Running the Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped harder, faster now, the soap still lubricating him, feeling his head swell bigger in my mouth, my eyes closed now, concentrating totally on this feeling, wanting to remember it forever, sucking this man's cock, pleasing him, and then I felt him shudder, his legs seemed to buckle, and his hands were pulling on my head, trying to pull me off him, and I didn't let him, knowing what was coming and wanting it and I closed my lips tightly around his head, sucking and licking and then he grunted loudly, once, and I felt his cock spasm hard, once, twice, feeling the vein pulse against my fingers and his cum spurted into my mouth and I almost came myself. I pumped his shaft again, felt him spurt again, and again, and then there was a flood of hot cum in my mouth and my throat and I almost choked, swallowing desperately, not wanting to let it spill out on the floor of the shower, tasting it, salty and thick, moaning around his pulsing dick as he filled my mouth over and over, wanting it, loving it, finally feeling the spasms weaken, less frequent, then a final small drop on my tongue and it was over.

I swallowed a final time and let him move out of my mouth, his head shining and wet, not with water, still hard and swollen, and I sank back, resting on my heels under the water, my head down, not wanting to look up at him, knowing he wouldn't want to speak, would just want to leave, as soon as possible. I could feel his cum in me, somehow, feeling it in my throat, catching my breath, neither of us speaking a word.

It seemed like an eternity had passed. My blood still buzzed in my head, my cock was still throbbing and hard, unrelieved. He still stood above me, his strong legs like twin pillars of some giant idol, a colossus to which I knelt.

I didn't know what I could say, what to do. Part of me felt utter shame, wanted him to just leave and I would call my girlfriend and fuck her and try to forget this had happened; part of me felt nothing but lust and wanted him to never go and to do things to me. But I just stayed there, head down, resting back on my heels under the warm water, my tongue tasting his cock and his cum.

Then I felt his hands on my shoulders. He pulled me to my feet, I saw the look in his eyes and he guided my hand to his hips once again, and I felt that somehow he was still hard. I almost gasped and he smiled, his eyes gleaming, and then he his arms were around me and he pulled me against him and kissed he on the lips. I didn't know what I wanted, I had never thought about this, somehow having a man's cock in my mouth was so much easier than this, than kissing him, but I felt my lips part, felt his tongue on mine and I kissed him back, loving the feeling of his body against mine, his arms around me, so strong and big, his chest naked and wet pressing against mine, his hands on my back, on my ass, squeezing gently, his lips soft and smooth like every woman I had kissed.

I felt his cock hard against my hips, mine against his, our cocks pressing together, rubbing against one another between us, feeling his hard shaft against mine and I moaned in his mouth and he pulled me tighter against him, his right hand moving under my body, lifting my thigh up around his hip, trying to get me closer to him, both of us wanting it, knowing what he wanted to do to me, and I wanted it to. I felt his hand on my hip, then on my ass, moving under me and his fingers rubbed over my asshole and I almost collapsed. Yes. Fuck yes. "Fuck yes." The first words I had uttered since he had opened the door to the bathroom. "Yes." Suddenly I knew I could ask for it, ask for what I needed.

I pulled back and turned my back to him, spreading my legs as wide as I could in the shower, pressing my hands against the cool tile below the shower head, feeling the water splashing against the top of my head as I bent slightly at the waist. I could barely think, my mind gone with lust, by I could feel, and I felt his hands on my hips, on my ass, rubbing me, caressing me, and I felt the bar of soap in his hand, moving over my ass, between my cheeks, soaping me, lathering me up, cleaning and lubricating me, and then I heard the soap fall to the floor. I braced myself, suddenly wary of the pain I knew would come, wanting to trust him that he would be gentle, unable to speak.

His hand was on my hips, and then I felt him pressing between my thighs, felt him hard and warm, felt him probing with his head, wanted to cry out as the tip of his cock found my hole and pressed gently. I moaned softly, trying to encourage him, and he pushed slightly. I tried to relax as his head pressed against me, insistently but gently. His hands were on my hips, my stomach, gently coaxing me backwards, soothing, helping me relax, feeling him pressing, pushing, a little harder and then I was opening for him and I wanted to cry, it felt so fucking good.

He pushed a little, his head moving against me, I moaned and so did he, his big hands rubbing me, both of them on my hips now, pulling me back slightly against him. I could feel myself opening, wider, feel him filling me, and then his head sort of popped inside me and my knees buckled and I would have fallen had he not held me up, his arms strong around me. The water covered me, running down over my face, mingling with the tears that came unbidden as he pushed gently up into me, centimeter by centimeter, slowly, letting me adjust to him,; hearing my whimpers and moans and gasps as he pushed his big cock into my asshole for the first time. I wanted to scream and cry and moan and curse all at the same time, but all I could do was grunt softly as he filled me so completely, pushing ever deeper, slowly, pushing, tears flowing steadily down my cheeks now, dropping to the floor as my cock swelled in front of me, feeling him move deeper and deeper until I was sure he couldn't go any farther, and then he pushed one last bit and I felt his hips pressed tight against my ass.

We stayed that way, I don't know how long. I lost track of time, feeling him inside my body, feeling him swell and pulse, barely moving, feeling his hips against my ass, feeling his arms around my body, holding me, his fingers moving over my stomach, his biceps hard against my sides, hips lips on my back, my shoulders, and then his hand moved down my body, down over my stomach, down to grasp my cock and I almost exploded as he squeezed me.

He paused for just a moment, and then he started to pump, slowly, his hand moving on my cock as he moved his hips against me, in rhythm, moving his fat cock out and in, no more than an inch or two, keeping himself buried deep within me as he fucked me for the first time in my life, working his hand slowly up and down my shaft and I couldn't keep from groaning loudly, calling out under the water, my cry echoing in the shower, pain giving way quickly to ecstasy, feeling my orgasm building fast, feeling myself losing control, and he must have felt it to for his pace quickened, both his hand and his hips and then I lost it, my cock spasming hard in his hand as I yelled out, calling his name loudly, crying as my cum spurted onto his hand, painting the tiles of the shower ahead of me, dripping obscenely down the wall, and I could feel my asshole clenching around him with each spasm of my cock, could feel myself squeezing him hard and he came then too.

He thrust forward hard as he did, his wet hard chest pressed against my back, pulling my body back against him, holding me tight as he filled my asshole with his cum, spurting again and again deep within me, the pain and pleasure totally overwhelming and I felt myself blacking out, lost control of myself for a moment, only his strong arms keeping me upright as his hot cum leaked from my body, feeling his cock slowly soften inside me.

12