Only The Once

Story Info
Another wife wants a date.
764 words
3.03
37.6k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
890 Followers

Twist on a well worn theme. 750 count after this.

*

"It will only be the once." said Nicole.

"So you said; once too often as far as I'm concerned."

"It won't make any difference to us."

"You're probably right." Dick agreed. "But it will make a difference to me."

He'd read stories like this and hated all the cliches. There was a way to avoid them.

"Give me time to think about it."

Nicole looked relieved; this was progress.

He went out and thought. It had to be someone where she worked. He called Charlene who agreed to meet him in The Fountain.

"What did you tell Mark?" asked Dick.

"I told him I was just popping round to Nicole's so I can't stay long."

"You can't stay long because Mark gets suspicious. If I tell him I caught you at the Halloween party, out in the garden. Caught you with Simon's cock down your throat while you made gurgling noises - he'll believe me."

She nodded "So what do you want?"

"Nicole is having an affair. Who is he?"

"I promised not to..."

"And I promised not to tell Mark. Break yours and I'll keep mine."

"The guy's name is Raymond, but I know they haven't done it yet. I overheard him saying he could bed Nicole before the month is out."

"Where does he live?"

"I don't know."

"Well find out tomorrow and call me."

She did. Raymond Glenister was married with a son at primary school. He fancied himself as a seducer of married women and lived on Birch Avenue. His wife's name was Holly and his house had a holly bush by the front door. As far as Dick was concerned, Charlene was off the hook and he told her so.

"OK Nicole, I've thought about it; come and sit down."

She looked apprehensive.

"I agree to your only once with certain conditions. Listen to all of them and respond when I've finished.

Most important: you do it this week on Friday night, and never again.

You can meet him at a restaurant, hotel, or at his place; anywhere but here.

Have any kind of sex with him, no holes barred, but come home cleaned up before midnight. I'll be in the guest room."

Thursday night Nicole approached Dick again.

"Is it all right if I slip out at lunch time and buy some sexy undies for tomorrow?"

"Of course it is. I'll get the benefit when your only once date is over. Just let me see them on you before you leave. Now I'm going up the pub."

Dick strode past the holly bush and knocked on the door.

"Raymond Glenister?"

"Yes?"

He shoved the door into the guy's face. Then twisted one ear and dragged him into the living room. A woman jumped to her feet. Raymond was whimpering and Dick said "Silence Holly -- we don't want to wake your son up!"

He explained exactly what her husband was planning to do the following night. She looked horrified yet not entirely surprised. He let her husband go and pushed him into a chair.

"Tomorrow night you will go and meet my wife wherever it is you agreed. You will tell her only a complete slut would do what she plans to do, and then you will return here, not touch her, and never approach her again."

They both nodded; Raymond was rubbing his ear.

Nicole revealed her black thong and matching stockings before she left. Dick settled in front of the tv and wondered when she would return. Would she be back soon? Or would call a friend and stay out till midnight? He didn't really care one way or the other. At eleven he went to the guest room smiling, and slept like baby.

"God, that's the tightest arse I've ever fucked!" he said.

"And yours is the biggest cock I've ever had up there!" she replied. "Can you manage it once more? I need to be in and out of the shower by eleven thirty."

"You're insatiable. Turn over then."

After her shower, Nicole thought she looked quite presentable, considering. She didn't even know this guy's name -- just picked him up in the hotel bar. But her date, although not the one she planned, had turned out far better than expected. Understandably he wanted to meet her again.

"Sorry but you can't. My husband said I could go out and get all three holes reamed and you did a fantastic job. But we did agree it can only be the once."

jmm999
jmm999
890 Followers