Rude Food

Story Info
Wife gets a surprise dinner.
907 words
3.63
105.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my husband phoned me at work to tell me had taken a half day off work to cook us a special dinner, I wasn't quite prepared for what he had in store. We had been married for two years. Although our sex life was still great, it didn't have the dizziness and anticipation that comes with a brand new bed mate.

He phoned me on my cell phone when I was driving home.

"Are you hungry?" he murmured, his voice laced with desire.

"Yes, looking forward to this baked dinner you've been working on." I replied with enthusiasm, as I felt some hunger pangs stirring in my stomach. When we ended the conversation, I wondered why he sounded so deliciously sexy. I walked into the house, to be welcomed firstly by the enticing aroma of lamb and herbs roasting in the oven.

"Dinner won't be ready for about another hour or so." He announced when I entered the food scented kitchen.

"Oh, okay, let's have a drink then shall we?" I offered.

"Well," he replied, with a cheeky grin, "I thought we could enjoy a bit of food before dinner."

Curious and confused, I asked, "Mmm, what does that mean?"

"Something like this perhaps," he said, as he pulled out of the sink a large carrot carved into the shape of a circumcised dick.

Before I could say anything, he led be my the hand to the living room, saying, "I've prepared our ode to rude food."

On the floor, he had placed a travel rug, some olive oil in a bottle, and a dish of phallic shaped vegetables along with a bowl of custard. He removed my suit jacket as he said, "Let me show you how much fun your entrée can be."

Just looking at that plate of vegetables, some already carved into the phallic shape, was turning me on and preparing me for the exciting prospect of this new sex game. I removed my blouse and skirt, leaving me in my black high heels, black stay up stockings and my bra and panties, just the way I knew he liked it.

While I was still standing, he knelt down in front of me, removed my panties and rubbed my throbbing clit with olive oil.

"That is so sensational," I whispered as I parted my legs and rubbed my nipples through my bra.

He picked up a phallic shaped carrot and rubbed it up and down in my folds and over my well oiled clit. With my legs still parted and welcoming the vegetable intrusion, I leaned against the wall for support.

"Please put it in me." I begged him.

"Your pussy deserves better than that," he replied as he produced an unpeeled zucchini that made the sculptured carrot look small in comparison.

He oiled the thick green vegetable while I trembled in anticipation of having it worked inside my pussy. He teased me with this organic tool at my entrance before thrusting it into me. Working it in and out and rotating it around like a dildo, it filled me nicely as its girth was slightly larger than I was used to.

"Oh! It's hitting spots that don't normally get felt like that," I moaned.

"You do it," he instructed, "I want to see you make yourself come."

I knelt down to reach the floor and lay down on my back to pump the zucchini in and out of my panting pussy. I could see him remove his pants to release his throbbing erection. I slid the oiled green vegetable in and out and over my lips and clit to bring about my convulsing orgasm. Exhausted with my intense climax, I wondered what he had in mind next.

"I'm going to fuck the custard before I fuck you," he said.

"Let me help you," I offered, as I helped him cover his rock hard dick in the soft sweet yellow dessert.

I took him hungrily in my mouth and sucked him hard and fast, taking the custard into my mouth with me. With a fair amount of custard now on my hands, I worked my greased finger into his anus.

He continued to fuck my mouth and announced, "Give it to me honey, I'm going to shoot my load into your mouth."

As he came, he now filled my mouth with a cocktail of custard and cum.

He must have realised that I was still aroused with our new concept of food. After a few moments, his fingers were working on my clit, before he headed down to eat my pussy. With my stockings, shoes and bra still on, his head was buried in between my legs as he sucked my swollen clit. His cock was ready for action again and this time I wanted him inside me. I covered his erection with more custard.

As he lay down, I sat on top of him with my back to his face, to impale his cock into my hungry hole. I rode him furiously in this position we both love. With one hand, I cupped his balls to add to his frenzy. To complete this sexual euphoria we had created, I rubbed my clit as I rode him to our synchronised explosion.

Exhausted with our initiation with rude food, he weakly announced, "I think our roast dinner might be ready now." It would take a lot for the main meal to outdo the entrée!