Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And thank you for being honest with me, and for letting me share with you. So, can I tell Jeff and Doug that you'll think about it, when Greg leaves for his training?"

I nodded, and said, "I will think about it, but I'm not giving you any promises. I really still am conflicted about the whole thing."

She stood up and smiled and said, "I understand. Oh – shoot – I meant to give you back the thong, sorry."

I expected her to pull it out of her purse, but instead I watched in utter amazement as she lifted up her skirt as if to take her panties off – but instead of panties she was wearing my thong, the black and pink satin thong I had let Jeff keep. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I watched as she hooked her thumbs under the waist band, and then peeled them off of her body. Just for a second I saw a well-groomed patch of brown pubic hair. She took them off, handed to me, and then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, saying, "Thanks, Sabrina, talk to you later!" And with that, she was out the door and gone.

I sat back down on the couch in shock, still holding the thong in my hand. It was still very warm, and I became aware that it was also damp. I pulled the waist band apart, and saw that the crotch was not just damp, but soaked. Soaked with her juices.

I swallowed hard and just stared at the thong. Then, as if in slow motion, I brought the crotch up to my nose, and hesitantly breathed in, as if sampling an unknown smell. It smelled rich and musky and exotic. I felt a shiver go through my body as I breathed in deeper, breathed in the smell of her pussy, examining the intricate scents arranged in amazing complexity. It was, in a word, erotic. Again, as if in slow motion, I stuck out my tongue, and slowly tasted the wetness. It was like salty honey, smooth, and bursting full of flavors. I found myself leaning back, smelling and tasting the crotch, as my legs spread open wide, my skirt spreading apart, my right hand making its way to my panties and the throbbing pussy underneath. I quickly slipped my hand under my panties and began to feel my wetness in my pussy, coating my clit with my thick juices as I slowly played with my pussy. I put down the thong and slid my panties off, giving myself free access to my pussy, legs spread as wide as possible. My wetness was everywhere and I alternated between smelling and tasting Denises' pussy in the thong, and in tasting my wetness on my fingers, sliding two fingers in to coat them, then pulling them out and spreading the thick juice all over my mouth and lips... and then slowly licking it off. I had never been aroused like this before, had never played with myself like this before. I must have sat there for over an hour, intoxicated by her scent and flavor, which was slowly being mixed with mine. Finally I took the crotch of the thong and covered my pussy with it, rubbing it over my clit so that her juices were on me and in me, so that our wetness was mixing together. I rubbed faster and faster until I had a very intense orgasm, complete with lights going off inside my head. I sat there exhausted afterwards, yet aroused enough to put the crotch of the thong into my mouth and suck out the shared wetness within.

If I had been unsure before about all the new developments in my otherwise stagnant sex life, now I really had no idea of what I wanted or what I should or shouldn't do. Part of me understood fully what Denise had been telling me, and saw this as a near-perfect opportunity to really explore my sexuality and do the things I had never done. Yet the little voice inside my head kept reminding me that I was a married woman and needed to stay faithful to Greg. But I hadn't stayed faithful, had I? And it seemed as if the various sexual fantasies I had were all now starting to compete for my time... which to fantasize about first? About being with another woman, maybe Denise? Or about being with two men at the same time, Jeff and... Doug? Those thoughts alternatively thrilled me and frightened me.

At times, it seemed the only thing keeping me from jumping into the opportunity was the fact that I still had Brayden, and so didn't have the time to spend hours and hours in bed, exploring my sexual side. It was of some comfort to the little voice in my head, I suppose, and allowed me the freedom to not have to choose. And then fate decided for me, in a way, when the next-door neighbor's daughter stopped by. Her name was Melissa and she was 19, back from her first year of college, looking for odd jobs to earn money. She knew I was house-sitting for my parents, and wanted to know if she could come over and watch Brayden for me while I ran my errands and went to my parent's house to walk the dog and water the plants. To her, it was a simple request to earn some money. To me, it felt like the last chain was slipping off of my body, and I knew without a doubt that I was free to indulge myself. But even then, I just wasn't sure.

And then, Sunday, the day Greg left, I got a cryptic email from Jeff, saying that he'd be over at Mom and Dad's house on Monday, to help me out. Boy, did that get me thinking. I tossed and turned all night, and was up early the next morning. My thoughts were a confused mix of uncertainty, lust, fear, desire, and worry. The doorbell rang at 7:30, and I opened the door and let Melissa in. She gave me a hug and then went off to play with Brayden, which allowed me to get showered and get dressed to go over to Mom and Dad's house. I got out of the shower and went to get dressed. I pulled open my underwear drawer, and froze.

This was it, I said to myself. This is the moment I have to choose. Do I put on a pair of white cotton briefs, baggy pants and shirt? Or... do I put on some lingerie and a skirt or dress? Either one would be a clear signal, both to myself, and to Jeff.

Brayden was happily playing with Melissa, so I slipped out the back door and headed over to Mom and Dads. It was a quick trip, but even then my mind had time to wander. I turned off the country road and drove up our private drive, still so unsure of how the day would unfold. Yes – I had already been with Jeff, so what was so wrong with having more fun with him? No – it is still a betrayal, still adultery, and moreover incest. Yes, but we're both consenting adults, and it's not hurting anyone. No – what if someone finds out? Yes – the sex was incredibly erotic. No – what if Jeff got me pregnant, somehow?

As I approached the house, I saw Jeff's car already parked in the driveway. I took a deep breath as I got out of the car and walked up to the house. Jeff was sitting at the kitchen table, his laptop open, work files spread around, while he chatted away on his iPhone. He smiled and waved hello as I came in. I went and checked on Buddy, who was asleep in the sun downstairs, and then began my routine of watering the outdoor plants, first in the front yard, and then in the backyard. Then I started in on the plants inside. I was in the living room, watering, when I heard him end his phone conversation and walk towards me.

"You look... absolutely fabulous. Did you know that?"

"Thank you, that's nice of you to say."

"I've never seen that dress before." It was a summer dress, sleeveless with a fitted bodice that accented my waist and hips, and came down to just above my knees.

"Oh, this? Yes... I finally decided to try it out... now that I can actually fit into it."

"I'd say you fit into it perfectly. Damn, you are gorgeous, Sabrina."

I blushed and smiled, and finished up watering the plants. I walked past him, back into the kitchen, to put the watering can down. He followed me back into the room. We looked at each other, smiling, and he finally said, "So."

"So."

"Did you... want to... have some fun? Or, not? I talked with Denise after she came by... and she said you weren't really sure."

"Well, to be honest, Jeff, I'm still not very sure... I am a little upset that you showed the pictures and videos to Doug and Denise."

"But Denise said you two talked about that, and..."

"I know, I know. We did. And I am over it. I just want some reassurance from you that there isn't more that you're not telling me."

He walked over to me and stood in front of me, reaching down to take my hands in his. "I swear I have told you everything, and that I will be completely honest with you from here on out."

I looked into his eyes and smiled at him, but inside I was a mix of emotions. I think Jeff sensed it too, because he asked, "May I kiss you?"

After a moments' hesitation, I softly said, "You may."

And with that, he bent over and kissed me gently, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him. We kissed gently for a few moments, and then broke apart. In a somewhat nervous voice, I said, "So... what's next?"

He smiled and walked me into the family room. He sat down in Dad's big cushy chair in front of the TV, and then reached out and put his hands on my hips, pulling me onto his lap. I straddled him, and we began to kiss very deeply, but very slowly. It was very erotic and I got aroused very fast, particularly when his hands began to rove over my body, caressing my breasts first through the dress, and then unbuttoning the front and reaching inside to caress through my bra. After a few moments he moved his hands down my back to settle on my ass. Then his hands moved under my dress. I could feel him growing under me, and when he felt that I was wearing a thong, he chuckled softly. He asked if he could take a few pictures, and I said, "With what?"

He held up his iPhone, and took a photo of me sitting on his lap with it, and then showed it to me. "You are so naughty, you know that?"

He smiled and then said, "You're the one wearing naughty clothes under your dress. Stand up... I want to see this."

I stood up, and he leaned forward and opened up the front of my dress, and gently touched the lavender satin bra I was wearing. Then he lifted up my dress and let out a soft gasp of excitement when he saw the lavender satin thong I had on. He mumbled, "Turn around."

I turned around and he lifted up my dress again, and again let out another gasp. "That could quite possibly be the hottest thing I've ever seen... ever. I've got to get some photos of this. Wow."

He took a few photos, and then had me straddle him again. We kissed for a few minutes, his hands all over my thighs and thong. I reached down and grabbed and stroked his cock through his slacks. We broke apart again and he softly asked if I'd suck him for a little while. I smiled and got on my knees in front of him, while he unzipped his slacks and pulled his hard cock out. I still couldn't get over the fact at how thick it was, and how plump the head was. It was already dribbling precum, and as I moved in and opened my mouth, I thought I smelled something familiar. I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck, and realized that his cock tasted different... but familiar. It tasted like... pussy. Like another woman's pussy. I took it out of my mouth and asked, "Did you have sex with Denise before you came over here?"

He got a big grin on his face, and said, "Oh yeah. Do you like the taste?"

"You are such a perv." And with that I went back to sucking it. Even though I half-heartedly fought off the thought, I had to admit to myself that tasting Denise on Jeff's cock was extremely erotic.

Jeff had me stop and get back onto his lap. He had me pull the thong aside so that he could slide inside me. Once again it felt like I was being filled beyond full as he penetrated me, but once his cock was coated with my wetness and my pussy began to expand, it quickly became pleasurable. VERY pleasurable.

We kissed deeply while I slowly rode his cock. His hands alternated between my breasts and my ass. I pulled my dress off over my head and unhooked my bra, freeing my breasts for Jeff. He took to them immediately and began suckling from me, which felt wonderful. While I wasn't having the engorgement problems as bad as before, they were still quite full, but I found that if I pumped both of them when I got up in the morning, I could make it through the day. A strange part of me felt glad that Jeff could enjoy the milk, as opposed to me pouring it down the drain every morning.

He had me get off so that he could take a few pictures of my ass in the thong. Then he had me take it off while he took his clothes off. He took the thong and sat down again, and had me suck him while he sniffed and licked the crotch of the thong, which was quite wet. Then it was back onto his cock, and I could tell that he was close to orgasm because he had me pick up the pace. It wasn't long before he was coming inside of me deep. I rode him slowly as his orgasm abated, and then we just sat there, softly kissing each other for a few minutes.

Very quietly, he said, "Will you... clean me off?"

I said, "Sure." and slid off of him, once again kneeling in front of him and spreading my legs apart, to let his come drain out of me. His cock was still somewhat hard, but I found myself enjoying sucking it, making him squirm a little as I sucked hard every now and then, tasting both myself and his come. And all the while I could feel the regular drip as stringy globs of his load slipped out of me and pooled on the floor.

I finished up and then leaned back, legs spread, and our eyes met. He looked at me adoringly, and took another photo, and then said, "You didn't get to come... did you."

"No, but that's ok... I enjoyed the ride."

"No, it's not ok... it's your turn." And with that he got up out of the chair and had me sit down on the edge of it and lean back. I spread my legs for him and he got between them, taking a few photos before he started licking and kissing his way up my thighs, until I felt his tongue on my aching clit. I was still a little amazed that he wasn't bothered by his own come all over my pussy, but he cleaned that up quickly and then began to eat me out in earnest. It wasn't long before I was moaning with pleasure.

He had me flip over onto my hands and knees, and took a few more photos before he began eating me again. It felt wonderful and my orgasm came very quickly. I didn't hold back and let out some rather loud yells of pleasure. As the orgasm passed my heavy breathing quieted down, and I turned around and sat down in the chair. We rested and made a little small talk, commenting on the sex, and then he said, "I think it's time we went back to Mom and Dad's bed. Would you mind putting the thong back on?"

He was grinning from ear to ear, and I just couldn't say no, so I picked it up and slid it on. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, due to it being so wet, but I knew Jeff wanted to see me in it more, so I didn't mind.

We walked back to the bedroom, and I was a bit surprised when I saw what had been done to Mom and Dad's king-sized bed. Their old blankets and sheets had been stripped and put in the corner, and in place was a set of white satin sheets. "Wow... that's rather kinky."

"You don't mind, do you? It was Denises' idea, to be honest."

"Really. That is... interesting." I wanted to take a moment to think more about Denise... and how she tasted on Jeff's cock... and how I had enjoyed her scent, her exotic flavor in my own thong, but Jeff had other ideas.

"Can I take a few more photos, and then... can we 69 again?"

"Whatever you want, sweetheart." He got a big grin on his face, and then had me pose for him with my legs spread, on my hands and knees, and lying on my stomach, legs spread.

He then lay down on the bed and had me get on top, with my pussy over his face. He still had his iPhone and was taking close-up pictures of the thong over my pussy.

"Are you ever going to put that thing away?"

"Yes... in a minute..."

He began to touch and caress my pussy through the thong, and I took that as the cue to start sucking his limp cock. It slowly began to come to life, growing bigger by the minute. Jeff then pulled the thong to the side and began to eat me out, but only for a few minutes, because then he told me he wanted me to take the thong off.

I let out an exasperated sigh, and got off of him, slipping the thong off onto the floor and then getting on top of him again. I started to suck his cock again, and after a few moments realized that he was taking more photos, this time of my spread-open pussy, and then he had the audacity to make a phone call!

I stopped sucking him, looked back, and asked, "What are you doing?" But he was already in conversation. I slowly sucked him while listening in to the conversation.

"Hey, it's me. Did you get the photos? Well go check your email, I just sent them. No, we're not done, we're just getting started for another round. Oh yeah – it was awesome, we did it in Dad's recliner. No, she's on top of me right now, I've got her luscious pussy inches from my face. Oh yeah, it's dripping. Are you in the den yet? Ok, open them up."

I stopped sucking, and looked back, saying loudly this time, "Who are you talking to?"

He stopped talking on the phone, and said, "Oh, sorry, Sabrina... it's Denise." Then he went back to talking to his wife. "I know, aren't they great? I LOVE the lavender thong. Totally hot, I know. Oh yeah, it's totally soaked. Sure, I'll ask her for it. You want what? Ok, I'll try... call you back in a few."

He got off the phone and started to eat me out. I stopped sucking him and said, "What was that all about?"

"Oh, sorry... just that... I told Denise I'd send her some photos, that's all. You don't mind, do you?"

"Well, sort of... you're going to delete them all?"

"Of course."

"Ok." And with that we were back to pleasuring each other orally. Once he was fully hard and aroused, he had me slide down and ride his cock, only with my back to him, leaning forward so that he could watch his cock getting swallowed by my pussy. I rode him slowly like that for a few minutes, and then got off of him and turned around, and began to ride him with my face to him. We kissed and he drank more from my breasts, and I took my time riding his cock, letting my orgasm build until it burst inside my head like the roaring surf breaks on rocks at the beach.

After a few moments rest, I slid off of him and he had me lay on my stomach while he got on top of me. I spread my legs for him and he entered me from behind. This was a new but enjoyable sensation, and I could tell he really enjoyed it, because it wasn't long before his pace quickened, his breathing got heavy, and then he was once again coming inside of me.

He lay on top of me for a few minutes, and then slid off and lay next to me, face to face. I stayed on my stomach but adjusted my hips and legs. We both drifted off, dozing off and on, for almost an hour. It was incredibly relaxing and the satin sheets felt absolutely wonderful.

I woke up first, with Jeff waking up a few minutes later. I said, "Would you like to see the mess you made?"

He smiled and said, "Sure."

I had him pull back the sheet that was over me, and look at my pussy. His load had dripped out of me while we slept, and had formed a cascading trail of sticky white come out of my pussy, across my thigh, and then down my ass cheek and onto the bed. He was so impressed that he took a few photos of it before I made him get me a towel so I could clean up.

He took a quick shower first before I took my turn. When I got out of the bathroom he was fully dressed. "Denise totally loved the pictures."

"I can't believe you sent them on to her..."

"Don't worry. They have already been deleted off of my phone and at home. Honest."

I smiled, but said, "I'm not sure if I believe you or not."

"Oh, I'm completely trustworthy, you know."

"Yeah... right."

"I am! Honest! And hey... can I ask another favor?"

I gave him a questioning look, and he continued, "Can I... take the thong with me? Please?"