to Mistress' clit, around, around, around, then down again, slurping to drink down Her juices.

"That a good girl," Dominica whispered. "Around, and around, and around. Drink it, slut. Suck it. Drink it all. Rubber. Pussy. Dominica. Make your Mistress cum. Make Me cum."

Daniela continued running her tongue all over Dominica's pussy, at the same time nuzzling Her with her nose, stroking Her thighs with her cheeks. Her face was slick with juices. Her eyes were so defocused, she didn't even notice the continual flashing lights and the display that kept scrolling "Obey... Dominica... Lick... Pussy... Rubber..." over and over across her vision.

As Dominica got closer and closer to cumming, She grabbed Her slave's rubber covered head and pushed it, hard, against Her pussy. Daniela's licking concentrated more and more on her Mistress' clit, around, across, up and down, around, flicking, pushing, licking, flicking...

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" Dominica cried, and bucked Her hips as the first orgasm crested. She grabbed Daniela's head harder. "Keep licking," She shouted. Daniela kept licking, continually changing the direction, the tempo, the pressure -- but with each of her Mistress' multiple orgasms, lightening the touch just a little, then just a little more. After several minutes, Daniela just kneeled there, unmoving except for her pumping hips, her face deep in her Mistress' pussy, as Dominica drifted, basking in the afterglow.

-- All Kinds of Rubber Appliances --

"Hmmmm, you have pleased Mistress, my little rubber slut," Dominica said. "Sit up, babi girl. I have a special treat for you."

Deep in an erotic trance, Daniela could no longer originate any thoughts. What did pass through her fuzzy, cottony head were simple words, basic ideas. Rubber. Pussy. Dominica. Cum. Want to cum. Ache. Please Mistress. Obey. Or was that the words that scrolled across the screen? Daniela couldn't tell any more. Maybe it didn't make any difference.

Dominica stood up, stretched a little, then spoke quietly into Her headset. Suddenly, Daniela's arms were free. There was hardly any feeling in them, having been held in the same position for so long. But the reason Daniela still held them in the same position, crossed behind her back, was that she couldn't think what to do next.

"Put your arms down, Daniela. Stand up," MzDominica ordered. The rubber slave wiggled her shoulders a little, to get her arms to move. They helped a little, though too weak to do much, in helping her to stand. "Good girl," Mistress said. She pulled Daniela's hands out in front of her body, arms close together, and put a set of leather cuffs on her wrists. They were linked together by a short, thick chain. "Raise your hands above your head, babi girl." The slave did so, and MzDominica slipped the chain over a hook that Daniela hadn't noticed. It hung from a long chain that disappeared upwards into a hole in the ceiling.

Dominica stared into Her slave's eyes, still visible behind the goggles. Daniela gazed into her Mistress' beautiful green eyes and felt lost, tiny, captured.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Dominica taunted. "You need to cum. Your cunt is so wet, so drippy. Trails of pussy juice are just running down your legs." Daniela began to shake. Her knees wouldn't support her. She hung from the chain, unable to stand.

"Good, little rubber girl, go limp. Let yourself sink down to the floor. Dominica has another surprise for you." The chain from the ceiling began to move, and Daniela felt herself being lowered to the floor. "Pull your knees up a bit, my pet," Dominica said. Daniela obeyed, and soon found herself almost in a sitting position -- without a chair.

Dominica walked over to the table, picked something up, and returned, again staring directly into Daniela's eyes. "All the rubber we've been playing with today, there's still one rubber toy we haven't tried yet. Actually... two!" MzDominica held up two long, black rubber dildos, one noticeably thicker than the other. She waved them slowly in front of Daniela's face, the shiny rubber catching the light, the reflections flashing into the slave's increasingly sleepy eyes. "If you want to cum, you need these. You need to feel them in you. Look closely, rubber slave. One for your pussy, and one for your ass."

Daniela couldn't stop shaking. The rubber dongs looked so pretty. She needed to cum, so bad. Obey. Rubber. Pussy. Dominica. Cum. You want to cum. She watched as Dominica set one dildo down on the table, then picked up a tube of medical jelly, squeezed out a big glob onto the tip of the other one, and began spreading it up and down the shaft. Mistress smiled as She saw Her slave stare vacantly at the glistening dildo, jaw slack, torso wiggling, hips pumping.

Dominica set the first dildo down on the floor, then picked up the other dildo and repeated the process, taking Her time, enjoying Her slave's reaction. Both dildos had suction cups, and the floor was smooth, so when She pushed them into place, they stayed exactly where She left them. And Dominica knew exactly where they needed to be.

"Let yourself drop, rubber slave, Daniela, little bimbo. Get those nice, big rubber dildos into your ass and pussy, and I'll give you permission to cum!"

Daniela could see that Dominica was holding some kind of little box -- a remote control? Yes. She pushed a button, and the ceiling chain started to move again, slowly lowering the rubber slave toward the floor. Aching to cum, Daniela let herself drop, anticipating the moment when the big rubber dildos would enter her. Her knees bent further, further, so they were almost up to her chin. It was taking so long! Soon, soon, soon, if she could only get them into her!

Then Daniela felt the chain stop!

Fuzzy as her mind was, Daniela's eyes popped open. She couldn't look down far enough to see the dildos. Looking up only showed her what the chain looked like, her manacled hands dangling from the hook. She looked around, and found Dominica again seated in Her chair, watching the desperate rubber slut, a half smile on Her face.

"You're almost there, little slut. Can't you feel them?" Daniela couldn't. Dominica KNEW she couldn't. "Just a little further. Maybe if you sag down, you can reach the dildos. Try it, slut!"

Daniela tried to go even more limp, hanging from the manacles. Could she feel one of the dildos? Maybe the one for her ass? Just the tip? She couldn't be sure.

"Aww, the little rubber slut can't reach? Keep trying! You want to cum, don't you?"

Again, Daniela sagged, pulled, lifted her feet off the floor, wiggled -- trying, trying, trying to get the dildos into her ass and cunt. Nothing she did got her low enough. Then she felt the chain moving again. Something probed against her ass, just the tiniest bit. She wiggled her ass, and whimpered in frustration. Then she felt the chain move again -- upward!

"Noooooo!" Daniela cried. The first word she'd been able to say for what must have been hours.

"You want it, don't you slut? Don't you?" Dominica's voice was more a command than a question.

"Yes, Mistress!" And Daniela's voice was more a plea than a statement.

"Then you must beg for it, slave!" commanded Mistress.

"Please, Mistress!" Daniela whined.

"Please what? What is it you want, slave? Beg for it. Tell me!"

"Please, let me down on the dildos, put them in me, let me cum. Please, Mistress Dominica, please!?!" Tears ran down Daniela's cheeks, leaking under the goggles, which still continued to scroll commands she no longer consciously noticed. Cum. Obey. Beg. Cum. Obey. Beg.

Dominica pressed the control. And the chain began to move again -- upward!

"Noooo! Please, Mistress, fuck me, fuck me, let me cum, please!!"

Another click, and the chain moved suddenly downward. Quickly. Daniela hardly realized it had happened when she found her ass impaled by the rear dildo, and the other dildo firmly pressed against her sex.

"You have permission, slut. Cum! Cum now! Cum, rubber slave, cum!"

Daniela bucked and shook, the dildos rubbing in her, against her, hands still held high on the hook, keeping her from tipping over. The orgasm was strange -- a mixture of the intense female orgasm she had been trained to feel, combined with the sheer physical release of her body. Instead of screaming this time, she just grunted, loudly, over and over, as wave after wave of pleasure and release cascaded through her body and mind.

As the slave's spasms subsided, Dominica slowly shut off the suit and the goggles. She spoke one word into the headset, "Sleep."

-- Nightcap --

Dan felt like he had been daydreaming again. He'd been thinking of... something. Then someone had called his name. Dominica. The beautiful woman sitting across from him at the cafe table. Her name was Dominica. Mistress Dominica. Now, how did he know that, about the "Mistress"? When had it gotten so dark? It was almost closing time for the cafe! Both of them had coffee cups in front of them, nearly empty. A carafe at his elbow held a little more, but it also was nearly empty. They must have been drinking a lot of coffee.

But he'd been inattentive, rude. He tried to look like he'd been listening. (Though he'd heard women are never fooled by that trick, it was at least worth a try.) What had She been talking about?

"You're looking very relaxed," She said, circling one finger around the top of Her coffee cup, "like you've had a wonderful evening."

"Well, talking with you has made it wonderful," he replied, hoping it made sense in whatever the context had been.

"Hmmm." Dominica looked at him, Her penetrating green eyes still visible in the half-light of the cafe. Her lips curled in a strange smile. "Maybe we'll meet again, sometime."

"I would like that, very much," Dan said. He meant it, but he felt so confused.

"And you can tell me more about your troubles," She said. Troubles? What had he been talking about? "I'd love to hear more... and help you solve your problem."

The sudden warm trickle of fluid told Dan he had just wet his pants! What to do now?

"Goodnight, Dan! See you later!" Dominica gracefully stood up, waved Her fingers goodbye, and walked unhurriedly away.

What had happened? Dan was only sure of two things. He was glad it was dark, now, so the wet stain on his pants wouldn't be so visible, as he went home. And somehow, whatever it took, he was going to find a way to see Mistress Dominica again!

12