All Comments on 'Rum, Sodomy and the Lash Ch. 10'

by LibertyElyot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i love this story...

and while i don't always comment on each chapter, look forward to the completion of each one.

thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I see you tried to make the Captain more likeable

But unfortunately, I still think he's a creep. I applaud her for making the best of the situation, but falling in love with the captor that brutally beat her? It's too unrealistic for me. At most, I can see her just overwhelmed by the impossible situation and her mind doing what many captives do to survive. Like a dog chained up and kicked around, when the Master holds out a treat and pets it gently, it learns to behave the way the Master wants to avoid further punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Nautical "Sharpe" !

I think this excellent novella has the makings of a novel in the style of Bernard Cornwell, albeit much more erotic than the original Sharpe books!

I'de love to see more, set in the "past", about how the heroine, her home life, how she comes to be almost ravished by her uncle, then runs away, etc....more about how Jake (James) life changed and he became a pirate...then, in the "future", maybe skirmishes with the Navy, Smuggling maybe...perhaps Jake could even do some good deed and become re-embraced by society and become an admiral or something...

I thoroughly enjoyed the read, great stuff!

Historical comment...Jake was never a corsair, they were licensed by their respective sovereigns to plunder the "kings enemies" on behalf of their country and kept a percentage of what they plundered - Drake and Raleigh were both corsairs in their time - so Jake was a pirate pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

but I need more and lots of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Work

Love the series... Would like to see more of the title subjects though. Hope we don't have to wait much longer for the next one.

Keep up the good work... PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

That was very good! Please I hope there's more to this story! Kitty was such a stubborn bitch! Who wouldn't want to have a hunky pirate lover!?

scottiegirl07scottiegirl07over 16 years ago
More please!

Ive read the whole series twice now and cant wait for another chapter. Please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!!!!

This series is HOT! I almost wish I was that girl... minus the beatings. God, that sounds fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
arrrr me matys

good story line as well as hot sex loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous