Runaway Bay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just smiled and walked naked into the bathroom for a refreshing shower. The door had hardly closed and the water had hardly started when I had to relieve some of my tension.

My finger went to work and I had my quickest ever orgasm. I hoped that some of the lubrication would assist in my ability to accommodate a cock much larger than I was used to.

The thought of a coffee colored baby came to my mind. I reached for my packet of pills that reminded me that it was a Sunday and as the tiny thing went down my throat, I thought about what else may be going that way later that day.

Paul became something of a worry to me. If we had to film for two days, I had to keep his monster away from my pussy that first day. I didn't want to start the second day with a sore pussy. My plan was to get him to ejaculate any way that I could without him having to stretch my pussy. With two hands and a mouth at least I was in with a chance.

I knew that I couldn't create a good enough cleavage for a tit-wank. Perhaps I could use my feet. I know that some men are into that. If swirling my tongue around his helmet didn't work I was sure that I would be able to think of something.

My mind was racing.I decided that all I could do was to show how much I was enjoying it and to make the boys enjoy it as much as I could.

Planning is the way I run my life. Very little of what I do is left to chance. Barry is totally the opposite, he enjoys letting life happen then reacting to it.

How will he react to seeing his wife's pussy stretched far more than it ever had been before? How would he react when he knows that guys all over the world will be jacking off at the sight of my gaping cum filled pussy on their giant TV screens?

My only concern was that my parents may see the film. But that was unlikely as they don't even have a video player.

I knew that Carla would be on hand again to do my makeup and bikini line if required, so all I did was brush my hair and put one of my pale tangerine summer mini dresses on. Sans panties, of course.

The only other thing that l that I was wearing besides my high heal shoes and a pair of my favourite cream colored hold up stockings, was a smile..

To be continued...

12