Running Errands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"i started out in what sounded like someone grasping for their last breath of air. a few more seconds passed until i could catch my breath to speak, thoughts running through my head and i agonized wondering if i waited too long to start. there was no more waiting time and the silence had goaded me as badly as the demand. i started out slowly only to find the words reveal so much more than i had ever intended. 'oh gawd Master, i feel as if i am going to plunge into the deepest of chasms without hitting any bottom, i feel as if i don't cry out soon that my breath will be gone forever, and i feel, Master, if You keep touching me as You do, that i will have nothing left of myself as all my will is trying to do as You have asked,' i said as my words labored onward, ' i am fighting so hard that i feel that i am fighting myself making me so vulnerable to You in doing so. it is if the struggle is to show my weakness so that You can easily show Your strength that You have over me Master. my feelings show me that You always have control Master, and without Your mercy such as now, i will not be able to continue,' i answered with a begging sound of pleading in my voice."

"the next thing that You did astonished me as You led me over to the bed and layed me down, placing me in front of You where You could still continue to caress me as You wished, however i no longer had the same fear of failure so safely in Your arms. Your other arm held me securely as You spoke in a soft murmur that was so relaxing and safe. ' Exactly brat, you will only have the mercy that I offer you, but no more then that. Otherwise I will always hold you exactly where I wish. It is only to remind you that I am the one that supplies you with that brat, never should that be taken for granted. I am simply stating that since you chose me as your Master, I will always have You as I wish, you will not have the choice to decide that as you once had. That includes even the smallest tasks that you find or think are unimportant brat, such as today.' i remember the other soft words You spoke to me as i still felt the all too teasing touches that You continued to do. 'Turn to face me brat, I wish to discuss more with you and I want to see your eyes as you express it to me.' "

" 'damn,' i thought to myself, my first instinct was to protest however i was still bound by Your task. i felt You withdraw Your hand from the wet folds of the flesh between my thighs as i started to move up on my arm and turn my sweet aching tortured body towards Yours. i laid back down to face You as i laid my head on Your arm and You placed a leg between the two of mine to help spread them open. once again Your free hand moved its way up my thigh to find my wet pussy where You stroked the outer lips, only to edge Your way back inside. You continued to rhythmically enter inside of me and out again, repeating the motion over and over. i looked at You as You continued, 'See brat, when you do what you are told, you are rewarded such as now. You answered as I asked of you and I released you from one of the demands since your answer pleased me. Is that not enough to warrant anything else I ask of you?' You asked with sincerity on Your face.

"i nodded my head in reply as i answered 'yes' to Your question."

" 'Now, tell me why do you wish to moan or whimper brat?', You continued to ask since now this situation had taken a different turn."

" 'because Master, i can't think of the words when i'm in such a state. there are no words to describe what is being felt!' i tried to explain. ' it is a way to release all the feelings that goes on all at once which are so intermingled with each other, something that is so hard not to do right now, really really hard not to do Master.' "

" 'But brat, try for me now. It is in your best interest' You encouraged as You winked at me, 'as I have not allowed you to do so, but you may if you use the words now to describe how you feel when I take my pleasure with you. It should be much easier to do than not be able to not do anything at all, don't you agree?' "

" 'Master, please...' i remember saying more as half a groan, as You kept reminding me with Your caresses how much i wished i could just let it all out in the sounds that said it all."

" ' "Please" brat? Have I not just given you release from one my demands I placed on you? If you would rather trade that for the other, I could consider that,' You remarked so casually. my eyes widened at that point as i heard You chuckling to Yourself. 'So, I take that as you'll answer the question instead of trying to avoid it, am I right?' "

" 'yes Sir, You are right,' i replied trying to find words that could even come close to describing how i felt when You touched me. another way to control the situation exactly where You wanted it to go, take the worst task away so i would comply to the others without any chance of prancing back and forth. and with the constant eye contact little could be done with putting off the answer any longer as I watched Your expression turn to one of 'well, I'm waiting'."

"Just to prove Your point, You bent down to tease a nipple with Your mouth, sucking on it lightly along with more pressure on my clit. i took a deep breath in only to hear You whisper, ' I know your next breath will include words that will please me so, brat.' "

"it was all i could do not to just turn away from You but instead i proceeded which seemed like an eternity itself. time seemed to stand still as i agonized over how to start, waiting for You at any second to tell me that You had waited long enough. i fought once more until Your touch could no longer hold back another sound and You won out once again. ' ohhhh Master, the feeling of pleasure that is sent to my brain is so overloaded at one time that it is so difficult to find words less them utter them as well. they end up bombarding each other escalating their way from where You touch me to find the deepest areas that are the most sensitive,' i replied with strained effort. 'and when You do not relent it continues to a point that my body cannot tell one from the other, all of them rushing into one yet all separately begging to be felt in its own right. There is no escape from any of these tormenting feelings driving me to the edge Master, as my body yields to You so readily without my brain even considering a second thought of myself anymore.' i had to stop talking at that time as i thought i would certainly not be able to catch my breath if i prolonged in doing so while You continued to enjoy Your pleasures of my body."

"Your tongue took one last flick of my nipple as You raised Your eyes to meet mine once again. all i could do was feel a flush start to burn my face as i told You all and as You continued to use Your skills against my throbbing pussy and clit. You noticed the blushing that occurred as You said in a sweet velvet tone, 'And knowing that I am the one who controls all of that happening to you, brat, makes me enjoy you so much the more.' then i remember You adding with a teasing smile, 'Especially when I see how that love/hate struggle affects you by the flush on your cheeks, it is all i can do not to have you tell me more. But for now I will not as your answer has definitely pleased me as I knew it would. It just took a little prodding is all, and I do so love to see you squirm while the idea flip flops in your head.' "

"i could no longer look at You after such a remark and You seemed to sense my inability to maintain the eye contact You demanded. Your touch became lighter and lighter until my breathing returned to almost a silent state and You finally went to stroking the outside of my thigh, up my side to finally where You drew me into Your warmth and embraced me tenderly. 'Go ahead and rest now brat, you have done well so far in learning your lesson about waiting,' You said as You kissed my forehead. You knew i needed the time to repose and unwind before moving forward again."

"You let me rest for about an hour however You continued to stroke me lightly, never letting me quite forget my plight. Your lips lightly kissed my temple as i relaxed in Your arms. then You whispered 'Time is up brat' matter of factly as You started to stroke my clit returning me quickly to Your demands."

" 'yes Sir,' i replied as You moved from underneath me to my side. i whimpered lightly as i turned to face You, gazing into Your eyes."

" 'Very good brat, i'd hate for you to forget what I asked of you,' You said in a mocking tone as You added, 'Now, lay still as I pleasure myself with you. After all this time to relax brat, that shouldn't be so hard, should it?'

"i looked directly into Your eyes as You smiled at me, You knowing how it was all the harder to do after letting my mind go lax. however i replied 'no Sir, not in the least for taking the pleasure of not having You accompanying me earlier today.' i had admitted my fault to You which only justified Your teasing me even more, although there was no justification needed as Your desire to do so never needed any justification to start with. however, in my mind at the time, it seemed to make the task warranted in admittance to doing so."

" 'Very good brat, and having you restrained in such a fashion because of that reason makes me want you there all the more. you know I could easily ask this of you at any time, however having this hang over your head and the pleasure I receive has me enjoying it all the more so.' i felt Your hard cock press against me as i took in a quick sigh. knowing You, You were going to enjoy this in Your own sweet tormenting way. how i wanted to touch You as You knew, pressing against me more, then letting Your cock just barely touch my skin. You moved a bit, bending over me slightly, Your mouth covering my breast, drawing my nipple in with repeated sucks, my nipple pulsating to each suck You took. i moaned as i pushed away the urge to squirm against You, such a strong tingling sensation quickly going to my head. fingers from Your hand entered my wet pussy, slipping in so easily as You started to match the sucking of my nipple. You then reached up to my clit, the wetness of Your fingers letting You slide back and forth so quickly as You quit sucking. Instead You took Your tongue and flicked it over my nipple, again maintaining the same rhythm as You had begun to take on my clit."

"i was so thankful that You bent down, although my mind was quickly being filled with other emotions. Your words effected my emotions as they so easily do and the continual gaze You demanded made them so much harder to bare. but this was different. knowing that it was being demanded of me instead of begging You to tease me always had such a stronger affect. if i asked or begged to be teased, i felt i was in control of the situation in some sort of way, but when You demanded that i comply to Your pleasures, it made the teasing so much more intense as You controlled it from the first word You uttered. without that minute amount of initiating, i felt all of me was totally lost to You, the first words spoken being 'yes Sir' and not 'please' or 'i'm begging'. even though i must wait for You to say 'Yes' or 'I will allow it', the beginning thoughts of doing so are 'mine'. now i could only wait for the next touch, the next demand, as i could not beg for more or less. i was totally at Your mercy of Your next desire, Your next want, Your next need."

"i whimpered loudly as it was the only way i could stop myself from thrashing against the bed. You looked back up and smiled, seeing that my gaze was still upon You. but You obviously decided that You hadn't had enough of as Your mouth went to my other nipple and You started the process all over again. how i wanted to move so badly, wanting to clench my hands into the sheets of the bed, wanting to curl my toes and push my heels into the mattress, wanting to close my eyes and shake my head from side to side! being trapped in my own body only wanting to explode was such torment that You never made me endure before now. i wasn't sure how much longer i could possibly take as the impulses going to my brain where firing so fast, half of them being movements that would have naturally made my body tighten and clench in any direction it could. You had me so close to cumming that i knew that i would fail at what You had demanded as all that You had asked would be wiped out in one exquisite moment. there would be no holding back if it came to that, no matter how hard i wished to not fail in Your demands."

"You sensed my closeness as You looked up and spoke. 'brat, i need you, i no longer wish to wait. This will release you of one more demand which restricts you from moving. but you do understand that you are not yet able to cum, don't you?' You asked earnestly.' "

" 'yes Master, p.. p..please, i mean thank You!' i gasped with what voice i had left. i watched You grin slightly as You slowly got off of the bed."

"You stood up as You still held my gaze. i so much wanted to enjoy the sight of all of You however to do so now would only mean failure after so much self control. You reached down and took a hold of my hand. 'Follow me, honey,' You said in such a soft tone that i barely heard You, but knew You spoke as Your lips had moved. i practically fumbled off the bed being so tense from holding myself back from any previous movement. You reached back to steady me until i felt my knees starting to bend, my legs still shaky. You placed Yourself behind me, close against me, Your hands on my hips, Your cock pressing against my ass. You steered me towards the way You wanted me to go, so close against me that i would have loved to stop, to backing into You. 'Mmmmm brat, maybe I'll have you walk in front of me all the time, although I'd probably get too distracted by thinking of this moment. Not too smart if in a line of some sort,' You said laughing making a visual pop up into my head. i grinned at this thought as i thought how much i loved You, how much i needed You, how much You made me enjoy life since You've become my Master."

"we finally came to one of Your favorite pieces of furniture. it is an upholstered chair without any arms, making it so easy to enjoy and please one's Master. You moved me to Your side as You sat down, still holding my arm, bring me forward to You. 'Now brat, would you like to slide your drenched pussy over my cock?' You asked as You reached forward and quickly stroked Your fingers against my pussy, confirming Your statement. You had asked already knowing my answer but wanting to hear me answer You."

" 'please, yes Master!' i answered barely waiting for You to finish Your question. i was aching so bad to have You inside of me, dying to feel Your glorious hard cock."

"You smiled at the quickness of my answer. 'Suck my fingers clean as You do so brat,' You said as You held them up for me to insert into my mouth. i leaned forward as i lifted one leg over the chair, raising myself over Your waiting cock and opening my mouth to take Your juiced coated fingers into my mouth. i continued to keep eye contact with You as i started to suck Your fingers feeling my pussy slide over You, my other leg moving towards it needed position, making me move lower over Your cock. a moan started moving up from my throat as i continued to suck Your fingers clean, my tongue running up and down the sides of them. i heard You release a sound of pleasure as You pushed in deeper and as i finally slid down onto all of You. You pulled Your fingers out of my mouth, leaving my mouth slightly open, a gasp of air quickly being released. at that moment You leaned forward and kissed me, replacing the emptiness with Your tongue. i wrapped my arms around You as You kissed me, still being so frustrated that i could not kiss You back. You moaned slightly as You took control of both my mouth and my pussy, enjoying Your plunder. You continued to kiss me as i felt one hand go up to my nipple. You took my nipple between Your fingers as You squeezed it tightly, twisting it. You then brought down Your teeth lightly onto my lower lip, biting softly as You started to pump Your cock into me by raising Your hips."

"i released my arms from around Your neck and placed my hands against the back of the chair. i started raising myself up and down against Your cock, feeling it slide against the inner walls of my pussy. Your hand started to increase the squeezing of my nipple until i yelped in pain. 'brat, don't try to make me cum, it's way to early for that,' You growled slightly looking directly into my eyes. i nodded my head and bit down on my lip as i stopped most of my movement. 'Mmmmm, that's much better. I didn't bring you all this way just to quickly end it, now did I brat?' "

" 'no Master, it's just that i cannot help myself, You feel so good inside of me,' i half answered with a whimper."

"Your hand went from my nipple to my hair entangling Your fingers, quickly forcing my ear close to Your mouth. 'remember whose pleasure You are here for, honey. or should we start all over to remind you?' You said, drawing out the word 'or'."

" 'no Master, please, i beg of You. when You make this property of Yours feel so good, i so easily lose focus. i am sorry Master, it's barely a worthy reason.' my voice strained as i looked at You with pleading eyes."

" 'all is forgiven brat. I want to pleasure myself with your body so I will move inside of you the way I want, for you to do any different at the moment will only cause you to wish that you had not reacted in such a manner!' You finished as You gave one final tug making full known of Your wishes before releasing my hair."

"i nodded quickly letting You know i understood completely. i still held onto the back of the chair, keeping myself raised a bit so that You could easily move as You wished. You kissed my face gently as in a way to say that You were not upset but rather You wanted to make Yourself clear before i ruined Your plans. i felt You stop moving altogether occasionally, being so close Yourself. when You stopped, i squeezed my muscles around Your cock, released, and then squeezed again. during this time i so enjoyed watching You as it was just enough stimulation that i could see the pleasure on Your face that i had control over, to make You moan and move from side to side inside of me. this was when You would look at me and give me one of Your quirky smiles and take Your hand to stroke my breast, taking a nipple between Your thumb and finger and tug slightly, always reminding me that You at any time could take that control back, that You were letting me do this because it pleasured You so. i continued to stay so wet that i remember feeling my juices run down my thighs, knowing that You had as much on Yourself."

" 'brat,' i heard You say, 'it's time to kneel in front of me' "

"i looked at You and nodded, smiled as i knew now that i was going to pleasure You totally. this also meant that the sweet torment of what You had designed would soon come to an end. i had learned my lesson ,yet a subbie just tends to mess up on these same ole little issues over and over again. i pressed against the back of the chair and slowly raised myself off of Your now drenched cock, feeling You slide out of me. still keeping my eyes on You, i stood in front of You only to quickly kneel in front of You and Your chair."

"i slowly let my gaze sweep down to Your cock, seeing all the desirable juices left behind. i waited patiently before leaning forward, waiting for Your instruction to pleasure You. i looked back up to see You smiling down at me, starting to blush as You do so.

Coming back to the present, brat looks at Tau. "You always have a way of doing that still since the day i met You, knowing my weaknesses as well as my vulnerabilities. i doubt there will ever be a time that You won't," she said knowing that she was blushing at just the thought of the idea."