All Comments on 'Ryan Ch. 08'

by MissPrimrose222

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ryan is about to be on trial for murder

Keith is a punk. I hope Ryan and his brothers beat his ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's about to go down...

I literally was not expecting the last few paragraphs. Its ass whooping time for Mr. Keith. Please update quickly.

citykissescitykissesover 10 years ago
Aww sh*t now!!

Time to break out the black gloves, hoodie, shovel, and rope. There's only one way to handle Keith now.. Can't wait for next update!! :-)

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
Oh Boyyyeee!!!

What the @#$&! Keith, Mr Sicko messed with the wrong person. Didn't his mother teach him never to put your hands on someone esp in anger. Well I guess its time to take out a can of whoop ass. Please continue...

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
well damn

I knew there was gonna be some sort of conflict.

Things were going too perfectly, and honestly the chapter was getting a little boring.

I was figuring that ryan's ex or keith would hear it thru the grapevine and go batshit

but dayum, didnt see full on assault coming.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Keith is a punk and a coward. I hope Dani won't be afraid to tell the police it was Keith who attacked her. Ryan need to gather the brothers and in-laws and hunt Keith's sorry ass down and bury hm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

You've got me feeling like some type of junkie, please up date soon I love this story!

justmeplzjustmeplzover 10 years ago
wow

I honestly forgot about Keith.....can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Florida has gators.

The everglades would be a dangerous place for Keith to be in all alone...

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Keith needs to die!

I hope that Ryan and his brothers help him get there. That fool is crazy and she had better have the sense to press charges.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 10 years ago
Looking

forward to Keith meeting a nice lengthy lock up with Big Bertha (since he likes to abuse women). She should have mentioned it to Ryan the 1st time, it has come back to literally kick her a**, looking forward to more from this lovely couple.

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellover 10 years ago
Awwwww shit!!!

This chapter got me feeling some type of way!!! Oh lawrrrdddddd Jesus! Please let Ryan beat the fuck out of Keith!!!!!!!!! Awesome chapter!!!!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 10 years ago
Damn

I am so happy for Dani and Ryan, I knew something bad would happen before the end of this chapter I just thought it would be Ryan's ex making waves.

All I can say about crazy ass Keith is somebody is about to get the ass whooping of a lifetime once Ryan gets his hands on him.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
AWWW FUCK NO!!!!!!

Ryan needs to find that motherfucker Keith and hand his sorry ass to him!!!!!!!! OMG the sex was fuckin HOTTTT tho!!!!!!!! 5* from me again hun!!!!! ;3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

don't understand these kinds of stories making black guys out to be evil and white guys as saviors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWWW SHUCKS NOW!!!

I love this story and I loved this chapter. Please don't take too long to update. And please don't let Dani keep it a secret that Keith was the one who did this to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow!

Please don't take to long to update ! It'snot a Black or White thing it's a Man thing I hope Keith gets his and Ryan keeps Dani safe .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great update

This was great hope. Update is soon

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Aww sookie sookie now

Loved it! Okay I am added Ryan to my list right after Brian from "Something New"

Now why did Keith have to go and do that. Ryan is going to hunt him down, it is going to be on. I am sad that it happen, thought we would get more drama from old girl. But the ex-damn. Was not expecting that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"cold hard concert garage floor."

Concert garage floor? That's just one of the myriad of errors.

I'm done with this story, you're dragging it out when it doesn't need to be, its turned boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amnesia?

Please, no amnesia. It would certainly add a new twist, but it might bog the story down and its much too good to be sidetracked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ahhhhhhh

Please don't have you get amnesia or have Ryan kick the guys ass so bad that he ends up in jail. So anxious for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

You are an awesome writer omg, but please so another chapter I am very anxious to find out what happens next. Keep doing what you do , you are beyond brilliant.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

did not see that coming.. wonder how Ryans' ex will respond to the news

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

There we were skipping happily along, planning a wedding looking forward to Christmas, and BOOM! A cliffhanger from out of left field (mixing my sayings there).

Loved it!

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie!!!!!

Simon Baker in Something New could make a dead girl wake up! that man is fiiiiinnneeeeee!!!!!!!

he's almost as fine as my boo. ;3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

no amnesia and let Ryan hurt him but not too badly amnesia will distract from such a well written story! You are a wonderful write !

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222over 10 years agoAuthor
@Aww sookie sookie now

I have that movie on DVD. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awww

A cliffhanger ergh......Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RYAN!!!!!

I Love this story. I am so in Love with Ryan. I think he is awesome. please update soon so I can continue my Love affair! LOL

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
I ANOTHER NEED A FIX

This story is like a drug but good drug... that I can't get enough so please finish b/c i need it BAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing!!!!!

I love this story can't wait for the next chapter. Please make it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT!

I so need an update like yesterday! I hope Ryan n his brothers make him pay for what he did!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Stuff

MissPrimrose222 keep it comin. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what !

Please update like yesterday I am so hooked !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Keith, you are dead.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Fantastic Story!

You deserve all the accolades given you! I think that 5 stars will never be enough for the is story!

Keith has to die and soon with his stalker ass!

Ryan's ex girlfriend can go right along with crazy Keith!

I Love This Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous