All Comments on 'Sabbatical or Continuous Gang Bang?'

by TonyaTV69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
james_38671james_38671over 13 years ago
great

so hot , wild, really good story , tonya is so hot wish i could do all she does , stayed hard all the way thru

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Atrocious.

Your story was not easy to read at all. Riddled with typos, an annoying use of capital letters, (just because something is not in caps doesn't mean they're not yelling!) and barely any buildup at all. The second bears witness to the writing style of the first, so at least you're consistent. For future reference, "tomorrow" ends with a W, not an O, and you seem to have a pathological aversion to breaking your sentences up into manageable chunks like every other author of any note, even on here. Learn what a comma is, and then try again.

Axdvg1Axdvg1over 9 years ago
So fuckin hot!!

The combination of this story and a big dildo pounding in and out of my pussyass had me fill my panties with hot sissycream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm envious of your sexy face and ass getting fucked

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Once

I crossdress and my boyfriend always cums up my ass bareback. I got gang banged once like that, but it was only three guys and they only had average size cocks.

I have been practising with an eighteen inch silicone dildo and I just love the feeling of being stuffed so full and being able to feel it bulging my tummy with my hand. I ache to have a real cock in me that deep and know that his cum is pumping into the very core of my body!

SubbicdSubbicdover 2 years ago

This is the most incredible story I've read on here!!!! I'd give anything to live out this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous