Running Errands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tau only looks back at brat to say as, 'so, that is a Dom's job!' Then his fingers lightly trace the inside of brat's thigh as He whisper in her ear, ''Don't change the subject, honey,'' quite dryly.

"i nodded as i know that You are quite serious as the next few minutes of the 'experience' was one of those pure subbie 'messes'. i believe You relished in it as i, as i so enjoyed my way with You when You had no control over the situation. But only because i had to endure only what You deemed necessary for my actions. i quickly let out a giggle thinking of that past event before continuing and seeing that You had no gleam in Your eye. i figured it was Your 'mad Dom' look that never lasted long after You reminded me often that this had never ever happen again when You where on the phone."

"well Master," i began as i leaned against You as the story continued, "i still was waiting for Your permission to at least lick the head of Your cock, it gleaming with my pussy juice and Your precum on it. i licked my lips waiting for the taste and feel of You in my mouth knowing that You would try to make this final pleasure last as long as possible."

" 'brat,' You said, 'you may take your tongue and circle the head of my cock only. At any time you take more than that into your mouth, you will only have the pleasure of watching me stroke myself until i make myself cum. No pleasure of any kind will I give you brat. Do you understand what I mean?' i knew too well definitely what You meant as there were times when You would tease me almost to the brink of cumming only to have me watch You stroke Yourself until i saw the ecstasy in Your face and in Your moans, knowing that i had nothing to do with fully pleasuring You. These were times that You used to remind me that even when You pleasured fully, You still allowed me some pleasure by having the ability to touch You, feel You, or taste You in my mouth. i nodded at Your demand and graciously leaned forward sighing at the first time my tongue came in contact with the skin of Your soft, silky, and wet head of Your hard cock."

"just as You were about to speak, i heard the phone ring, wincing to myself that all of this would be lost. i looked up and You nodded at me, letting me know that it was time for me to stop and answer the phone. i raised to my feet and cursed at the phone under my breath. i quickly looked back as i saw You continue to pleasure Yourself, which made me even madder at the phone. i quickly picked it up to answer it with haste in my voice. 'hello?' i asked shortly."

" 'Hi, this is Redge with Global Securities, we have a computer account with.......' "

" ' hang on, i'm sure i know who you'd like to talk to,' i said with a laugh in my voice."

" 'Great, thank you.' i heard the voice say on the other end of the line."

"i walked back into the room and handed You the phone. i remember You looked at me while sighing, knowing that You might have to leave, at the least talking him through a simple procedure. since You had Your own computer business, things of this nature were to be expected sooner or later. You then answered the phone trying to be polite as possible as i knelt back down in front of You, trying to learn patience if nothing else. but of course, patience can only last so long. as i heard You talk to Redge from wherever, i wiggled between Your legs and softly kissed Your inner thighs. i slowly ran my fingers under Your thighs as i kissed closer and closer to Your cock, kissing with my tongue softly caressing Your skin. Your answers started to become more labored as You tried to concentrate on what You were saying. You tugged on my hair. i leaned back to look up at You as You motioned for me to stop. i pouted as i leaned back against You listening to You explain some procedure that i quickly became lost in."

"i felt Your fingers intertwine in my hair as i looked up at You again. this time You made a silly face at me letting me know how little You enjoyed this interruption as well. well, that's all it took for me to stop waiting on Your 'permission' and You knew that as soon after You did it. i crouched down low so that it was very difficult if You had wanted to tug at my hair again, and started to kiss the end of Your cock while licking it between kisses. i reached up and placed the shaft of Your cock in my hand and started to stroke You gently as i continued to lick. i was rewarded by a gasp of air taken in deeply by You, knowing how much You loved the feeling, a feeling that was increasing with pleasure. i continued to stroke You as i ran my tongue down to Your balls, licking them one after the other, going back and forth, taking them fully into my mouth, sucking on them as well."

"i often heard You ask your customer to repeat himself as i continued to explore You with my tongue. my tongue started to run farther back behind Your balls until i met the chair. not being able to move farther back, i again traced Your balls with my tongue, then worked my way back to the tip of Your cock, dragging my tongue from the base, replacing my hand then and continuing to stroke You. i felt You shift in Your seat, one time almost dropping the phone. after explaining to Redge that You were trying to reach for something, You went back to explaining what procedures had to be completed. i knew what procedure i wanted to complete! i dared not look up at You however i moved within Your reach to gain the pleasure i desired."

"i moaned as i started to place Your cock deeper within my mouth. i knew now that if You desired it to stop, You could easily do so. i placed my lips tightly around Your cock as i pushed forward, then withdrawing a bit, at times withdrawing all the way licking my lips only to tightly place them around Your cock again. i inched farther and farther down Your cock as i repeated the same motions until i started to feel You push back into my mouth. i could feel how badly You wanted to fuck my mouth as You endured the teasing of Your cock, knowing there was little You could do. if You had wished to stop, You would have left the room to complete Your call elsewhere. You had Your reasons to let me continue, only one of them for pleasure's sake. i felt Your cock pulsating in my mouth, it hardening even more while my lips and tongue kept sliding from tip to base, sometimes remaining at the base and sucking on Your cock, causing a vacuum to occur, the sides of my mouth pressed firmly against You for awhile. then i'd relax and let my mouth slide back to the tip of Your cock, teasing the tip with my tongue, or sucking the precum out from the tip."

"all of a sudden i heard You say that You had another call coming in, could You call him back. my eyes widened as i knew we did not have call waiting! i knew that for the time being i certainly would enjoy Your cock and Your precum, however my fate was yet unknown beyond that point. i squeezed my eyes shut as i heard You place the phone down on the table."

" 'Hhhmmmmmmmm brat,' i heard You say as both Your hands found my hair, 'it appears that 'a subbie' of mine no longer thinks she needs permission to enjoy her pleasures.' You then pulled on my hair forcing my head back, making me release Your cock from my mouth. You then stood up, taking Your cock and letting the tip graze my lips. 'We'll see who squirms now while i finish enjoying you.' "

"You pulled me up to my feet and grabbed both my wrists within one of Your hands. i followed You back to the bedroom, the bed still a mess from our earlier romping. 'Get back on the bed, brat, spread Your legs open wide, your knees up.' i do as You say, quickly, as i hear the urgency in Your voice. You in turn, lay on top of me, although in reverse."

" 'Suck me, brat, while i pump your mouth, and keep your mouth wet for me! I want your mouth wet,' You growl, as i know i teased You almost to cumming. 'I plan on teasing your clit, not relenting until I cum. and brat, you had better hope that i cum quickly, because no matter how much you beg or squirm, i will continue to tease you and you do not have permission to cum! if you do, you will decide on your own punishment of three you wish to deserve.' i groaned with anguish as i knew when i decided my own fate, You only reminded me how i had chosen what my own punishment was. and You always gave me punishments that dealt with disappointment rather than ones that were physical, leaving a much larger impression on my person."

" 'yes Master,' i answered knowing that fulfilling my wants always earned me trouble."

" 'Good, because you are in no position to add injury to injury, the reason why you're in this 'fix' to start with. Although I find it quite amusing that your pleasure definitely increases mine, even though it was not permitted,' You calmly state as You smiled smuggly at me. 'Now brat, open your wet lucious mouth for me, suck me while i torment your clit. i want to cum in your mouth so badly. Mmmmmmm, my cum running down the back of your throat.'

"Your words already had me aching, my pussy as wet as my mouth. i felt Your cock easily slip past my lips, Your hips already forming a motion making Your cock slide back and forth, fucking the other hole You loved to fill. suddenly i felt Your tongue on my clit, teasing it with its flicking motion, my hips strained so not to jerk against the sensation. You held me in place, making me whimper while i felt You start to throb in my mouth. i felt Your finger enter my pussy, Your tongue moving quicker and quicker against my clit."

" i concentrated on Your cock in my mouth, the smoothness of the skin, the hardness under my tongue, Your fnger in my pussy, another one entering, Your tongue still pressed hard against my clit, the tension mounting. i couldn't stop feeling the pleasure. i needed it to stop or i would fail. oh gawd, i couldn't fail, not with You demanding me not to cum! all of a sudden i heard You moaning as i felt Your cock start to push back against my throat and press hard, holding still. i felt the final pulsing while i heard You gasp for air and make another groan of pleasure. i sucked against Your cock and was rewarded with a final moan of ecstasy as i felt Your cum shoot hard against the back of my throat. i swallowed the cum that i was so much in need of, still listening to the sounds of Your pleasure making me so close that i was afraid i may fail You. i knew i had pleasured You as You wished, but i needed to pleasure You with my self control as well. as You finally calmed, i felt my body calm along with Yours. i continued to stroke You with my tongue, feeling You withdraw from my mouth.

" 'brat, lay up here with me,' You suddenly commanded as i panted still from all Your teasing. i did as You asked, finding You arms waiting for me to curl up into, making me desire You more than i cared to let myself know."

"But you already know that i know that brat,'' Tau said as He kissed brat happily, bringing the past up to the present.

"well Master, uummmm, isn't it time we get ready to go soon now? i mean, it is always a pleasure if You accompany me when i have to pick up a few things from the store." brat smiled shyly at Tau. He knew how she always tried to get Him to stay home when errands needed to be ran.

"Of course honey. I'll just call to let the others know we may be just a bit late,'' Tau answered brat as He took the phone into the other room! He heard brat laughing as He shut the door. And to think, He thought to Himself, the day was not over yet!