Ruth's Journey Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

He pressed down on my head. "MMmmfff!" I gave a muffled shriek as my swollen breasts settled down on top of the tacks! I jerked back automatically, but he maintained his grip and held me down till all their heft and weight settled onto the top of the desk, over the small pincushion that rested underneath. He snaked a hand under my right arm. He had a bottle of lotion in his hand. He squeezed the bottle, and a spurt a cream splashed down across my abused flesh. He squeezed again and again all over, till both breast were covered with the goo. "Friend, Mrs. Dickson's real sore, and it would be nice if you helped rub the cream in for her!" I sputtered and spit around the shaft wedged in my mouth. The people around us were giggling and laughing at my comical noises of protest. the man reached out, looking to his wife for approval. She nodded, and eagerly grasped my titflesh, massaging the lotion in! My eyes clouded over in agony as he drove the tacks further into my tender flesh! Milk spurted all over him, as I released a huge flow of pent up liquid! "Well, that's certainly an effective method, don't you agree Mrs. Dickson?" said Mr. Evans, as he yanked me back off the desk, still in the humiliating squat. The desk was now clear of tacks, only a pool of my sweet milk remained behind.

My tormentors assistant appeared at my side, and I jerked as she casually pulled out a tack, dropping it back into the container. She continued picking them off, one at a time, delighting in my agony. Milk continued to dribble out all over the floor. I gurgled and jerked as she clumsily pulled out the last one, smiling to herself as she turned away. "Okay Mrs. Dickson, let's get going, there's lots to go!" I waddled down the row between the tables to the next man, dragged again by the chain. I squatted once more, this time apparently to his satisfaction since he didn't punish me. Drool was dangling off the base of the dildo and my chin. I gurgled as I settled down atop the desk, nestling against the little pincushion that had been prepared for me. T

his guy was very rough as he squeezed my flesh so roughly, and I fought against the urge to vomit, as once more the tacks were driven home. Teacher was taking advantage of my exposed sex, and was wiggling one of his fingers against my pucker anus, teasing the gateway into my warm cavity. "That's enough!" he said. "MMmmmfff!" I protested, as he slowly slid his finger in all the way. He hooked his finger inside me, grasping me like a fish on a hook. I was forced to waddle backwards up the row, back towards the front of the classroom. I heard the people laughing amongst themselves, as he pulled to a stop in front of his assistant. I sputtered and gave a muffled shriek as she reached for a tack, casually brushing against the others studding my flesh. Drool continued to flow off my chin, hanging in streams off my chin.

"What we need here is a leash," said Mr. Evans, arms folded as he stroked his chin, deep in thought. He began to circle the room, scanning the shelves and tables as he went. He stopped in front of a computer station at the back of a room. He reached down, and gave the mouse a quick wiggle. The monitor flashed to life. He bent down behind the table, pulling something free. He turned and walked over to a side cabinet, clutching the mouse in his right hand, the long cord looped in a loose coil. Pulling open a middle drawer, he reached in and held up a blue box, flipping up the lid. He pulled out something small and red, I only caught a small flash as he closed the lid and dropped it back into the drawer. It was hard to concentrate on his actions, as the bitch slowly pulled out the last tack, maximizing my agony. I whimpered, biting into the unyielding silicone phallus stretching my jaw. When I opened my eyes, Mr. Evans stood before me. I now realized his perverted design! The bright red flash I saw was a simple rubber balloon, into the opening of which he had plunged both of his thumbs, stretching it wide open. He worked it against the rounded tip of the computer mouse, and stretched it up and over the spherical shape, letting it snap into place. Instead of a sophisticated electronic instrument, it had been instantly transformed to a device of insane torture! "Bring me that jar of Vaseline her daughter so thoughtfully provided", he asked the girl.

She rushed to the desk, banging against it as her momentum carried her forward. Snatching the small bottle, she slid to a stop back by my tormentor. He plunged the orb in, retracting it after it was well coated with a glob of lube. "Let's not waste time Mrs. Dickson, shall we? Now assume your position please." He circled around behind, as I squatted down, allowing him easy access to my privates. I looked out into the eyes of the class, as he brushed the orb between my moist inner lips. I can only imagine the emotions the group saw pass over my face, as teacher slid the point past my vaginal cavity, and trace a smooth line up to my anus! I moaned as he pressed forward, and had flashbacks to my earlier violations. "Aaaggghhhhccchhh!" I sputtered, and the dildo almost shot out of my mouth, as the teacher allowed the mouse to pause at its widest point, prolonging my agony. He now held it by the cord, wiggling it cruelly back and forth. He reached around, and drove the phallus back into my throat as he released his grip on the mouse cord! I swallowed the mouse whole at the same instant that I swallowed the phallus down my throat. The group watched me like I was some kind of sideshow freak at the circus, as I squealed like a stuck pig! As the foreign object filled my rectum, a wave of false relief swept over me. My sphincter muscles finally relaxed, but unconsciously, I knew what was coming. The mouse filled the base of my rectum, and I was acutely aware of each contour as my soft flesh gripped it in a strange embrace.

He allowed the dildo to slip out of my throat, as I choked and coughed out flem and mucus, sputtering around the obscene object. He held it loosely in my mouth till I got myself under control. Tears were streaming down my face. "You either hold it here, or I shove it back down your throat!" he promised me. I bit down, pinning the crown against the base of my throat. I had to struggle against my body's gag reflex, as more drool streamed down, splashing against the tops of my pumps. He cupped a cheek of my ass, and shoved my forward. As I took my first awkward step forward, he reached down and gathered the end of the cord in his fist. As I waddled my left leg forward, in my splayed, squatted stance, he gave a quick tug just as my foot hit the floor. This brought my to an immediate halt. He lifted up on the cord, causing my ass to arch obscenely up in the air. He brought his hand down across my upturned ass with a sharp smack, and I jumped forward.

Quick taps kept me waddling down the aisle, till another tug brought me up short in front of the last desk, where tacks begged my attention. Now he pulled straight up on his cord, as he pressed his hand down between my shoulder blades. He was directing me like some kind of show pony! I dipped my breasts down onto the tacks. Flecks of pain swam in my vision. I had dropped at a sharper angle due to his manipulation, and my right breast plunged dead center into the gathered spikes, the chain rattling against the desk top. Some tacks pierced my swollen and tormented areola. I jerked up, the brightly colored tacks decorating my heaving flesh, as he gave me a strong tug. I waddled backwards, trying to keep up. I could feel the orb being pulled partially into view, as he swung his arm back and forth, parading me back up the aisle to his waiting helper. Again she took her time, carefully extracting each tack with great deliberation. She left the tack piercing my areola for last. I watched with horror as she casually cocked her forefinger against her thumb. She flicked her finger, brushing the final tack out of my breast! Pain washed over me, and I would have passed out, except the teacher yanked on my leash, causing me to stumble backward down another aisle. I must have been quite a site, pulled along backwards in this awkward duck waddle! He pulled up short and cupped my bare ass, bringing me to a stop.

This was the last desk, and it was littered with tacks. As I hovered above the desk, I gritted my teeth in anticipation. I closed my eyes tightly and lowered my chest, shrieking aloud as my breast chain was pulled up in the air, pulling my boobs up into my chin. It felt like my nipples were going to be ripped off, and I let out a muffled scream, choking on the thick phallus! "Oh, does that hurt? I'm so sorry!" said Mr. Evans, and he opened his hand. My heavy tits dropped down heavily against the surface of the desk. Indescribable pain shot through me. It took my breath away! He pulled me away with my leash, back to his assistant, who immediately began prying each tack out with her fingernails, biting her lip in concentration. Each one seemed to take an eternity, and I couldn't help swaying and jerking back and forth, multiplying the pain and discomfort. I glanced down thinking that I was going to be covered in blood. It felt like I was being absolutely flayed! Not a drop was visible though.

Milk continued to drain from my glands. Of course, all the damage covered the undersides of my breasts, which were out of view. The teacher reached out, and I screamed as he pulled the clips off my nipples, one at a time. Blood swelled them, bringing each nerve ending alive with exquisite agony! Milk briefly spurted, dying back down to a trickle. I swooned as the bitch pried out the last tack, dropping it into the small box. I screamed, and the dildo shot out by the force of my agony, bouncing comically before me to rest glistening on the floor, wet with my saliva. This pain was soon forgotten though, as Mr. Evans pulled the mouse out of my ass with a strong tug, and I fell forward onto my hands and knees.

I slowly gathered my wits, as my breath slowed to ragged gasps of outrage and pain. My torturers had finally had enough apparently. The first thing that greeted my vision when I opened my eyes was the obscene wet dildo, now mere inches from my face beneath me. How appropriate! Mr. Evans grasped a handful of my hair, and pulled me up to a squat on my haunches. "Would the ladies please leave the room now? This last part is for men only, I'm afraid!" He still held my head still, I rested my hands against the top of my bare thighs as I watched the women leave the room, pulling the door shut as they left.

He yanked back on my hair, till my face was tilted up in the air. I looked up helplessly in his eyes, but I saw no mercy there. "A nursing mother needs lot's of protein men, so i'm going to need your help!" He unzipped his trouser, and pulled out his engorged organ to dangle over my face. He began stroking it in a steady rhythm, and I sensed the rest of the men approach and encircle me. His cock had swelled, and I watched with dread as his sack contracted. He pried my mouth wide open with his free hand. "Stick your tongue out Mrs. Dickson" he directed, and immediately stroked the underside of his crown against the slick surface. I felt his contractions oh so intimately, and his thick, salty fluid poured into my mouth, filling the base of my throat! I struggled against gagging, squeezing my eyes shut. "Be a good girl now Mrs. Dickson, and don't swallow quite yet! Suddenly he pulled away from me, and another organ was thrust against my puckered lips! My mouth watered, adding to the slimy fluid pooled against the base of my throat. The new cock stiffened, and began pulsing it's sickly load into my mouth, adding to the sickening contents within. One after another, load after load was deposited, until the vile mix filled my open oral cavity, bulging my cheeks like an obscene chipmunk.

"Now show these men how important protein is to a lactating woman, Mrs. Dickson! Don't spill a drop!" I couldn't imagine a worse torture, as the group of strangers watched me force down the whole mess, one agonized swallow after the next, till I was left sobbing and sputtering, covered in sperm, saliva and my own breast milk! My belly felt bloated with their fluids. All of my cavities had been stretched and violated, and I lamented my fate, wondering what future could possibly await me!

Continued in Part #5, Ruth goes to the Bank

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers
12