All Comments on 'Sabrina's Submission Ch. 01'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It!!!

Second, third, fourth chapters please!!

jkimjkimover 13 years ago
so hottttt

gyrl just found this story and is already soaked and juicing! aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
good start

After drinking at the bar she would probly have pissed herself by then lol. This should be interesting and reminds me of training by turtle_writes only he trains his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
False Advertising

The story's short description mentions Sabrina's introduction to "the life of a sub". The perp demands she become a slave. So the writer draws no distinction between sub and slave; time to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

I really liked this one, and thought that the commenter below was being a little petty arguing over semantics, since "submission" does cover slaves as well, whether they like it or not. Check your dictionary, you will find that "submission" is the act of one person giving something to another, and BDSM slaves fall into this category since they freely give the power of decision making and "ownership" of themselves to another person. Since no money has exchanged hands, it is also inaccurate to claim that the brief description was false advertising; if the commenter below really wants to argue over semantics, they should ensure that theirs are correct also. I thought this story was well written and atmospheric, and that the characters had strong individual voices. Ignore the trolls and keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can only hope....

I thought that this would be a hot story about learning to give up control .....instead is yet another story about an abusive psyco asshole with a God complex...I hope this one at least ends up with the girl castraiting or burning him alive ...or chopping up his dick after ripping his asshole raw and blodied with a baseball bat cover in nails....something to even up the score...but I already can tell that she will "love" the way he makes her fell all warm and thingly...yes ...whatever....I will never know....checking out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have trouble taking Michael seriously. Every time he speaks I hear the GreatAndPowerfulOz voice. Then I think of the little weasel behind the curtain.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Fabulous

A great read, thank you. I'm off to check out some more of your work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

Great story. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More bullshit

I get that it’s a non consent story but you can’t call it submission when she doesn’t have free will. I’m guessing the story doesn’t end with a fuck you and a suicide because she said she’d rather die than submit. So it’s another jerk with a magic cock and she becomes his adoring slave instead of the reality of a mentally and physically broken woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories