Rum, Sodomy and the Lash Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

By the time he stepped up to release Kitty from her shameful post at sundown, she was exhausted, famished, tearful and extremely contrite. All afternoon, she had been the butt of cruel and lewd comments from passing crewmembers who paused to admire the fine pattern the Captain had welted on to her bottom.

Her arms were weak from their long confinement against the mast and the Captain slung his arm around her shoulder and helped her shuffle back to the cabin. A fine meal awaited her and its luscious smell almost made her faint. The Captain allowed her to kneel on cushions rather than attempt the impossible and sit, and she made short work of the seafood paella and three glasses of good Spanish wine put before her. She ate in near silence, the Captain simply sitting back with legs crossed and hands clasped over his chest, watching her.

"Fine food and fine wine," he said when she had drained the last drop and scavenged the last grain of rice. "Isn't that preferable to stale bread and water and a sore red bum?"

"Of course," said Kitty, slightly irritated. Was there going to be yet another lecture now?

"You could always have comfort, Kitty, and such luxury as I can provide, if you would but accept me wholeheartedly as your lover and your master. I want to be kind to you, if you will let me. I would much rather be giving you kisses than cane stripes. What say you, Kitty? Can we be friends?"

Kitty stared at him. She knew it scarcely mattered what she said. If she said no, he would continue to take her to bed and punish her whenever the whim arose. If she said yes, he would take her to bed but perhaps punish her less frequently, and less severely. It was clear what the smart answer was.

"I suppose...I could....try to be," she muttered, not quite able to concede too graciously.

"If you try, Kitty, I'm sure I can help you succeed," said the Captain softly. "Come, let me show you how kind I can be. Come to bed."

He took a docile Kitty into his arms and carried her to the bedchamber.

Mindful of her injured buttocks, he laid her down on her side, undressed swiftly and came to lie facing her, running one forefinger from her brow to her chin, outlining her face. He ran his thumb gently along her lower lip before moving in to kiss her full lips with unhurried sensuality. His hand made little excursions down her arm and around the neck and shoulder area, resting for a while on the inlet between hip and breast while the kiss deepened. Once Kitty's lips and tongue were fully committed and her own hands had strayed to his unruly black mane, he made the seamless transition to her breasts, caressing and stroking them, examining the nipples for perkiness, finding conditions favourable. His other hand roved southward, following her rounded hips and brushing the lightest of touches over her lower cheeks, which were ridged with welts. Even this featherweight contact caused Kitty to suck in her breath and whimper softly, so he moved swiftly around to the junction of her thighs, running swirly fingers around her mound and into the secret garden within. To facilitate access, he lifted one of Kitty's legs across his hips, opening her to his wanderings, as all the while their kissing swooned sweetly on.

Kitty writhed slightly beneath his professional touch; the tripartite teasing of her tongue, her breasts and her clitoris was bringing forth a waterfall of love juices; she felt played like a musical instrument, sweet harmonies pouring out as the virtuoso performed. She had to shut off her conscious mind, which complained that she should not be giving her body in this way to the man who had spent all day whipping and humiliating her, but it was not too difficult to close her mind when her senses were in such rapture.

The Captain gave her mouth a short respite, just long enough to nip her earlobe and whisper, "I think you are ready for me, my lady," as he thrust two languid fingers up her slippery passage.

"Mmmmmm," was her reply, which the Captain interpreted as an expression of willingness to further their congress. He inched closer until the erection that had been resting on her thigh found its mark and clasped her with one arm around her waist, the other gripping her displaced thigh, so that he had firm purchase for his first slow edge forward into her. He was infinitely careful of her aches and pains, keeping the pace steady and his stroke contained. Kitty's sighs became moans and she pressed her fingers into the Captain's buttocks, seeking to grind herself into his manhood, telling him without words that she was ready for harder thrusts.

"Oh, my lusty Kitty," growled her lover into her ear as he speeded up, working her tight channel harder with each stroke. "You cannot deny that you need this."

"No, oh no," she cried, hooking her leg around the tops of his thighs and jerking with each fast jab of his shaft now, feeling the perspiration building on her brow and the early glow of climax spread its fire through her loins. Now he could touch her fiery welts and she would feel the pain but somehow be able to overcome it as it became lost in the rush of mingling sensations. Sensing her explosion building, the Captain felt some relief, as he was not sure how much longer he could continue. He helped her along a little, strumming at her clit and fastening his mouth to her neck, sucking it hard so that she was suddenly overwhelmed, squeezing and digging her nails into his bum, kicking her free leg and keening like a wounded animal while he unleashed a torrent of his seed into her conquered depths. He felt victorious, Wellington at Waterloo defeating his belligerent little Napoleon. She was his.

He lifted his teeth from the tender flesh of her neck, now marked, and ordered, "Look at me, Kitty."

She lifted glazed, slightly tear-dimmed eyes to his and he felt a rush as he noted her expression of supplication.

"Tell me to whom you belong," he said commandingly.

"To you, Sir. I belong to you, Sir."

"Good girl." He kissed her forehead. "You have learned your lesson at last, Kitty. I think we shall be much happier now."

He brought a basin of warm water and a cloth and he dabbed at Kitty's abused flesh before rubbing in a soothing lotion.

They slept in each other's arms.

12