Sable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sable took one of her silk stockings, a thigh high that I had seen her wear in times past, a lovely black sheer thing that slid onto her leg, in the past, and ended on the middle of her thigh -- she pulled this pair from her desk drawer and brought it over, showing it to me. She whispered, "You will have to scream. But I can't allow you to be heard." I nodded again, yes, I knew. She folded up one of the stockings neatly, and I opened my mouth obediently, watching her eyes. She made certain I could not swallow it, then took the second stocking and wrapped it around my head, to the front, then back again, tying it behind my head, so now if I screamed it would be muffled. She was patient in doing this and careful, taking her time, and all the while, the ultrasound throbbed and bunched, quivered and shivered, and my muscles were responding and in time with it now. Pain was there still, yes, but pleasure was edging in more and more, and I was glad for it.

"That jackass Johnson," she said to herself softly, shaking her head. My heart sank. It was all she needed to say. There was an ongoing feud, a rivalry of sorts, and Johnson was clearly jealous of Sable, in my view, and equally clearly wanted her. But Johnson was not worthy of my queen, and I promised myself that I would take whatever Sable gave me now, if it would please her. I nodded. She patted my cheek with her hand, gently. "Thank you, love."

She flicked a switch of some kind on the ultrasound box, or beside it, and my head went back against the door and I screamed into the silk. She had shoved a piece of metal inside me, yes, and now was touching it with her dear violet wand, shooting currents up inside of me. My hands fought against the restraints, and she touched the wand to my nipples, taking great care to touch one, then move away the wand from my body, then bring the wand back to the other nipple. I flung my head back and forth, and she stopped long enough to put her digital camera on its tripod, taking her time while I breathed heavily, hanging from the door, helpless, watching her. Sable patiently steadied the camera, moving it, looking at the image, moving it again slightly until she was satisfied.

"This is just too good to miss, love," she said, smoothing my hair gently with one hand, kissing my forehead. She increased the ultrasound rhythm more. "Do you feel that, love?" I nodded, yes. She increased it again, standing there, one hand holding the violet wand casually, that arm braced against her side, the wand at an angle. I watched it. Sable laid it down at one point, and I relaxed a little. I hoped she was through. She pulled out a few more ultrasound tabs, larger ones, and worked happily, putting them just inside the lips, lifting up clamps a little and then letting them down again gently, this time, so they held the very edges of the tabs in place. The tabs would not slide off from my wetness. They would not lose their place. They would stay there, just inside the lips. She knelt, and I felt her hands, pulling apart my bottom, working there. I moaned, my teeth biting into the stocking. "I'm putting two of these larger pads right around your anus, love," she said, just as though she were calmly lecturing on some point in a biology lab.

She was satisfied, finally, or for the time being, I thought. I was wary and watched her. She picked up the violet wand again and patted the handle with her other hand. "You know how much I love this," she said mildly. It was the mildness, the calm, that always made me wary the most, for I knew then that she had planned things for me, and would calmly explain them to me, so I would know, and anticipate.

"That jackass," she said quietly, and she touched the wand to my clit, then touched the wand to two of the clamps on my clit so that I screamed again, "he is demanding two of my classes. Two!" She frowned, and turned knobs on the ultrasound. I gasped. The pads inside the labia, and around the anus, began to pulse pulse pulse. She checked the camera. "You can scream more, love. The secretary has gone to have a nice birthday lunch with the girls. They'll be gone oh, at least another hour. It's just you and I up here for now." I groaned in frustration, and she laughed, louder this time, so I knew it was true. No one was on the floor. No one would hear.

"I probably will have us up here a bit longer than I said, as well." I looked at her, and she smiled, then shrugged. "Johnson pissed me off. He isn't taking my classes," and she thrust the violet wand back to the metal inside me, touching the rod that she had pushed inside me earlier, and the current shot up through it. I dimly felt Sable's hand on one of my breasts, moving clamps back and forth. I tried to push my breast into her hand, and at the same time, move my body away from that wand. She laughed again. She was very happy with me.

"This is very good, love. Does it hurt?" I nodded. I was gritting my teeth against the stocking. She saw this and tsked. She checked it, but was satisfied. "Well. I can certainly never wear that again! Naughty, naughty bad girl, ruining your Sable's stocking that way. What should I do to you?" and she jammed the violet wand against the metal rod inside me again, and again, and then again, until I had screamed several times and was trying very hard to pull my hands free. But the cuffs were padded on the inside; she had been careful about that. I would do no damage to my wrists. Nor could I get free.

She waited until I stopped struggling, then she pulled over a chair and sat down in front of me. She pushed the knobs up on the ultrasound again. I said, as best I could against the silk in my mouth, not to, please, and she laughed. "You are such a dear, sweet little thing," she crooned, and she touched the clamps in turn on the insides of my thighs with her violet wand, and I jumped. "I will so enjoy watching this again, my dear. I truly will." The wand touched the rod inside me again, and I screamed out.

She finally decided to be extra cautious, she would remove the silk stockings, and she replaced them with a strong tape over my mouth, so I could not open my mouth to scream or talk.

"Yes, my poor stockings." She held them up, one by one, then let them drop to the floor. "You've quite ruined them." The wand ran over clamps, lingered on the clit until I screamed against the tape, then moved in stages to my waist, to my breasts, to my nipples. "I really, really want to hurt you. You know that, don't you?" I nodded. Yes. God I knew that. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. "And you want me to hurt you, don't you?" I nodded again. I didn't, yet...I did. I did not want the pain, and yet, I knew she did want it, needed to give it in a way, so I was glad I could help her, please her. I felt myself quiver inside, and I was surprised, and she saw this.

"My dear, dear little whore. You like that, don't you? Nod. Tell me you like that." Her voice grew stern and cold, and I nodded quickly. I eyed the wand. Sable laughed. She touched the rod inside me again. "In class, you know," she said calmly, touch, touch, "In class we would speak of vagina, and labia, of clitoris." She touched my clit with the wand, let it stay there, shooting current into the metal that was clenching, burning, pinching my flesh, and yet oddly, now, beginning to quiver itself, "but in here -- " she looked around her office, then back at me, "In here, we call it your pussy, don't we?" I nodded. Yes. She placed the violet wand against the metal rod again, leaving it there. I began to moan, struggling again against my wrist restraints, pulling and tugging at them as if suddenly, I could free myself.

"No. You don't really want to be free, do you?" I hesitated, then shook my head no, but hands did not obey, and kept tugging. She pulled my clit out with her fingers, hard, so that clamps dug in more, and the clit was pulled and pinched. She ran the end of the violet wand under the clit and I screamed and cried and struggled harder and harder, pulling frantically against the restraints now. I had been trying to jerk my legs free as well, and the insides of my thighs were sore and tired from the clamps and the strain of being pulled so tightly, tightly, hanging there, helpless against her door, while outside, all around us, were students and teachers and a vast university, walking about without any idea that indoors, in this quiet doctor's office, she was tormenting me, torturing me, hurting me and yes, also making me excited and eager.

She noticed this, the instant I thought it. She smiled. "This is why you are my little whore, love." She worked the violet wand up inside me a little, next to the metal rod, and I shook my head no, no no, please no don't do that, don't, and she said, "You are in such pain, and you know, don't you? That I will give you more pain, yes?" and I nodded, tears rolling, then shook my head no again as she pushed the violet wand up a little further inside me. "And you know this will hurt, yes?" Yes, I nodded. I knew that.

And she turned it on, and the pain was brilliant and terrible and luscious, delicious pain, all at the same time, and I both struggled and writhed and did not realize that I was screaming, until she said softly, "shhhhh sweetness, or I shall have to hurt you even more than I had planned," and she soothed my belly with her free hand.

And then turned on the electric current again, and laughed and laughed as I screamed, then as I began to quiver a little, she said, "Ohhh this is very unexpected of you, little love." She pulled out the wand, then the rod, to my relief, and I quieted a little, though my arms and breasts and legs were quivering from strain and excitement so much, I could not quieten my body much.

She focused the camera again and checked the volume. She would want to be able to hear me trying to scream against the tape later, of course, and the sound of sizzle and crackle when the violet wand touched metal and flesh. I watched her, my body jerking just a little, twitching now and then.

"What a dear, sweet, good little slut you are. You would do anything for me, wouldn't you?"

I nodded. Yes. I eyed her.

She held up the wand, close to me, so I could see it well. "I am so pleased. You make me happy. Almost happy enough. But -- not quite." I sighed.

She sat again, turned to the camera and smiled from what little I could see. Then she turned and pushed the violet wand up inside me.

"You will scream for me now, dear, won't you?" and pressed the button.

I did scream. I writhed and banged my head back against the door, but nobody heard except her, and whoever would hear the video later.

"Shhh oh, my dear sweet love," she said, moving the wand up and down a little. Her free hand slid up my belly, to my breasts, fondling them, tugging at clamps painfully, twisting them, patting them, then pressing them down into my flesh so they hurt.

"You do love pleasure, don't you?" I nodded. I was sobbing a little, but she was not pushing the button on the wand so often now, so I hoped.

She moved the wand up and down inside me a little. "And such a good, quiet little student, so studious!" I nodded. I was an A student, that was true. I looked at her, sitting a little below me, looking up at me. Nobody would recognize her now, except me and Ian and Eric. There was a gleam in her eyes, just as they say, and pure happiness on her face, smiling and wicked all at the same time.

"And..." her hand moved down, down, on the outsides of my legs, around, clenching my bottom, squeezing it hard, then letting it go til I shivered, "And, so many people, sitting next to you in class, watching you be so studious, so quiet, such a nice, nice girl -- " here she turned on the ultrasound tabs to my anus as high as it would go, so that suddenly, my anus was erotic and on fire and pulsing, pulsing, pulsing -- "and teachers, yes, would be so, so surprised, wouldn't they? To know, just what a little whore you are, for me." Her hand smoothed itself around to my front, between my legs, playing with clamps, pulling at the chains.

She tugged harder suddenly and growled, "Wouldn't they?" I nodded. I wasn't quite sure what the question had been. I was mesmerized.

She knew this, of course.

"You see," she said, checking the knobs on the machines, making certain they were all now throbbing, throbbing bunching and relaxing, bunching and relaxing, over and over in rapid, rapid succession until my skin, my muscles, my flesh matched them, and I knew I was very wet, "they would be so surprised to know that you, the dear, good little student, the nice little lady -- you do want them to all think of you as a nice little lady?" I nodded vigorously. "That all of them, if they only knew..." she touched another clamp or two with her fingers, twisting them, releasing them suddenly, "If they only, only knew," she added sadly, "what a little whore you are. But I know," she said, looking up at me with her bright, blue, beautiful eyes. She smiled. She pushed the violet wand inside me and turned it on so that the current was fire thrusting out in all directions, and I moaned and arched my back as much as I could against the door.

"Fuck this for me." I nodded. I tried but could not, at first. I was in such pain, such pain. And yet, and yet there was this wave, this tremendous surge of pain and muscles pulsing and wave of waves of waves of torment and her laughter, I could hear that, and her hand, I could feel it bunching up clamps together, then releasing them suddenly so there was more pain, and yet, I could feel in my anus, that I was aching and wanted something inside me so much, so badly, and I wanted something inside me, anything, and she was saying, "Yes, that's it. Show me," and I vaguely saw her turning to the camera and laughing, laughing, and saying, "look at her. Look at her! She's so eager," and I felt her hand grope me, and she laughed again and said to the camera, "Look at her, such a little lady, a little lady! And she fucks a piece of metal for me that is hurting her, because she wants it so bad. Don't you, love?" and I nodded, oh yes, yes, I did, and I was able then, to work my hips and eager, eager, slide myself, up and down, pulling it inside me because damn her, she did not help me at all, she wanted me to pull it inside myself, on my own, to show my own eagerness, my own lust, to show just how I really would fuck anything she thrust inside me, do anything she told me to do, so long as my pussy was pleasured and I could slut myself for her or anyone to watch, and I came, and I shuddered, and she still was not satisfied.

Outside the office, at times I could hear voices far below, but more and more people had left campus for the day, and it was now that quiet, abandoned time when it was too late for more daytime classes, and too soon for those in the evening. There was a lazy, casual quietness outdoors now, and in the distance, now and then I could hear the sounds of voices, muted, from afar, or a car go by on the road two buildings away. Once I heard an office door down the hall open, and at that, Sable pressed her body against mine, and cupped my groin with one hand and squeezed, her mouth pressed against mine through the material.

For another hour, she tortured me, and I was amazed at what I could endure. She was very angry with Johnson, it turned out, and spoke of him now and then between thrusts. It seemed as though she needed to remove her anger, her stress, by placing it on me, in me. Recognizing this, I was astonished that I could endure just that little bit more. She taunted me at times, filming her fingers spreading my labia apart, showing the wand being pushed up inside me, talking about it as she did so, laughing. She searched about her office a few times, or dug back into her cedar box, for more ways to cause me pain and pleasure: a chain that she held in both her hands, at one point, and brought up between my legs, the wand set aside for a time. She pulled the chain up and sawed it back and forth a little, using her fingers at first to separate the lips and slide the chain further up, then would lift up a little, so that more of my weight pushed into the chain, more of it bit into my flesh and pressed metal of clamps deeper into my skin, hurting me. I shook my head no, no, back and forth, my eyes scrunched closed until she grabbed a nipple with her fingers and thumb firmly and twisted it, hard, and told me to open my eyes or I would be in for a long night. I obeyed. I always obey.

She became frantic at one point, needing to release her stress, her anger at Johnson and his grasping ways, and became angry. I watched her move around the room, opening one drawer, then another, slamming a third shut in irritation. She stood for a moment, hands on hips, staring around the room, then smiled, looking at me. I shuddered. She stripped, then, slowly, watching my eyes, as I watched her, til she wore nothing but her heels, and her beloved hose that reached to the lovely, lovely thighs. She smoothed her hands down the sides of her legs. She insisted that I stayed shaven, as she did with Ian and Eric. She had a very small, carefully cultivated little area just above her clit of silken black hair. She walked to me, slowly, and stopped before me, putting her hands behind my head and pulling my covered mouth to hers. Taller than me, but she bent her knees a little and pushed up, so that for a moment, her clit pressed firmly against mine, and she pushed harder, then stepped back, shaking her head.

"No. The clamps hurt me some." She smiled. "But for you, it is fine to hurt. Isn't it fine that you hurt?" I nodded yes. What else would I do but nod yes? She was satisfied with my nod, at least, and continued to move about the room, naked, restless. She was very upset, I could see, but had control over it. She was not done with me yet, though. In a moment, she found something, laughed, and turned back to me, and I began to shake my head, no, no, no.

12