Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he completely lost control and began to loudly moan, "Oh Brina oh Brina oh yes here it comes oh here it comes..." And with that, his cock exploded in of me, taking my hips and thrusting deep inside over and over again. As his orgasm washed over him, his thrusts began to slow and finally stop. He held himself inside me, his eyes still closed, face still pointed up at the ceiling. Without opening his eyes, he said, "Brina, that was awesome. Mind-blowing. You have no idea how hot that just was."

I laughed and said, "Good. I'm glad. It was pretty kinky for me, too."

He looked down at me and smiled, and opened his mouth to say something, when his phone rang. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone and answered it. It was his office calling to ask when he would be returning. If only they could see him now, I thought... with his cock still inside his sister, who was dressed up like a cheerleader.

He shut his phone and put it back in his pocket, and said, "Sorry, Brina... I have to get going."

"It's ok, I understand."

He pulled out of me and put his cock away while I pulled my underwear over my pussy and sat back down on the bed.

"This has been amazing, just absolutely amazing. Thank you for doing that for me."

"Of course."

"And you're... ok, with all of this?"

"Part of me is, yes... the little voice inside of me is calling me a whore right now, but the rest of me is ok with this."

"You're not a whore."

"I know. But don't you think it's just a little odd that I am so willing to have an incestuous relationship with both of my brothers?"

"I suppose, from an outside perspective, yes, it does. But you know that's not the truth."

"I do, on some level. I'm just adjusting, that's all."

He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, and said, "Thanks again."

I sat there until I heard the front door close, and then I got up and headed to the master bedroom shower. I took off the cheerleader outfit and threw it on the floor, and then peeled off the panties. So much for having a clean pair of panties to wear home, I thought.

Once again I made the drive home with nothing on under my skirt, and arrived to find Melissa and Brayden watching a video on the TV. I was standing at the kitchen counter, pulling out Melissa's money, when I felt a warm blob drip onto my inner thigh. Oh no, I thought, as I felt it fall and then heard it hit the floor with a soft splatter. Without moving I handed Melissa her money and then walked her to the door, hoping that she hadn't noticed the blob of come on the kitchen floor.

The next day I made sure to play it safe, packing an entire change of clothes into a bag and putting it into the trunk before Melissa arrived. I did have on a matching white satin bra and thong, with lacy black edges and small black polka dots, underneath an ankle-length skirt and long-sleeved sweater. I knew my outfit might initially disappoint Jeff or Doug (I wasn't sure who would be waiting for me), but I didn't want to arouse any more suspicions from Melissa.

When I got to Mom and Dad's house, I saw Jeff's car parked in the driveway, and began to anticipate more erotic fun. I walked into the house, expecting to find Jeff at the table, working on his files; instead, sitting on the couch, looking prim and proper in a sleeveless peach dress and matching heels with immaculately sculpted hair, perfectly accentuated with a string of pearls around her neck, was Denise.