Rush Week Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife goes sexually wild on college fraternity rush week.
3k words
4.05
42.9k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From our hotel balcony, I watched as three members of the Lambda Lingus fraternity (another made up frat house name done to protect the lascivious) entered our suite. I observed as each one helped in removing Renee's clothing and then took turns stroking her pussy and caressing her tits. She in turn, sucked each man's hard cock.

It had been two days since our escapade at the Alpha Beta frat house and I still couldn't maintain an erection long enough to make sex worthwhile. My pecker was exhausted and pleading for a prolonged rest. I'd wanted to join the group in this gangbang of my wife, but knew I'd be embarrassed.

"It's no big deal, I can call it off," Renee had told me.

"No, I want you to enjoy this week of freedom," I unselfishly told her. She'd gone to some effort to set this meeting up and she deserved to enjoy a few hours of stud servicing. "How about I watch from outside?"

I convinced her it might be stimulating for me to play the cuckold voyeur. Oh, indeed, I was very excited. But, my penis wasn't ready to stay up for an extended period of time. Instead, I watched as Renee was hoisted onto two waiting shafts; one going into her ass, the other up her now bald pussy.

Her pubic hair had been shaved the previous day by a similarly smooth young male member of the swim team. He'd shaved most of his body to reduce drag in the water and she'd become so intrigued by the idea, that she had him delicately razor off her wispy bush.

I'd observed that action also from the balcony. Though I thought Renee's now barren pubic mound look sexy as hell, I still wasn't able to keep my erection going for any length of time. Rest was the only cure. I estimated another full day.

Renee bent into an uncomfortable looking position and managed to have the third companion place his erection into her mouth. She'd mentioned that she'd never been able to have all three holes filled at once and it was something she'd fantasized about for years. It surprised me when she managed to extend the precarious contortion long enough for the oral contender to erupt. Rather than cum inside her mouth, he pulled out and squirted his thick deposits of cream all over her face.

The other two continued pumping away at her two remaining holes while she shouted verbal vulgarities indicating how much she was enjoying the pounding they provided.

My hand made its way to my crotch and massaged my half stiff schooling. It was telling me that it wasn't going to return to full mast until it was good and ready.

I watched as the taller of the two men pulled out of her ass and shot his considerable load onto her buttocks. It seemed to be double the amount of anything I'd produced in decades.

Still covered in the spunk from the first two, Renee rolled back on the bed as the final frat man disengaged from her coochie and exploded over her loins. His glop dribbled down her hairless naked pussy. Her crotch looked so amazingly sensual as it glistened from the deposit of a younger man's semen.

I suppose some men would be jealous of their wife being pleasured by so many more vigorous and virile men. Instead, I was thrilled to see her enjoy those undertakings after so many years of self-denial and devotion to me and our family.

I heard her through the glass windows say, "Thanks for cuming guys. You were all amazing. Good luck with your studies," as they dressed and began to leave.

As I reentered the room, Renee lay back onto the bed, still naked and still drenched with the seed of the three men. "You know, I should make you lick it off," she said teasing me.

"I'd rather have a good pasta primavera," I joked back. "I'm starving. I didn't think you'd go that long."

She looked at the clock. Her latest exploit had lasted over two hours. "My god, I had no idea I had that much stamina." Renee hurried off to the shower and in fifteen minutes we'd headed out the door.

She hadn't bothered with make up or any other cosmetic enhancements. "You still look gorgeous. The Alpha Betas were right. You are out of my league."

She kissed me and said, "Nonsense, you're my perfect teammate; I wouldn't be in the game without you." Renee had a glow that I didn't remember seeing before. She seemed to radiate sexuality.

At dinner, she insisted I order the oysters. She said, "I've heard they help with getting back a man's stamina. You're going to need it in another day."

She refused to tell me what she had planned, but I could tell by her impish grin, she had something up her sleeve. It would take me another full day for my penis to stand ready for action. In the meantime, I played some of the best golf I've ever managed. I wished I had a recording of some of my rounds.

While I golfed, Renee fucked. I returned from the course and she gave me every lurid detail of her activities. One involved a shy young man that had been rejected by every fraternity on campus. He sat in a bar alone drowning his misfit status, when she spotted him and insisted on hearing his story. He was tongue tied at first, but she got him talking.

"So, Mark, you didn't get in to any of the organizations?"

"Nobody wants me."

"I'll tell you. I slept with a bunch of them this week. They aren't a big deal. When you're done with college, being a part of a fraternity won't matter one bit in your life."

"But, I'm looking for the fun they offer now." Young men at that age so rarely see the big picture.

"I can't help you get accepted by Greek society, but I can offer you what a bunch of them enjoyed this week." She put her hand on his knee and then kissed him.

She went back to his dorm room and they put a sock on the door knob. Renee spent the next hour in his small bed as she made love to him. When she left the room she said, "I can truthfully tell you, this is the best sex I've had this week with any of you collage guys, because you were the most honest with me." She kissed him goodbye and he watched as she walked down the cinderblock hallway. It may not make an enormous difference in the course of his life, but it eased a moment of doubt for one young person. I'll always admire Renee for that.

By the end of the week, I was ready to play again. I still hoped to share her with one or two of the students, but things were about to go a bit differently. I awoke on Friday morning, our last full day in town. To my surprise, Renee was already up and dressed and we were not alone. Sitting on the bed next to me was a young woman. Her hair was straight and blond, framing her slender face and hazel eyes. She wore a baggie red sweatshirt, jeans and wedged flip-flops.

As my senses began to sharpen, she smiled at me and nervously said, "Hi, you must be Tom. I'm Patricia."

I fought to clear my head. I hadn't had that much to drink last night; I would definitely have remembered bringing an eighteen year old girl back with us. "So, what brings you here this morning, Patricia?"

"I need your help. I have to get in to the Kappa Chino house."

"I don't have any door keys. Maybe you could try an opened window," I suggested in my groggy state.

I heard Renee laugh and was grateful she was there to explain this odd situation to me. "I came across Patricia yesterday. She's in her freshman year and needs to become a member of the Kappa Chino sorority."

Patricia looked very serious and said in an imploring voice, "I just have to get in, I'm a legacy. My mother and her mother were both in Kappa Chino."

"You can see how important it is to her."

I stood up and rubbed my eyes. I had on a tee shirt and a pair of pajama bottoms. For some reason my brain seemed unable to engage with the situation. "So, ladies, how do I fit into this picture?"

Renee and this girl looked at each other. It was Patricia that said, "Could you ask him? Please?"

"Alright. Patricia is on the cusp of initiation, but she failed one of her trials. Kappa Chino has given her one last chance to prove herself. She has to have sex with a man who's over fifty. That's where you come into play."

"Can you tell him the rest? I'm so freaked," Patricia said in an annoying tone our daughters used when they were younger and really, really wanted to get their own way.

"It seems Patricia is a virgin. So, you'd have to be her first. Once more she has to make a video of it on her phone, so the girls from the sorority can verify that Patricia has, well... How do I put this?"

Patricia blurted out in a teenaged whining voice, that I knew very well, "I have to lose my cherry to an old guy."

I insisted on seeing two forms of picture IDs to verify Patricia was over the age of eighteen. I also pointed out that being referred to as an "old guy" wasn't much of a turn on for me. Finally I asked, "Wouldn't you rather give your virginity to someone closer to your own age?"

"No, that doesn't bother me. My mom got popped by a guy who was over sixty and Grammy lost it to a man in his mid-fifties when they got into the Kappas. It's a part of our family legacy."

I showered and shaved as I thought about the strange circumstances that lay before me. A week ago, I never would have believed that my wife would be trying to convince me to deflower a teen so she could join a sorority. Then again, I wouldn't have thought I'd watch as my wife took on three candidates as pledges into a fraternity, either. This had been an unusual week. I was so glad we'd sent our girls to a college that didn't have fraternities.

When I returned from the bathroom, Renee was gone and only Patricia remained. She was now naked and under the sheets waiting for me. "Your wife said she knew you'd be willing to fuck me," she said with a smile. Again, words I never expected to hear in my lifetime.

If I had to help out, I suppose Patricia wasn't a bad choice. She was actually a pretty young woman that as she matured might become quite lovely. She just seemed a bit raw right now.

"Have you ever sucked a penis before?"

"Oh, yeah, I've done that a bunch of times."

I could tell she was lying. It had that same ring to it my own daughters used when they were exaggerating their ability to do something they didn't really know how to accomplish. I fought to put any further comparisons of Patricia and my daughters firmly out of my mind.

"Can you manage mine?" I dropped my shorts and was delighted my erection was completely back to form.

Patricia eagerly placed my penis into her mouth and tried to swallow it. She quickly gagged from attempting to run too much of the length down her throat. "You don't have to take in the entire shaft," I instructed her. "Use your hands to gently play with my balls."

She may have sucked one cock before this, but I could tell she was very inexperienced. I suppose this is why I liked Renee's abilities so much. She was highly practiced at cock sucking long before we met and could manipulate my erection with expert finesse.

"Watch your teeth," I admonished. "The equipment is sensitive."

She worked at me for several minutes, but would need a lot more practice. I hoped any future frat boyfriend would exercise patience; Patricia was not a natural.

I decided not to ask if she'd ever experienced cunnilingus. Instead, I pushed her back and began licking at her clitoris. I expected to hear her moaning, but instead, she began to giggle, "That tickles," she said in-between her snickers.

"Just relax, Patricia, I know you're nervous. Enjoy the experience."

She stopped her tittering and I looked up to see her eyes had rolled back and she seemed to float on the sensation of a tongue working her clit. I don't imagine she'd ever had anyone take the time to concentrate on her pleasure before, from the way she began to sway her slender hips.

Abruptly she announced, "I'm ready, sir. Just let me get my camera app going." She seemed eager to move on to the main assignment. Patricia reached for her cellular on the nightstand and held the phone at full arm's length as I plowed my cock into her tight little snatch. I heard her gasp as I entered her.

I looked at her eyes and saw a few tears in the corners. "We can stop, if you're scared, sweetie."

"No, I'm not frightened or anything. It hurts a bit. I'll be Okay. Keep going, please. I am enjoying this."

I kissed her and said, "I'll be as gentle as possible. Just let me know if it is too much." My kiss wasn't returned with a great deal of passion. I could tell she mainly wanted this to finish up so she could show her home make porno to her big sisters and get into their club. However, I decided to take my own sweet time. I, for one, was going to enjoy myself.

I began to rub her breasts. They weren't large, but were very firm and her nipples were nicely pliable. I had to admit, her pussy was the tightest one I've ever been into. I rocked away for a full ten minutes in silence, until I whispered into her ear, "Let yourself go, enjoy the moment. It will only come once for you."

"I want to, but I'm so nervous."

I convinced her to put down her cell phone. "You have enough footage to convince the other girls you've 'fucked an old guy'."

Patricia seemed a slightly embarrassed. "I didn't mean it as a put down. I just want to be in the Kappas so much."

"Well, you've done that. Now you need to decide, do you want to just use your first sexual encounter to get into a club or would you like to have a memorable experience?"

She actually thought it over. "You right. My mom said she just went through the motions and always regretted not being in the moment."

I kissed her again. This time she returned it more enthusiastically and her tongue found its way into my mouth.

"Could you lick my pussy again? Please?"

"So you liked that, huh?" She coyly nodded her head.

She spread her legs wide. Her aroma was fresh and her pert vulva seemed to present itself to my touch. I used my tongue in soft circular motions. It took so time, but I finally heard her begin to softly moan. It wasn't an explosive climax, but a gradual build up.

"Was that you're first orgasm?"

"It was with anyone else," she shyly admitted. "It was different that the ones I give myself."

"Would you like to have me finish fucking you?"

Patricia nodded her head and I slid into her. She was still tight, but without the jitters, she was more receptive. "Let yourself fall into it," I whispered to her.

She suddenly began to shake her hips and began another gradual building moan. Then came a massive explosion as if the dam had burst. She screamed loudly and pleaded with me not to stop.

For the next twenty minutes, I tenderly made love to this teenager becoming a woman. Patricia was starting to show the ability to forget what other people told her about what sex should be and she began to enjoy herself. She came several more times, before I finally achieved a massive ejaculation of my own. "You are no longer a virgin," I announced.

She seemed grateful as she kissed me and then actually thanked me for introducing her to a set of pleasures she'd only read about before. Still, now that we were done, I could tell she had again become more interested in proving to the Kapps that she'd accomplished her challenge.

Within five minutes, Patricia was dressed in her baggy red sweatshirt and was ready to leave. She rolled her eyes when I told her she was a very pretty girl and would look so much better in something more form fitting. I was well familiar with those kinds of eye rolls.

"Thank you so much," she said as she kissed me on the cheek. "I'm going straight to Chino house and show them. Then I'll call my mom."

She rushed out the door and I noticed a tiny bit of blood in the center of the sheets. Patricia was not lying about having been a virgin. I pulled it off the bed and rinsed the spot in the bathroom sink. The hotel maids didn't need to know what went on here this morning.

Over lunch, I shared my experience with Renee. "See, you didn't miss a thing by me being experienced," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I wouldn't want to go through breaking one in again, I can tell you."

"Likewise, I've had my fill of young men. This was great, but I've gotten all that out of my system," she said as I felt her foot brush against my leg.

"I suppose I won't get to have you with another man after all," I said genuinely feeling a bit dejected.

"Not this time out, but we'll have to accompany Paige back to college next year, won't we?" Renee said with a knowing smile.

~ The End ~