The Seventh Coven

Story Info
A professor is invited to participate in a fertility rite.
12.3k words
4.76
23.5k
61

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A professor is invited to participate in a fertility rite on Halloween Story Contest 2022.

All characters and situations are complete fiction, a product of my fertile imaginations. Any similarity to actual people and situations is purely a coincidence. Any errors in the portrayal of Wiccan culture are mine and I apologize for any misrepresentation. All persons having sex are at least 18. All constructive criticism is welcome. This is also my entry to the Literotica 2022 Halloween Story Contest.

*******

I was teaching a continuing education class that met on Wednesday evenings at the local community college. The course was Comparative World Religions. Since it was an undergraduate class, I treated it as a broad overview of the various faith traditions rather than an in-depth look at specific beliefs.

After the first class where I laid out the semester, I was approached by one of my students, Amy. She was a thin, short blonde. Very pretty.

"Professor, why aren't we going to discuss Wiccan beliefs?"

"I suppose there are two reasons. First, it isn't covered in the textbook and second, because I know very little about it."

"Fair enough. Would you be open to learning more about it?"

"I am always open to learning."

"Okay. Cool. I'll be in touch."

*******

Although she was in class each week, I didn't hear anything from Amy about her offer until early October.

Once again, she approached me after class, "Professor, are you still up for learning about our Wiccan sect?"

"Most certainly. I thought you might have forgotten about me."

"Oh, no. I had to speak with my high priestess. She had one question for you: How well-endowed are you?"

I was taken aback, "As in the penis department?"

"Yes. I know. It is an awkward question."

"Well, I suppose I am pretty average."

"That's great. My priestess said I could invite you to participate in our Halloween fertility rites just so long as you weren't exceptionally small."

"Fertility rites?"

"It is where we celebrate the sacred feminine."

I remembered that the 'sacred feminine' was a movement that said that the feminine, through the power of reproduction was more sacred than the masculine. "And I assume I would be participating?"

"If you would like? I have to tell you that our ceremony does involve some sex. Actually, a lot of sex."

"A lot of sex?"

"Actually, almost the entire rite is grounded in sex. Thus, the reason for my question. Because of that, we do not allow outside observers. Therefore, you are either part of the ritual or you can't be there."

As a widower, I hadn't had much sex over the past ten years. This could be interesting. "Okay. I'll take part."

Amy clapped her hands, "Oh, that's wonderful Professor. I'll give you some written instructions on how to prepare for the ceremony next week."

"I'll be looking forward to it."

Amy gave me a quick hug and was gone.

*******

Over the next week, I started having doubts on the wisdom of participating in the fertility rites. There was certainly a chance I would have sexual contact with my student. Given the power differential, that was verboten. Nevertheless, I could also say that I was doing research. Also, if it was part of a ritual, I wouldn't have much power, so the power differential problem would go away. I decided that I would need to discuss this with Amy. Faculty-student sex was to be avoided at all costs.

*******

The following Wednesday, Amy met with me after class again. This time she had what appeared to be a paper of at least twenty pages.

"Professor, I brought you some information and instructions for the ceremony."

"Before we go there, I need to ask - will you and I be having sex?"

"I have no idea Professor. The ceremony is controlled by my high priestess. There will be twelve women there and seven of us will be randomly selected to couple with you. Perhaps it would be helpful if you don't think of it as sex, but rather as a celebration of the divine feminine, as a form of worship. The feminine is all about receiving and openness. As the masculine, you will be giving. The coupling of the feminine with the masculine brings heightened awareness, increased spirituality, and unity of body and mind. It brings us close to the spirit of the cosmos. Lao Tzu called it Tao."

She sounded like a cross between an encyclopedia and a textbook. I'm a professor and I don't talk like that. "Okay. I am very familiar with Tao. I suppose that is a good way to look at it."

"You also need to know that our coven reveres the number seven. Our name is The Seventh Coven. For us, the number seven represents depth and wisdom. It is where the conscious and subconscious meet. By focusing on the number seven we enhance the quality of our fertility rite. For example, we will start promptly at 7 p.m. And as I said, you will couple seven times during the ceremony. This paper explains many of our beliefs. The last page contains very specific instructions that you must do to prepare for the ceremony."

She flipped to the last page and started reading: "A critical measure for success of the fertility rite is for the high priest to have his lingam prepared for many yonis." She stopped reading, "You will be fulfilling that role." She continued, "Beginning on October 28th you will visited by a coven member to fellate you to orgasm twice a day. The first beginning at 7 a.m. and the second at 7 p.m. We request that a coven member provide this service to ensure proper preparation and care of your lingam."

I held up my hand, "So one of your coven members will come to my home to orally bring me to orgasm twice a day?"

Amy nodded, "That is correct. Is that an issue, Professor?"

I was tempted to say something sarcastic, but I just shook my head.

Amy continued reading, "You will need to arrive at the address provided on the title page no later than 5:45 p.m. on Halloween, October 31st. At that time one of our coven members will prepare you for the ceremony." Amy looked up at me, "Do you have any questions for me?"

"What if I change my mind?"

"If you do, please let us know by 7 p.m. on October 27th. That will give us enough time to find an alternate masculine person for our ceremony."

"How many masculine persons will be at the ceremony?"

"Only one - you."

"Then I will do my best to not let you down."

"Thank you, Professor."

Amy gave me a quick hug and left.

I began to look through the paper she left with me. Much of the theology dated back to pre-history. I was familiar with Merlin Stone's groundbreaking work When God was a Woman from the Seventies. This paper drew on much of that. Nevertheless, it also drew on Eastern religions. For example, I knew the terms 'yoni' (vagina) and 'lingam' (penis) came from Sanskrit. In the Far East the terms were 'yin' and 'yang' respectively.

Here is one passage from the paper: The Sacred Feminine brings us the yin qualities of receiving, openness, restfulness, repose, and reflection. Combined with the yang (Sacred Masculine) qualities of giving, action, and accomplishment, a balance of give-and-take emerges and creates harmony within and without.

The paper talked about a creative life-force energy called Shakti and how to access it and develop it. A key method of accessing Shakti was through sexual healing. My mind immediately went to Marvin Gaye's song of the same name.

I started singing, "Sexual healing, oh baby. Makes me feel so fine. Helps to relieve my mind."

I put the paper in my satchel and headed home.

*******

As Halloween approached, I decided to read the paper Amy had given me. It was very interesting to me as an academic. There were several concepts that I was familiar with. Amy's coven believed that sex was an act of worship. I would be participating in "The Great Rite." Many covens enacted this rite symbolically by placing a dagger point first into a chalice. This symbolized the union of male and female.

Throughout the text, I could see influences from the Kama Sutra (Hindu), The Perfumed Garden (Arab), and the Su Nu Ching (Chinese). Whoever had written it had done a lot of research. It sounded like the preferred Seventh Coven method of coupling was woman on top. This text provided a lot of instruction to coven members on how to stimulate their yoni to orgasm. I was getting excited to be the recipient of these techniques.

The paper went on to explain that The Seventh Coven rejected symbolism and instead carried out the Great Rite through the "Dance of Life" - essentially coven members (all were female) would be chosen at random to have sex with the guest high priest - me.

The idea of having sex with seven different women in the space of one evening seemed like a dream come true, but I kept thinking that perhaps there was a catch. They couldn't do anything violent. Well, at least I didn't think they could. I also didn't think they would harm me physically. I also started doubting whether I could handle having sex with seven women in one evening.

I thought I had better work my way up to twice a day blow jobs. I decided that some pre-game masturbation would be in order so that I would be prepared for an unprecedented amount of sex. Well, unprecedented for me. Therefore, I decided to start my preparation well before the 28th. As a widower without many dating opportunities, I would typically masturbate once or twice a week. I would take a couple of different paths to stimulate my mind. One favorite was to get out old pictures of my wife and imagine being with her again. The downside to that was the sadness and depression that came afterward. Another way was to find a webcam and chat with a sexy, naked woman. At first, I tried some videos of women dressed as witches, but they seemed a bit contrived. I quickly fell back on webcams. By the evening of the 27th, I felt I was ready for my twice daily blow jobs.

I set my alarm for 6 a.m. so I could shower and be clean for my guest.

*******

As planned, I woke up early and had a light breakfast after my shower. I stayed in my robe, assuming my visitor would need access to my body. At 6:50, my doorbell rang.

When I opened the door, I was greeted by a woman wearing a black veil. The veil hid her forehead, nose, and hair, but left her eyes and mouth exposed. She wore a knee length, double breasted, black trench coat.

"Good morning professor. Are you ready for me?"

"Good morning. I am ready. Please come in."

The woman walked in, removed her coat, and handed it to me. She looked around, "I think that armchair would be best," pointing to my favorite Lazy Boy in my study.

"Very well."

As we walked into my study, I checked out my guest. She was of average height and build. Her knee-length black dress was tight enough to provide an idea of her figure, but certainly wasn't sexy.

She walked over to the chair, "Professor, are you wearing anything beneath your robe?"

"No."

"Wonderful. If you could have a seat, we'll get started at seven."

"Do you have a name?"

"I do, but our high priestess insists on our anonymity."

I took a seat, "Very well."

She knelt before me and opened my robe, "Oh, very nice Professor. My sisters will be pleased." She smiled at me, "I am pleased."

She looked at her watch, "As you may know, we start everything precisely on time."

I studied her face while we waited. She had full lips and striking green eyes. Her cheeks had just a touch of rouge.

Her watch vibrated and she looked up at me, "Time to begin."

Green Eyes took my penis in hand and began licking the head, "Thank you for bathing for me."

"You are welcome."

She started sucking me in earnest. Soon I was erect and she used a combination of hand and mouth to stimulate me. "I hope you'll forgive me. I am just learning about the masculine." She continued sucking, "Our high priestess has been giving me lessons."

"I think you are very good."

"Thank you. Any tips you can provide would be appreciated."

"I will be happy to help."

My guest continued working my cock for several minutes. Then she got it just right.

"That's it! What you are doing right now."

Green Eyes giggled and continued.

After several more minutes, I felt my orgasm approaching, "I'm going to cum."

She nodded, "In my mouth."

After another minute I felt myself explode. She sucked me for all I was worth and didn't lose a drop.

Green Eyes milked my shaft then leaned back on her heels, "You have a different taste than my training lingam. He tastes bitter. I'm not fond of him. You taste kind of nice. A musky kind of taste. Maybe a little salty."

"Will you be visiting me all seven times?"

"Oh, no. A different sister will visit you each time."

She stood up, then leaned over and softly kissed me, "That was very nice. Thank you for being so understanding and helpful."

"Thank you for starting my day off on an enjoyable note."

"I'll let myself out."

"Would you like to stay for breakfast?"

"Thank you, but I have some things to do."

*******

After a long day on campus, including an hour on the walking track, I got home around 6:15. I decided that being clean was the least I could do for the sister that would arrive soon. I jumped through the shower went down to the kitchen in my robe and slippers.

I made myself a sandwich and at 6:50 the doorbell rang again.

This time a tall, thin woman was standing there, "Good evening, Professor. It looks like you are expecting me."

"I am. Please come in."

"My sister briefed me on her experience this morning. I am so happy to be here."

"Let me take your coat."

I led her into my study, "Can I get you anything? A glass of water?" I was hoping to engage her and perhaps learn more about the coven.

"No thank you. If you will be seated, we can start on the hour.'

I sat down and noticed that this woman's black dress was much tighter. She had a thin figure with average breasts. Her hips flared nicely. She had lovely blue eyes and blonde eyebrows.

Blondie knelt in front of me and placed her phone on the floor beside her, "Can I open your robe?"

"Certainly."

She pulled my robe open, "Oh. She was right. You are nice."

"I take it you talk amongst yourselves."

"Oh sure. Everyone is looking forward to the big night. It will be so exciting and so much fun."

"I, for one, can't wait."

"You won't be disappointed." Her phone began playing a song. She reached down and silenced it and immediately grabbed my penis. She stroked me several times then took the head into her mouth and sucked.

A slurp came from her mouth, "I hope you won't be disappointed with me. I am part of the new class of novices and we have been studying the masculine." She sucked for a moment or two, "Your lingam is the first circumcised lingam that I have experienced."

"I hope I won't disappoint."

She smiled, "You won't."

Blondie's technique was more mouth driven rather than using her hands. Once I was hard, she placed her hands on either side of my cock to hold it vertically and worked me using only her mouth.

She was able to take me about halfway into her mouth. She was not as vigorous as Green Eyes, choosing to go slow. She locked in on my eyes while sucking and slowly bobbing. Every so often she would smile at me or give an appreciative moan.

I reached out and touched her cheek and she leaned her face against my hand. Blondie was enjoying herself and I was enjoying Blondie. At one point she tried pressing me into her throat, but she gagged. She didn't try again. She just kept up a constant motion, alternating between sucking, licking, and bobbing.

I was enchanted by this unknown woman. I wished I could get to know her better. It was hard to tell, but she couldn't have been more than thirty. Given her sexual inexperience she was probably closer to twenty. Certainly, out of my league and I would most definitely be robbing the cradle.

Blondie began increasing her speed.

I groaned, "Something you are doing is perfect."

She smiled and went even faster.

"I'm going to cum."

Blondie nodded and just sucked the head. As I shot into her mouth, her eyes went wide. She made little grunting sounds as she tried to swallow all of it. A little bit came out of the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

She came off me, "I need to make sure I get all of your seed." She milked me and continued sucking for quite a while.

Finally, she stood up, "I really enjoyed that Professor. Would you mind if I kissed you?"

"Not at all."

I stood up and Blondie came over. I noticed some cum on her chin. "You missed some." I licked it off her.

She whispered, "That's so hot." She placed her hand on my cheek and lightly kissed me. Her lips parted and our tongues entwined for a moment.

She broke the kiss, "That's nice. I hope my number is chosen during the ceremony."

"I hope so too. Can I offer you anything to eat or drink?"

"No thank you, Professor."

I walked her to the door and held her trench coat as she slid her arms in. She reached up and gave me a peck on the lips, when was gone.

After the door closed, I had the idea to look for her car. I looked out the window, but didn't see anything, not even Blondie. Mmmm.

*******

I repeated my routine the next day, getting up early for a shower. This was a Saturday and I hoped I could entice my guest to share breakfast with me. I also decided to look for her as she approached my house.

I stood in the window and was surprised to see a woman in a black trench coat round the corner on foot.

As she came up the walk I opened the door, "Welcome to my home."

"Thank you, Professor."

"May I take your coat?"

I helped her with the trench coat and checked out her figure. Her black dress was tight and she seemed to be carrying some extra pounds. Her breasts were heavy and seemed to be unbounded, jiggling a bit under the black material. She has just the touch of an accent and coupled with her brown skin, I assumed she was Hispanic. I decided I would refer to her in my mind as 'Maria' in honor of West Side Story.

I hung up her coat and directed her to my study, "Can I get you anything before we begin?"

"Perhaps a glass of water."

A quick trip to the kitchen solved that problem.

"Professor, if you have a seat, we can begin on time."

I allowed my robe to fall open as I sat down.

Maria also used her phone as an alarm. She knelt between my legs and took a sip of water, "Ahh. Hits the spot."

I thought I'd try to learn more about her, "My first two visitors said they were novices. How long have you been a member of Seventh Coven?"

"Oh, I'm not a novice. I've been a member for four years. I think you'll find out I'm pretty good at this."

"Your sisters were pretty good."

She smiled, "I'm much better." She took another sip as the alarm went off.

Maria immediately grabbed my cock and began sucking. Her mouth was cold and felt different.

"Your mouth is chilled from the water. It makes for a very nice sensation."

"Mmmm. Good to know."

She used a combination of hands and mouth to quickly get me hard. "You are really nice." She sucked some more, "I love the coloring of you gingers." More sucking, "I hope I am chosen on Monday."

"I would love to get to know you more closely."

She smiled up at me with her brown eyes, "Please tell me when you're getting close Professor."

"Will do."

Maria was not kidding when she said she was good. Her technique was amazing and stimulated every inch of my shaft. She never took more than four or five inches of me into her mouth, but she didn't need to. She stopped and took a drink of water and returned to my cock.