Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and said, "Of course, you insatiable pervert."

He smiled and said, "And... speaking of that... would it be possible for me to have a quickie? On the kitchen counter?"

"Oh my word... are you serious?" Couldn't he get enough?

"Yes... do you mind?"

I just shook my head. He had me put my bra and dress back on, and then sit on the edge of the counter so he could eat me out. It felt wonderful, and my pussy got wet again, but I knew an orgasm would be a long time in coming. After a few minutes he stood up and unzipped his slacks, pulling out his hard cock again. He had to stand on his tiptoes to get into me, and once again my pussy was stretched wide by his cock, although this time it wasn't very long at all before the pain went away and the pleasure flooded in.

I was once again amazed at Jeff's control – in our past encounters, and earlier today, his stamina was impressive, but it appeared he also could make himself come fast, if he wanted to. He quickly became very aroused and I was beginning to learn his body language, so I knew he was getting close to coming. "Want to... come... in your mouth... please..." he blurted out as he was pumping me hard and deep. I said, "Ok, sweetheart... ok..."

"Here it comes... please..."

He pulled out and I quickly kneeled on the floor, taking the head of his cock into my mouth as much as I could. A few seconds later his cock was spurting into the back of my throat, filling up my mouth with his warm, slightly bitter, slightly salty come. I gently sucked his cock, pulling the last few gobs of come out, and then began swallowing it.

He reached down and gently pulled me up, and muttered, "Back inside you... just for a few moments... please..." So I got back up on the counter, and he slid back into me, although his cock was already starting to soften. He held himself inside me, and said, "Just wanted to... get your wetness on me... so that Denise could taste."

I just laughed and shook my head. I couldn't believe I was doing what I was doing, and who I was doing it with.

He slid out of me and very carefully put his cock back into his pants. I still needed to take Buddy for a walk in the backyard, so I gave him a quick kiss goodbye and went out back while Jeff packed up his files and laptop and went home. The thought of Denise tasting me, on Jeff's cock, was very arousing to me. And of course he would give her the thong, again. Prim and proper Denise is quite the slut, I thought to myself. And so are you, said the little voice in the back of my head.

I had not brought a spare pair of underwear, and wasn't about to borrow anything from my mother, so drove home with nothing on under my dress. When I got home, Brayden and Melissa were happily playing on the floor. She hadn't seen me when I had left earlier, and commented on how good my dress looked. I smiled and said thanks, and went to get my purse to pay her, but when I reached for it, it fell onto the floor. I bent down to pick it up, and realized too late that my bare ass was exposed and that a final, small glob of come had dripped out onto my thigh. I stood up quickly and turned around, to see if Melissa had noticed. Her head was turned away enough to make me think she didn't see, but I made a mental note to be more careful around her. Nervously I got my money out of my purse, and then thanked Melissa for her work. She took the money and said she had enjoyed it. We confirmed that she'd be coming over every morning of the week, and then she gave me a brief hug and kiss on the cheek before she left. It was only after she left that I realized that I smelled faintly of sex, and that my breath smelled very strongly of come. I hoped beyond hope that Melissa hadn't noticed... what would she think of me?

While that thought, and the guilt of what I had just done, did haunt me a little that evening, it wasn't enough to stop me from fantasizing about what the next day held in store. This time, however, I was more careful, and wore a rather conservative skirt and blouse, and put a pair of panties in my purse just in case. I had, however, put on lingerie, this time a matching royal blue satin bra with matching thong and garter-belt. The white stockings I wore looked just like regular pantyhose. I tried to convince myself that Melissa wouldn't suspect anything.

The anticipation was quite noticeable as I drove to Mom and Dad's house, and I was already getting moist as I pulled up to the house. But Jeff's car wasn't parked in front when I got there. Perhaps he got hung up at work, or wasn't planning on coming over, I thought to myself, although admittedly I was disappointed.

I started my watering routine, getting the plants watered before I took Buddy for his walk in the backyard. As I came back inside the house, I heard, Hello, Sabrina!" come from the living room. Startled, I turned, and there, standing in the living room, was Doug.

The knot in my stomach began to form as I said, "Oh, hi, Doug, I didn't hear you come in."

"Sorry I'm late... was a bad commute into work."

"It's ok... I mean... I thought Jeff was coming by, or... wasn't sure, so..."

"I hope you don't mind me being here." His voice was gentle and inquisitive, and his facial expression was one of genuine concern.

"No, no, not at all."

"You look a little nervous, though. I was sort of under the impression that you and Denise had talked."

"We did... she told me that Jeff had shared our time together with both her and you."

"He did. I hope it didn't upset you, too much?"

"It did, but I'm over it, mostly..."

"Denise did say you were still somewhat unsure, about the whole situation."

"Yes, I am..."

"Well, we don't have to do anything... if you're not ready, or... don't want to. Honest."

"I know... and I've been trying to sort it out... it's a lot to take in, you know?"

"I know... I know."

"And I can't help but sometimes see myself as nothing more than the family whore, who is being passed around for all to use and enjoy."

"Oh, Brina... please don't ever think that. That's not it at all, not it at all. Denise said that she had tried to explain our... unique situation, unique relationship."

"She did. And I do understand. Or at least, parts of me does."

"Then you must understand how much we all love you, very much. And that the intimacy is just our special way of communicating that love to each other. And that we want to share that relationship with you."

"I do, I do. I just have a lot of conflicting emotions and thoughts, that's all."

"That is completely understandable. And I will understand if you're not ready to go down that road with me, even after you have with Jeff."

Although he tried to hide it, I could tell there was disappointment on his face and in his voice. Part of me honestly did feel like the family whore; but part of me also realized that I wanted this as well, to be with Doug. Perhaps I was coming around to Denise's point of view, or perhaps I really was the slut I feared I was. Maybe it was just as simple as some harmless sexual exploration.

And this was Doug I was talking to – not Jeff. Doug, 8 years older than me, had always been supportive and loving, even when he was in high school and it wasn't cool to be nice to a kid sister. He was sensitive, and was self-confident but not arrogant. And, as superficial as it sounded, he was incredibly good looking. Jeff was too, but Doug had darker features and a lither frame. Perhaps that was why women always gravitated to him... and why it was so easy to be attracted to him now.

"Doug, I do... want to be with you. Please know that. It's just... I'm a little nervous, that's all. With Jeff, it just kind of happened, at first. There wasn't much build-up. One minute he was trying to be a good brother and help me feel better, and the next minute..."

I trailed off as flashes of thoughts went off inside my head of Jeff inside me. And I knew there was no going back with Doug now, either.

Doug didn't say anything, but just smiled. Then he said, "If you're sure about this, then... why don't we go back to your old bedroom."

I smiled coyly as I said, "My old bedroom? You don't want the satin sheets on Mom and Dad's bed? Or the couch? Or kitchen counter?"

He laughed and said, "Jeff said you two had been quite busy... no, I hate to admit it, but... when I've fantasized about you in the past, it's always been about you in your old bedroom."

We walked down the hall and took the first left, into what used to be my bedroom. It still had my pink wallpaper up, and pushed to the side, my double bed I slept in while I still lived at home. Part of the room had been converted to accommodate my mother's sewing machine, but the rest was still from my high school days.

He sat down on the end of the bed and, taking me by my hands, had me stand in front of him. He looked me up and down for a few minutes, and the look on his face clearly communicated that he really couldn't believe we were about to do what he had dreamed about for years.

He seemed to come to his senses, and began to slowly unbutton my blouse, slipping it off, and quietly saying, "Mmmm... that is nice..." when he saw the blue satin bra. He caressed my breasts through the bra for a few moments, and I noticed that he was much gentler than Jeff. He then had me turn around, and unzipped my skirt, pushing it slowly off my hips, exposing the garter belt and then the back of the thong. My skirt hit the floor and I stepped out of it and kicked it to the side.

"Wow. You are incredible."

I was still facing away, but blushed and softly said, "Thanks."

"No... I mean it, Brina... you look fantastic. I mean, you always have, trust me... but... I can't even tell you ever had a kid."

I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, and said, "Well, I'm glad you like it."

He gently ran his hands up my sides, down my back, and then caressed my hips and ass. He leaned in to gently kiss the small of my back, and that was enough to send a ripple of electricity through me that even he felt. His hands moved up my back and undid my bra, then moved down to undo the two garters in the back. He took me by the hips and turned me around so he could undo the two garters in the front. He then pushed off the garter-belt, then the stockings, saying, "I never did like pantyhose... always got in the way..." His hands moved up my stomach and pulled gently at my bra, releasing my breasts. He dropped the bra on the floor and then gently caressed my nipples, before leaning forward to drink from me. My milk supply had started to wane and so I wasn't in pain, but my breasts were still relatively full and I wanted him to suck both deeply. He was happy to comply, and I quickly became aroused, as did he.

He got up and had me sit where he had been sitting. I leaned back as he kissed his way up my thighs, my legs spreading open for him. He gently stroked and kissed my pussy through the thong, and then reached up to take it off of me. It slid off and he dropped it on to the floor as I spread my legs for him again, bending my knees and putting my feet on the edge of the bed.

He slowly and methodically began to lick and suck my pussy. It quickly became clear that Doug was quite experienced at orally pleasing a woman, but that he was not going to give me a quick orgasm. Instead, he proceeded to give me wave after wave of pleasure, each lick building upon the last as he lapped up my thick wetness. He brought me to the brink of orgasm over and over, only to pull me back again. I wasn't even trying to be quiet anymore, but had given in completely to the pleasure. Gradually he began to focus only on my clit, and the orgasm he had built began to crash through me and out of me, leaving me trembling and senseless on the bed, completely overcome with erotic pleasure.

I don't know how long I lay there, but I felt Doug get onto the bed and felt him pulling me up so that my head was on the pillow. He was next to me and from the heat I felt from his body, I could tell he had taken his clothes off. He put his hand on my hip and pushed me up on my side, away from him, and positioned himself behind me. I felt his hard cock and briefly wondered if he was as big as Jeff. I was laying on my right side, and his left hand moved down my hip and gently grabbed onto the back of my leg. He lifted my leg up and repositioned his hips, bringing his cock up to touch my pussy. I felt the head of his cock start to slide into me. He gently pushed in, then pulled out briefly before pushing further inside. Once again it felt initially uncomfortable as his cock began to fill me, but I was still very wet and my pussy was expanding as he penetrated deeper and deeper inside me. I reached down between my legs to feel for his balls, as it felt like he was inside me to the hilt, but instead found that he still had what felt like almost 3 inches to go before he was inside me all the way. Oh... he's big... I thought. He gently continued to push until his entire length was inside me. He held it there for a few moments, and then gently began to slide in and out of me.

His strokes were long and slow, and I realized that even though he didn't have the thickness of Jeff, he was certainly longer than Jeff. He had propped up my leg with his knee, and his hand was now cupping my breast, gently massaging the nipple. He fucked me from behind for almost 10 minutes, and in that time I became aroused again and realized he was trying to hit my g-spot on every thrust. I began to moan every time he did, and that seemed to encourage him and cause him to thrust harder and deeper. It wasn't long before I was coming again, and my cries of pain and pleasure pushed him to the brink. He began to come deep inside me, saying over and over again, "Oh... Brina... I'm coming... I'm coming..."

We lay there, exhausted yet entwined together, dozing off and on for a few minutes. He leaned back and slipped his cock out of me, and I lay back in his arms, listening to him softly breathe, while a steady flow of come spilled out of my pussy and dripped down my ass. He woke up after a few minutes, and I asked, "So... was that what you've been wanting for all this time?"

"Oh yes... that and so much more. That was wonderful, Brina. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm glad I could do this with you. Honest." We looked each other in the eyes, and I saw in him only love and appreciation. And the little voice in my head that normally would be screaming at me was just a quiet voice in the background, albeit temporarily.

We lay there in silence for a few minutes, and then I asked, "So... do you have a long list of kinky fantasies about me, like Jeff?"

"Oh, yes, I do..."

"Like what?"

"Well, I don't suppose... you still have your cheerleader outfit from high school, do you?"

I rolled on my side, prompting a large glob of come to ooze out of me and drip down my thigh. In disbelief, I asked, "You seriously fantasized about me in my cheerleader outfit?"

"Brina, every guy in America has dreamed about a girl in a cheerleader outfit."

"I know, but... I wasn't much to look at when I was in high school."

"Are you serious? Of course you were. Sure, you had some baby fat still on you, but you've always had a knockout figure, since you were like 15."

"You're just as much of a pervert as Jeff, you know that?"

"Of course I know that. You don't even want to know about all the conversations we've had about you, trust me."

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah. He didn't tell you I was the one that showed him how to steal your panties from your dirty clothes hamper?"

"Oh my – you PERVERT! Did you really used to do that?"

"Of course! Any chance I could get! Especially when you had been working out and they were sweaty."

"Oh my. That is WAY too much information."

"Sorry, Brina, really... but it is true. Both Jeff and I have had a thing for you for a long time. A very long time."

We laid there in silence for a few minutes, before Doug asked, "You're not... upset, are you?"

"No... just wondering how I missed all these signals all these years. I was pretty oblivious, I guess."

"No, we were just super careful to keep it a secret, that's all."

"Well, you did a good job of it... and I guess that makes sense, considering how you've been able to keep up a sexual relationship with Denise all these years, and nobody's ever figured that out."

He laughed and smiled, and said, "Denise did say that you seemed most shocked at that little fact."

"Little fact? Are you kidding? I'm not supposed to be shocked that you're fucking your brother's wife on a routine basis?"

"Ok, ok... I guess it is a big fact. But it's not just about the sex, Brina."

"I know, I know. I'm finding that out for myself these days."

He smiled at me and I could tell it was conveying warmth and love for me. Then he said, "So... about that cheerleader outfit..."

I shook my head and got up, putting my hand between my legs to catch his residual come. "Let me go get cleaned up, and then I'll see if I can find it."

He got up and got dressed as I went to the bathroom. I came back and began to look through the closet in my old bedroom. Sure enough, under a clear plastic dry-cleaning sheet, was my cheerleader sweater and pleated skirt. I put them on and then showed them to Doug.

"What do you think?"

"I think you look awesome, that's what I think."

I turned around so he could see me from behind, and he mumbled, "I wanted to fuck you so bad back then."

"Well, here's your chance."

"Did you put any underwear back on?"

"No... did you want me to put the thong back on?"

"No, I was actually kind of hoping for some plain panties. Like you wore in high school."

"You perv... you're in luck, I brought a pair to wear home, because I had a feeling I'd need it... hang on, let me put those on."

I went out to the living room and dug them out of my purse, and slipped them on as I walked back down the hall to my old bedroom. I lifted up my skirt to give him a quick flash as I walked in.

He was sitting on the bed and I could see that his cock was already getting hard again. He sat down on the floor and had me stand in front of him, so he could run his hands up and down my legs and under my skirt. He had me turn around so he could look up my skirt from behind, and I felt him gently caress my ass cheeks through the pink cotton panties I was wearing. Then he put his hands on my hips and pulled me down, straddling his cock. It was hard now and was throbbing against the fabric of his slacks, searching for my pussy, which was doing a good job at getting the panties wet. His hands went under my sweater and moved around to cup and caress my breasts. He held me tight for a long time, and then we both got up and he lay back down on the bed. He asked me to 69 him, so I straddled his head and positioned myself above his cock. I undid his zipper and grabbed his still wet cock with my hand and began to suck and lick my pussy juices off of the shaft and head. Meanwhile, he was caressing my legs and ass and sliding his hands under the panties to feel my pussy. After about 5 minutes, he had me stop and get off of him, and get on the edge of the bed on my hands and knees. He got behind me and lifted up the pleated skirt, then pulled the panties to the side. Soon I felt the head of his cock penetrate my pussy as he began to slide inside me. His length was once again a bit uncomfortable but soon enough he was sliding in and out of me slowly. I turned my head to watch his face, and unlike Jeff, he had his eyes closed and his face pointed up at the ceiling. I quietly laughed, and he opened his eyes. Still pumping me, he said, "What?"

"Just wondering what you were thinking about."

"Just fantasizing that it was 15 years ago, that's all..."

He began to quicken his pace, and I could tell he was getting close to coming again. Just to play along, I said, "Hurry, Doug... Mom and Dad and Jeff will be getting home from the game any minute..."