The Control Collar

Story Info
A new petplay accessory gets out of hand.
2.9k words
4.21
63.6k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam arrived home from work an hour before his girlfriend, as he did every day. Just as he had been hoping all day there was a package waiting for him on the front door.

A wicked smile crossed Sam's face. Excitedly he grabbed the small white box and brought it inside. Once he was away from prying eyes he tore into the package.

Inside was a fairly ordinary looking dog collar. Sam took it out and turned it around, examining it from various angles. The inside was covered in tiny metal contact points, and there was a little bulge near the collar's ring. Cute. At least they made the effort.

The collar was a very special BDSM toy: allegedly it would limit the behaviors of the wearer to those of a dog. Sam didn't really believe any of that, he figured the claims were on the same level as the ads for X-Ray Specs in the back page of old comic books, but the idea turned him on so much he had to order it.

He couldn't wait to surprise Allison with it. They would have fun roleplaying that the collar really worked. This was exactly the sort of scenario Allison liked.

Sam's intention was to wait for Allison so he could make a big dramatic show of the collar working, but first he just wanted to try it on and make sure it fit. It would be a pretty big letdown if he hyped this thing up and then he couldn't actually wear it. He didn't need another repeat of the Great Catsuit Disappointment.

Sam wrapped the collar around his neck and fastened it, making sure the latch could close without choking himself. It closed with a satisfying snap.

Sam felt an electric tingle coming from the contact points in the collar. Not painful, just tingly.

Without warning Sam lost his footing and fell. He braced his fall with his palms, landing hard on all fours.

That was weird. The blood must have rushed from his head. Sam went to stand back up.

Except he couldn't.

It wasn't like he was being physically stopped from standing, more than he couldn't properly form the thought to do so. He brain simply refused to send the signal to his arms and legs.

No way. No fucking way. The collar worked! It actually worked! Maybe he should order those X-Ray Specs after all.

Sam figured he would experiment with the limits of the collar until Allison got home. He didn't really have much of a choice; it was supposed to be impossible for the wearer to remove the collar themselves. Allison would have to do it.

Sam was still curious about the other supposed features of the collar. First he tried to speak. "I can still talk," he tried to say.

"Bark bark bark!" was what came out of his mouth.

Sam was pleased with himself, but he really wanted to test this thing. Summoning all his strength of will he focused intently on speaking. On the sentence "I can still talk."

"Bark bark bark!" Sam said.

Sam was really starting to get aroused now. This collar was the most amazing thing he had ever experienced. It had easily become his new favorite toy. His new favorite fantasy.

Sam decided he'd climb up on the couch while he waited for Allison. His brain, however, refused to cooperate.

*I need permission to go up on the furniture,* Sam realized.

That was too much. Sam dick was a white hot stone in his pants. He really should wait for Allison but he was sure he'd have plenty of sexual energy left for her. If anything he was doing her a favor rubbing out the easy one now.

Sam went to undo his pants, but found that he couldn't unball his hands from a flat, fingers-curled-palms-out position. Like a paw.

Wonderful!

That only aroused Sam all the further, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. Of course he could always rub himself through his pants but that would leave incriminating evidence that would be difficult to hide from Allison.

He would have to wait. He could live with that. Anticipation would only make the eventual moment of release all the more satisfying.

Sam went over to the front door, sat down in the manner of a dog, the only manner the collar would allow him to, and waited for Allison to come home. He wasn't deliberately imitating a dog's behavior here; it was simply the natural outcome of his excitement to see Allison and his behavioral limitations.

Sam sat staring at the door, waiting for Allison to arrive, for what seemed like forever. Finally Sam heard her key click in the lock and the door was pushed open.

Sam's throbbing, neglected erection had finally gone down, but the second he heard the key in the lock it sprang back to life even more powerful than before.

"Hey Sam, I'm home," she yelled, then almost tripped over him.

Allison looked down at Sam, sitting out of her line of sight right in front of the door where he would definitely be tripped over.

"What the heck are you doing?" she asked.

Sam raised his butt off his knees and held in "paws" in front of him in a begging position. He started panting. Allison also noticed for the first time that he was wearing a dog's collar.

"Oh," she said, with a sly smile. "Hello puppy! I had you confused with my boyfriend for a second. It must be those silly clothes you're wearing. Clothes aren't for doggies. Lets get you out of those right away."

She pushed Sam gently, not enough for him to fall over but enough for him to know she wanted him on his back. He deliberately fell backwards.

Allison undid the button on Sam's fly. That's when she noticed the painful erection he was sporting.

"Are you being a naughty doggy?" Allison asked.

She pulled Sam's pants off the rest of the way and threw them on the couch. Then she carefully removed his underwear.

"No!" said Allison, as she gave the head of Sam's penis a flick. "Bad dog. You haven't earned a treat yet."

Allison pulled Sam's shirt off over his head then quickly snatched off each of his socks. Sam was left completely nude save for his collar.

"You. Look. Adorable," said Allison. "Now what am I going to do with my cute new puppy?"

She got a mischievous smile.

"Oh I know exactly what I'm going to do. Let's see how good of a puppy you really are shall we? You stay here, I'll be right back."

The word "stay" resonated in Sam's mind. It became an absolute imperative. He was glued in place as surely as if he had been physically restrained.

Allison went into the washroom and shut the door. Sam could hear the shower running.

Sam really tested the power of the collar, trying his best to move, but he just couldn't properly form the thought. He just sat in front of the front door like a dog.

About twenty minutes later Allison emerged, dressed only in a towel. She smiled widely when she saw him.

"Aaaw, you didn't move because I told you to stay! You're so cute."

She leaned over and ruffled the hair on his head.

Sam was starting to get worried now. As hot as all this is he didn't think Allison realized the power she had over him. She thought this was another of their games and he was just playing along.

"You've been a very good boy so far puppy. And I know you want to keep being a good boy. There's something I've been asking my boyfriend to do for a long time now that he keeps refusing. But I think tonight is finally the night. You want to be a good boy right puppy? Good doggies do as they're told."

*Oh no,* thought Sam.

He tried to say no. To tell Allison that the collar was controlling him. It just came out as "Bark bark bark."

"I'm glad you agree," said Allison. "I know how much puppies like licking things."

Allison turned around, so her back faced Sam, and unwrapped the towel. She spread it wide so that it blocked the view of her naked body, teasing him a little, before dropping it. She was still wet from the shower and her firm ass had beaded up like a new car.

Sam's mind was so completely suffused with lust that he almost couldn't feel the fear.

Allison knelled down on the couch and stuck her ass out.

"Come here puppy," she cooed, "come lick my ass."

Before the collar had only ever blocked Sam from engaging in specific behaviors. Now it created an emptiness inside of him. A deep primal need akin to hunger or thirst. Sam instinctively knew that the only way to satisfy this need was to do as he had been commanded and lick Allison's ass.

He couldn't resist. His fear didn't matter, his disgust didn't matter, only this new hunger.

He crawled over to the couch on his hands and knees, stuck his face right into her ass, and began to lick it ravenously.

"Oh my," said Allison. "This was your plan all along wasn't it?"

Sam rapidly slid his tongue up and down her crack, and then finally into her asshole. Sam couldn't believe how hot this was. Allison tasted so clean, nothing like he had feared. Sam became too lost in the moment to even question how much of what he was feeling was himself and how much was the collar.

Allison moaned softly and began to grind her ass against Sam's face a little as he continued to lick her. Her moan grew louder. She pulled her ass away from Sam and spun around, sitting down on the couch with her legs spread.

"You got me all worked up now puppy. You know what to do."

The collar couldn't compel Sam to perform an action that vague, but he didn't need it.

Allison was wet, from the shower but mostly form her own arousal. Sam kissed her inner thigh a little before penetrating her with his tongue. He slid it along her inner folds but she was already fully inflamed. So Sam started to work her clit. First he tickled it with the tip of his tongue, teasing awake it's unique sensations, before working it more fully and forcefully.

Allison couldn't remember the last time she was this turned on. She buckled under her boyfriend's ministrations and involuntarily gripped his head with her thighs. When she finally climaxed it was a tremendous release that shook her whole body.

Allison leaned back on the couch, lying in the luxury of her orgasm, still shivering and trembling.

"Oh my god Sam," she said. "Oh my god. That was so worth the wait. Thank you so much."

Sam barked, and stretched his neck to draw attention to his collar.

Allison giggled.

"It looks like the only person who likes this whole dog game more than me is you. You're still not breaking character huh?"

Sam tried to sit up and remove the collar. All he was able to do was sit up and raise his hands to his chest, but no further. Once they got close to the collar he simply couldn't bring them any higher.

It looked like he was assuming a dog's begging position and just doing a rather lack-luster job of it.

"Oh that's right you still haven't had your treat yet," said Allison. "You have certainly earned it. Come here puppy."

She patted the couch cushion beside her.

Sam again felt the insatiable hunger to obey, and he crawled up onto the couch.

"Roll over," said Allison.

Sam rolled all the way around. Allison laughed.

"No roll over onto your back, silly."

Sam immediately did so. He looked up at her pleadingly, which Allison completely misunderstood. She leaned over and began to lick the head of Sam's cock.

"This feels weird with you acting like a dog," she said. "Do you think maybe you could be a human again for the duration of the blowjob?"

Sam got excited. Maybe the collar would interpret that as Allison releasing him and he would be able to speak again. He tried to tell her what was going on.

All he could do was bark.

"No, no you're right," said Allison. "If I didn't have a problem with a dogboy licking my ass I shouldn't get all prudish about sucking his dick. You make a very compelling argument. I think you're more articulate as a dog, Sam."

Allison sat up. Sam whimpered. Now she wasn't paying any attention to his penis at all.

"You know I've never liked it when people gave dogs human names. It feels weird calling a dog George or Bianca... or Sam. I could never have a dog called Sam. Sam is a name for a boyfriend. I'm going to have to come up with a dog-appropriate name for my dog."

This was exactly the opposite direction Sam wanted the dog stuff to be going in.

"Rover is too boring. Plus I don't think you're going to be doing a lot of roving anyway; you're an inside dog. Spot would be entirely illegitimate; you have no spots. Well you do have that one pimple there on your shoulder but I don't think it would make a good namesake. Ditto for Fluffy; you have entirely insufficient fluff to be a Fluffy. You don't really look like a Duke to me... oh I know! Lucky. It's perfect, because you're the luckiest dog in the world to have me for a girlfriend."

Allison stood up, "Lucky"'s fading erection entirely forgotten.

"Well Lucky do you want to end the game now or, how about this, you stay a dog overnight. Because I have a fun idea."

Sam didn't like the sound of that. He knew better than to try and talk; Allison kept misinterpreting his barks.

"Okay I don't know how to interpret that... How about this, if you don't want to be a dog anymore say so."

Sam tried to speak up, but as he feared the collar turned it to barks.

"Good boy," said Allison. "Now down. Down off the couch."

Sam jumped down.

"Now sit."

Sam sat like a dog.

"Stay!" said Allison. "I'll be right back."

She disappeared into the spare room. Sam had no earthly idea what she was up to and that scared him.

Allison returned with a large mostly-flat cardboard box. She was having a little trouble with it.

"Do you remember when my friend Becky had to get rid of her dog Honey and you, or rather my boyfriend Sam, said he didn't mind if we adopted her but then Becky didn't have to get rid of her after all? Well in between us deciding to take her and Becky finding a different apartment I bought this."

She gave the box one final drag for effect, before allowing it to fall onto the carpeted floor with a clang.

"Dog kennel. Never been used. See how lucky you are Lucky? What are the odds?"

All Sam could do was sit like a good dog and watch while Allison assembled the dog kennel while drinking wine. She was quite bad at building the thing, and the drinking didn't help, but she was having a great time doing it.

"Don't you dare help me," she said. "This is people work. You're a dog."

It wasn't like Sam was in a position to help anyway.

Eventually Allison did get the kennel together in a sturdy enough state that when tested it it didn't fall apart. She really gave it a good shake, tested every point of contact, to make sure she had done a good job. She had always been a perfectionist like that.

"There we are," she said when she finished. She was beaming.

"I made that harder than it needed to be."

Allison laughed and drained her wine glass. She had put away half a bottle while assembling the kennel.

"Heel Lucky," she said, trying to pick up the large cage. She ended up having to settled for pushing it along the carpet into their bedroom. Sam followed close behind her.

Allison positioned the cage right beside their bed, with the entrance facing the television. She opened the door.

"Go on in," she said.

Sam didn't want to go in the cage. He knew if he got in he'd be stuck in there for a long time, probably all night. Knowing Allison all night at a minimum.

Still he felt that need, that newly awakened hunger to obey that compelled him into the cage. He tried to fight it but the cage was right in front of him, tempting him like a steak to a hungry man. His mental fortitude had been eroded away at over and over since he got home from work. He couldn't fight it anymore.

Lucky got in the cage. Allison closed the door behind him and closed the clasp.

Allison realized that since the kennel was too small to turn around in, and Lucky got in it face first, that this meant he was facing the opposite direction that he would need to be to watch the TV.

She laughed at her own mistake. She was a little tipsy. Oh well. Such is the lot in life of a dog.

Allison climbed into bed and binged a TV show that Sam hated and she usually didn't get to watch when he boyfriend was around. But now that it was just her and her dog she took the opportunity to enjoy it.

When she finally got tired she got out of bed to turn out the light. She turned to look at Lucky in his cage before she did so.

"Goodnight Lucky," she said.