Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a violent roar, Scott slapped the hand away that was wrapped around his dick, and kicked the guy in the chest, sending him sprawling. The guy still had hold of Justin's dick with this mouth and other hand, so as he fell, it pulled Justin off balance, and they both tumbled to the floor. Apparently Justin's body decided that exact moment was the best time to start coming, because Stalker guy was now pinned on the floor under Justin, with the cock that was still in his hand firing its load all over his face. The combination sounds of pleasure, pain, and surprise was too much for Scott. He pulled up his pants, getting his underwear tangled somewhere under his balls, grabbed his bag, and almost broke the door off of the hinges getting out of the room. Behind him, the sounds of "What the fuck was that?" gave him little comfort.

Turning the corner, he ran right into both of the cardio twins, who apparently were heading for the women's locker room. With his momentum, Scott knocked both of them over. As they fell, one of the girls reached up and managed to grab a hold of the top of his pants as she went down, and of course the pants came down with her. So now both girls were laying flat on their backs in the hallway, staring up at Scott's cock that had not softened at all.

"Holy fuck! Look at that!"

With the mood that he was in, Scott had no desire to let them do that. All he could think about was getting out of the gym and on the road. Anywhere was better than here for trying to sort out the feelings in his head. Stepping over the still prone girls, Scott made a beeline for the exit, ignoring the cries of the two girls imploring him to come back, or at least slow down. Not a chance. Not right now. He had other things to deal with, and even though his cock was part of the problem right now, it was also going to be part of the solution. Let is stay hard until he got home. It would probably make him feel better if it did.

* * * * *

Ruth-Ann lay in bed again, floating in and out of sleep. The pillows were so comfortable, and the bed so big, that she had gone back to the bedroom with the intention of laying down and watching TV, but as soon as she had crawled back in, the bed sucked her in and made her forget all about the Saturday morning cartoons. So now she was lying on his side of the bed, smelling the pillow he used last night, and reliving all of the ways that they had used each other the night before. She was still wearing his shirt from the night before, but she had it pulled open once again and was slowly pinching her nipples while she remembered how Scott had eaten her pussy on the kitchen table the night before. She could feel that same pussy getting moist again as she saw herself grabbing Scott by the hair and pulling his face further into her crotch as she came for the second time that night. There was something about getting eaten out on the kitchen table like a dinner entrée that was strangely exciting for her. She wondered what it would be like to switch positions, to have Scott spread eagle on the table and her sitting in one of the chairs slowly sucking on his cock like a piece of filet mignon. Would she tease him, forcing him to lie there and take it? Or would she go at it hard and fast, getting him quickly to the breaking point, and then climbing on top to have him come inside her pussy? She was already on the pill, so getting pregnant was not an issue, but she was enjoying his come so much last night that she didn't feel it was necessary to share that bit of information just yet.

Somewhere in the back of her brain there was recognition of a door slamming shut somewhere in the house. The majority of her brain decided to ignore it since she was already having so much fun fantasizing and playing with herself. Suddenly she felt a presence in the room, and opened her eyes enough to see Scott drop his bag to the floor and begin to kick off his shoes. For some reason he was not wearing a shirt, but who cares? She liked him better that way.

"Hey. How are you?"

Scott didn't answer. Instead, he finished kicking off his shoes, pulled his socks off in two quick movements, and then ripped his pants and thong off in one quick motion. Ruth-Ann saw that his cock was already hard, and the end seemed to be glistening. "What the hell?" she managed to squeak out through the half open eyelids.

He obviously wasn't going to waste any time. Scott climbed on the bed, threw the covers off of Ruth-Ann, and climbed right on top of her. She felt his mouth on hers as his hips forced their way in between her thighs. His kisses were not the gentle nature of the night before, nor the type of desperation filled embraces that she had experienced while she was on the phone. Instead, these almost felt like a combination of anger and excitement, with a healthy dose of confusion mixed in. Almost like he was angry that he was kissing her, but not quite sure why he was angry in the first place. It made a very puzzling combination that Ruth-Ann's half- awake brain was still trying to process when he felt him inside of her. No warm-up, no pretenses, just his hard cock sliding into her without asking. It was a good thing that she had been turned on before he even got here, or he could have really hurt her.

Ruth-Ann had no idea what was going on here, or why Scott was acting this way. Her body did know, however, that she was getting pounded mercilessly by his cock, and was quickly climbing the hill towards a colossal orgasm. So rather than ask questions, she decided to just go with the feeling and sort everything out afterwards. His breath on her cheek, the weight of him on her chest, the way that his hips caused her thighs to stretch out to make room for him. Everything was on sensory overload. She could feel him grunting in her ear, and thought that she could feel his cock beginning to swell even further inside of her. Sure enough, another couple of jackhammer strokes, and she could feel him begin to rise up in order to pull out of her. As much as she would have liked for him to come in her mouth again, she wanted even more to feel him come inside of her.

"Don't pull out! Please! I'm on the pill, it's OK. Come inside me, please. Please come in me!" Apparently he was in no mood to argue, because she felt him settle back down into her, take two more strokes, and then slam into her with such force she thought her clit was going to shoot out the top of her head. The first shot felt like a howitzer cannon going off inside of her. Even though she had been on the pill for a couple of years now, she had not let any of the boys that she had been with come in her before. It was almost like it was too intimate, and the small chance of her getting pregnant had been a very useful deterrent for all of them.

When that first shot hit her cervix, she felt her own orgasm come crashing down over her. It was different from anything she had felt before. It was almost like she had started coming in the exact spot where his sperm had hit inside of her, and was pulsing out from there in ever increasing waves. The next shot came, and she felt his entire body tense up and begin to shake. She realized that she had her fingers hooked into the muscles of his back, and could feel every twitch that his body was taking. It was a good thing that she kept her nails short, or she would have drawn blood without ever realizing it.

Three, four, five, six, seven, and finally eight. Ruth-Ann counted eight shots of sperm that absolutely flooded her pussy, making her feel more full than she ever had in her life, even more than the time with the cucumber. The combination of Scott's come in her, his cock holding the flood inside of her, and his weight pressing down on her was as close to heaven on earth as she had come so far in her eighteen years on the planet. She wished that she could stay in that exact position forever, with her legs wrapped around his ass and her hands slowly stroking his back and hair, listening to his breathing slowly return to normal.

After way too short a time, she felt Scott raise up enough that he could disengage from her and roll off to the side, still trying to catch his breath. Ruth-Ann felt almost empty without his cock inside of her, and she knew that if she moved even an inch, all of his come would begin to drain out of her. For some strange reason she wanted to keep that part of him inside of her for a while longer. Not because she wanted to get pregnant, but because there was a special sort of connection she felt after that intimate of an act. Opening her eyes, she turned her head to look at Scott, flat on his back next to her. She also noticed the alarm clock on the nightstand. "Is that time on the clock correct?"

Scott didn't even open his eyes. "Yea. Why?"

"Shit! It's 8:15!" Ruth-Ann almost jumped out of bed as she said that. "I have to be home in 15 minutes to go sailing! I'm going to be late! Shit! Where are my soccer clothes?"

"In the laundry room. Next to the kitchen. Come on." Scott got up on unsteady legs and led her downstairs, both of them naked as jaybirds. In the laundry room, he opened the dryer and pulled out all of her clothes, and then pulled her shoes off of a rack on the back of the door. Ruth-Ann could already feel the come sliding out of her and beginning to ooze down her leg. She quickly grabbed her white cotton panties and pulled them into place in order to trap everything inside of her that she could. Sports bra, shorts, jersey, and shoes with her socks in her hands. "Where are my keys?"

"They should be in the truck, which should be open. Ruth-Ann, I..."

She didn't let him get another word out. "I have to go. I am going to be so late. I will see you on Monday, and maybe we can get some time alone next week. Bye!" Ruth-Ann rose up on her toes and planted a kiss right on his lips. Not an 'I have to have you' type of kiss, but more of an 'I had fun and let's do it again' kiss. Leaving him standing in the laundry room, she headed into the garage and raised the door. There in the driveway was her Explorer with the keys in the ignition, just like it was supposed to be. The security must be really good here if they can leave a car unlocked with the keys in it overnight with no worries. AS she turned the truck over, Brittany's new song "Toxic" was playing on the radio.

With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You’re toxic
I’m slipping under
With a taste of poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
And I love what you do
Don’t know you that you’re toxic

With the radio turned up loud and Scott's come sliding out of her pussy into the crotch of her panties, Ruth-Ann could only smile as she passed the guard at the gate. "Poison Paradise indeed."

12