Sable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to squirm some, the chain cutting in deeply into me, and it did not help that Sable would walk over from time to time, and slide her fingers down my belly, and pull my clit out again if I had managed to tuck it a little beneath me. She wanted my pain, to watch it, to see me struggle, and to watch me change it to pleasure.

It took a long time, it seemed, and I was weary, and my arms tired, and I had moved again to ease my weight, when the bulge of one of the chains links pushed up a little inside me, and I froze, enjoying it for a moment. I think Sable spoke, but I did not hear. I managed somehow to open my legs a bit wider, and the link slid up the tiniest bit, and I had my eyes half-closed and bit my arm, moaning. I was sweating, and I rocked forward a little bit, and felt myself clench inside. The pleasure was intense, after all of the pain. I unclenched my hands, and rocked forward again. Sable was beside me, I realized, whispering, "That's it. That's it. Push into it. Let me see you enjoy this," and I was pleased but also enjoying it very much. At the moment, I felt that all the world could watch, and I would not care.

She allowed me to come against the chain two more times before finally stopping me, and slowly removing the locks, the chains, the clamps, and hugging me to her, lifted me from the chain and set me on the floor. She knew I would be weak, and I sank a little, but she was holding me, dear Sable. She opened her blouse and pulled down her bra with one hand, holding me up with the other, and allowed me to put my mouth on her breast, and I sucked her nipple, pulling at it a little, nibbling it gently with my teeth, and I was happy when she moaned and thrust her breast further into her mouth, and pushed my head in with her hands. She held me like that for a time, and then helped me up the stairs, and even ran the water for my bath, and washed me herself. I lay on the bed that night, sore, salve in some places, tenderness in many, and smiled, and I slept. And the next day, she did look at me in class, knowing, and I blushed a little and looked down, and I felt the flush in my crotch, and my nipples, which were marked in some places, tender, and I felt proud, and excited, sitting there, knowing as she did, I had done well.

12