All Comments on 'Rush Week Ch. 03'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why are ALL these 'new' writers on this site just copying all the other cuck shit writers? Can't ANY of you be original?

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
This wasn't cuck. Pay attention, folks.

Women who want to turn men into cuckolds don't set their guys up for this much pussy. That lady has now gotten her hubby strange booty twice in that week, at least, by my count....and she's not in a rush to bed another young stud until they take her daughter to college? This is not a man-hating, ball-busting, cuckolding sort of wife. This is a wife who wants to have adventures outside of marriage and also surprise her husband with some strange tail of his own. There are no double standards here at all.

So, no, sorry, Mr. Anonymous Troll, you got this one totally wrong. As usual. Renee seems like fun, actually. Sure, she likes to fuck around a little, but she also enjoys helping arrange some booty for the husband. They seem like a happy, secure couple that no longer needs the jealousy of their immature young adult selves.

So Renee got laid. Hubby got laid. Both got a little strange ass. Get over it. I, for one, enjoyed this story. Well done, believable, and likeable, even. Both of them.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
One of the few

stories that allow the Hubby to play too. Kudos for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If I was still with

Renee at the end of Rush week as her husband, it would be because I was dead.

No way would we be alive and well and living together.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
You gotta love a wife...

...who sets her husband up with some young pussy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not a cuck

He's not a cuck, but she.is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a little disappointing but not surprising that there have been no further comments in the last three years. Stories which feature emotionally secure husbands and wives either acquiescing to or encouraging their spouse's sexual adventures are rare and don't actually have a niche category on Literotica. Spousal support either falls into the cuckold/hotwife or cuckquean categories or demeaning dom/sub masochistic indulgence; especially when the sexual interaction is "shared"--unless, once again, it ends with humiliation for the husband either being pushed into "cum-sucker" mode or bisexual ass-fucking.

So, since the quality of writing was quite good and the plot development sequentially logical (once begun) I have to agree with SEVERUSMAX' comments from eight years past--this was a damn good story, entertaining and fun, with enough variety in touching on several fantasy tropes to make me wish for the sequel which would naturally follow when the daughter returned to college the following year. Another one which described the husband/wife's exploration once they returned home--after all, they're now "empty-nesters" with rejuvenated outlooks on pleasing each other.

Kudos indeed, and many thanks for that rare look at consensual, supportive loving couples' adventures.

10 out of 10. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous