Saffron and Sam Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying listening to some of Charlie's new CD and realized how great she sounded in all her songs. This girl had immense talent that went largely untapped when she was in our band. I always knew she had a gift; just not how much until now. I picked up a country-western magazine in one the airport shops and I put the autopilot on and read about Charlie. The article was titled The Real Charlie Stands tall in Her New Album

The article read: Risqué, the sophomore addition of the Charlie's rise to a Country Western royalty was aided by showing her deep, unknown talent. She was able to win the purest country-western fan with songs like 'From the Bottom' and 'I'm Just Trying to Get over You', while throwing a knockout punch into the face of Southern rock fans with Risqué the Album's title track. This song, as well as 'Angel in Blue,' sticks to her persona of the Bad Girl of Nashville; while showing a decidedly unknown soft side to the edgy, razor-sharp hard broad that country-western fans have grown to love. These songs, although showing a definite dichotomy in style, cannot but help to solidify her hold as the new phenomenon in country-western music.

To read the titles of songs I'd written mentioned in a national publication was so surreal, I wouldn't have had to of been flying to be 10 feet off the ground. I was only here because I got a call from a very talented old friend.

When I landed at the Nashville airport, I made sure that the airport staff knew to fuel up my aircraft while I was gone. I went to the private flight terminal carrying my tux and saw Charlie as she screamed and came running up to me, with all kinds of paparazzi taking pictures of her kissing me as she jumped into my arms.

"It's great to see you drummer boy. I have so much to tell you, you won't believe what's going on in my life. I'm only here for the awards and have to get back out on the concert trail once the awards are over."

"According to the magazines, you've got the world eating out of your hand."

"I want to talk something over with you Sammy; a golden opportunity."

She took my arm and walked me to a limo, hung my tux on the bracket, and we got in the back seat. "I can give you a proper welcome now," as she kissed me passionately enough to make my toes curl.

She said that everything in her world had exploded into a quasar of fame and fortune. She said the record company executives were being jerks and that she had hired a team of crackerjack lawyers to negotiate the buyout of her contract. She said she wanted to make music her own way.

I told her about my breakup with Ally, my non-relationship with CC, my relationship with Mandy, my house being built with my private runway and my new golden retriever. I also thanked her for the opportunity she had given me.

"Oh pish-posh Sammy, you've earned everything you've gotten."

"I wouldn't have been able to do it if you hadn't of given me the opportunity, however, and you know it. And what's this with naming the album after that song."

"That was Yancey's idea and a damn good one too. You know the sales of that song have skyrocketed? That's why you're here Sammy; you're about to make a big name for yourself."

"What if I don't want to be a big name?"

"It's too late now; word has it you're going to be the winner with that song. If nothing else you get to share the evening with me; what more could you ask for?"

"I really appreciate you sharing this with me; it would mean anything without you Charlie. But this is you're realm, not mine. You're going to have to lead me through it."

"I'll be with you every step of the way. That's what I want to talk to you about. Yancey and I have been talking and we want to open our own music production company. I want to give you the chance to get in on the ground floor. There will be several artists who jump at the chance to sign with our company."

"What do you need from me? I really know nothing about record companies."

"Capital for one thing. It will be a three executive partnership; you, Yancey, and me. All I need from you is about $500,000 and we'll be all set. You might want to write some songs once in a while for us, as well."

"Let me talk to my mom, she's my financial advisor. I think it's a great idea and will solidify your place in music in this country; hell, in the whole world.

"Okay drummer boy, talk to mommy and see what she says."

"I'll have you know Charlie that I'm in the financial situation to help you with this because of what my mom says and does."

"I wasn't being a smartass Sammy, I know the relationship you have with your mother. That reminds me, I'm moving my mother down here to live with me in two months when I come off tour."

As we got to the house, Angela was waiting on us and gave me a nice friendly hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Congratulations on your nomination Sam. You and my favorite person here have really hit it big this year."

"Thank you Angela; my mouth is been watering all during my flight down here anticipating your famous cooking."

"That'll be later before the awards ceremony; before that you can go take a shower and freshen up."

"Are you inferring that I smell bad?"

"I'm inferring nothing of the kind Sam Sanderson; I was just being polite and offering."

"I'm only kidding Angela, I knew it was just Southern hospitality."

I went upstairs, got undressed, and went in and ran the water to take a whirlpool bath. As I settled into the nice hot water and started the jets, Charlie walked in through my room door and unceremoniously began stripping down until she was stark naked and eased into the tub, settling her nice ass right in between my legs as she sat.

"Well, sit right down ma'am, just like you were invited."

"If you really mind, I can go into my own room and take a bath."

"You know full well I don't mind. This is the only way to bathe," as she leaned back against me and rubbed her hands up and down my legs. Her soft gentle touch rubbing my inside thighs and legs were getting me hard and I reached around and played with her nipples with both hands. She finally reached behind her and grabbed my lengthening member and began stroking me with intent. She finally pushed herself up and lined herself up with as she impaled herself on to my now hard cock. She began a rocking motion and threatened to pinch my cock off with the walls of her constricting cooz.

I was pinching her nipples as I was kissing the right side of her neck and tongue fucking her ear. She started going crazy and really increasing her movement, when I couldn't take it anymore and came inside her with full force. This was enough to put her over the edge and she screamed out my name along with an unintelligible sentence of obscenities. She pulled herself off of me and turned around, kissing me with so much force that I thought she was going to break some teeth.

She slid her arms around me and began licking my ear, causing my now spent cock to come to life again. It didn't take long for women to learn that if you wanted to get me hot, just attack my ears.

"Let's rinse off and get dry, I want the next one in my bed," as we rinsed off, got out and dried each other, and scampered naked over to her bedroom. Angela was putting towels away in the hallway pantry, saw us and just shook her head.

"Charlie lay on the bed face down and looked over her shoulder to bark out, "I want it in my ass Sammy; butt fuck me. I haven't had anyone since you were last here."

"Charlie, you mean you've been letting the tabloids down; how could you?"

"You're just not here Sammy. I've missed you."

"Well Charlie, I'm here now and ready to please. She handed me a tube of lube out of the nightstand and I readied her rosebud and my now rejuvenated hard on as I slowly slid in to her tight, taut ass. All the movements and dance moves while she was on concert had really hardened her butt. She had always had a nice figure, but her ass was now almost what I would call "Barb class." I began a sawing motion in and out of her ass as she was pushing back toward me. She was asking me to do it "harder and faster" and I accommodated immediately, pounding her intently.

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer this way looking at her taut globes jiggling as I fucked her. I reached around and began fingering her clit until she was arching her back for all she was worth. All of a sudden, she stiffened and shoved back against me almost hard enough to knock me over as she came and constricted her ass even tighter as she came all over my hand. I pulled my hand up to my mouth to lick her juices as I responded in kind by loading up her bowels with my spunk.

I kept fucking until my cock began deflating and I pulled her down beside me as I pulled out and began kissing her nipples and move to her mouth. She kissed me with loving intention as she began conversing.

"Oh Sammy, you fucked me so well; this is why I want you down here with me. Would you ever consider that?"

"I haven't totally given up on my life at home Charlie. This isn't my life down here, although you do make it tempting."

"I would love waking up every morning with you after doing this."

"I don't think it's in the cards Charlie, but I do appreciate the offer."

****************

We ate a grand fried chicken dinner that Angela prepared meticulously and enjoyed cherry pie à la mode for dessert. I thanked Angela, dressed in my tux , and Charlie and I got in the limo for the ride to the Grand Old Opry, where the CMA awards were held. I noticed on the way to the hotel that Charlie didn't seem to be the least bit nervous, even though she was up for several awards.

As we arrived at the facility the red carpet was surrounded by fans and paparazzi alike. Charlie signed autographs as we made our way into the amphitheater why just followed along and got my picture taken. Several people with microphones tried to get Charlie to say something and she stopped a few times to talk. Several of them asked my name and I told them Sam Sanderson and they look bewildered because they didn't recognize my name; which was fine with me. We were seated with the rest of country royalty in the third row back from the front, close to the end.

There was a large screen on the stage where the cameras panning the crowd and celebrities and I finally saw what I looked like on a big screen; I looked so small and it was very intimidating. I thought to myself, "What the hell am I doing here?" It was like I was on another planet, in another life. I didn't even like country music.

The award show started and the MC's Gretchen Wilson and George Strait started with a funny monologue, when someone walked up and tapped Charlie on the shoulder and she excused herself to get up and follow the man. I didn't like the idea of being on myself here amongst all these strangers, but really didn't have a choice. They started announcing nominees for song of the year and said they would be performing the songs during the ceremonies. As I sat there during the pageantry, I actually enjoyed the performances for the nominees. Miranda Lambert performed her nominated song and everybody applauded loudly. She was a hell of a performer and not at all hard on the eyes.

I was enjoying the awards and suddenly the MC's announced Risqué and the music started as Charlie came out dressed in an outfit that had to have been painted on. I didn't really know how she could breathe in that thing, let alone strut and dance as she started her number. She was all over the stage strutting and singing the song I wrote and I was in awe to see her perform it with all her intensity. When she performed she was more energetic then I had seen from the other performers thus far. If she could win from her performance it would've been unanimous.

When she was done, the house erupted in a standing ovation and you could tell they appreciated her intensity of performance.

She came back about 10 min. after she finished her Risqué performance and returned to her seat beside me. She had me tightly and whispered in my ear, "I'm so wet right now Sammy; I can't wait for this thing to end and get you home." I was glad no one else could hear her but I blushed redder than I ever had. And to make things worse we were on the big screen at the time.

When they announced entertainer of the year Charlie was nominated as one of the five. The MC's opened the envelope and announced, "And the entertainer of the year is Charlie." I stood up to let her out and she hugged me tightly and kissed me on the lips and made her way to the podium. She thanked the record company, her producer, and her songwriters for giving her good material and the chance to embark on a travel through new styles. The same was pretty much repeated when she won album of the year and video of the year. Then it came time for song of the year and I heard my name mentioned for the song Risqué and the MC's open the envelope and announced, "And the song of the year Risqué by Charlie written by Sam Sanderson."

"Charlie had to shake me to get me to move as she hugged and kissed me, and began leading me up to the podium. As I went up there I was trying to think in my head of something to say and really couldn't think of anything intelligent.

We got to the podium and Charlie thanked the audience and the music board and said, "An artist has many people to thank, but none more than their writers. As you've probably seen in the tabloids, this man is very special to me. Now I'd like Sam to say a few words to you.

I stepped up the microphone and pulled it down levels so that I could be heard as I said, "I am humbled to be standing up here with a great star who has the future of being a shooting star to say that although this started out as purely a favor for a friend, I am completely flabbergasted to win this award. I want to thank Charlie and Yancey Arnold for the opportunity to get myself back into music. And this is for everybody at home," as I lifted up the award above my head to show the cameras.

We were ushered offstage and back to a podium there to answer questions from the media. After answering some very stupid questions we resumed our seats in the audience.

While we were saying there, they announced the five finalists for vocal duo for the year and I heard the title I'm Just Trying to Get over You and about crapped my pants. I looked at Charlie quizzically and said, "Why didn't you tell me about this one?"

"I didn't want to make you nervous. It was both of us that sang on that song though Sammy and you sang your heart out. We both deserve this and I think we're going to win this."

"I guess the next time you tell me about an award show I'd better look at the nominees first."

"If I have anything to do with it, there'll be many next times."

All of a sudden when they announced the winner it was us again. I was floating on air as Charlie and I walked arm in arm onto the stage and to the podium. She spoke about my rewriting a song that she had loved and that she sandbagged me gang meet this thing on it when recorded. She said her singing that song was from her heart and had a special meaning for her. I just said, "Thank you very much, "and got a few laughs when I added while holding up the statue and shaking it, "Yo Adrian, I did it." and walked to the backstage again. I answered some more stupid questions and we walked back out front to our seats.

We sat and listened as they announced the award for Country Music Entertainer of the year and Charlie's name was one of the five. When they announced the winner, it had to be her of course and she reached over, kissed and hugged me tightly, and got up to go to the stage for the fourth time that night. Yancey Arnold also won for best producer of the year; so I was in good company of people I knew.

After the awards had all been presented, Charlie said we needed to attend one of the after parties at the Opryland Hotel that the record companies sponsored. When we walked in we were each given a bag with all sorts of goodies in it, which I was shocked to see. I had my two awards clutched tightly in my hands and they weren't going anywhere. Charlie told me she would take them out and lock them in the limo so we didn't have to keep them all night.

When she came back in she came over and was very possessive of me, while introducing me to several big record executives and managers; as well as other country stars, clutching tightly to my arm. We danced a lot of songs together, especially the slow ones. She did her usual melting into me and was openly pushing her pelvis into me. She left me to talk to Yancey for a while and I got a surprise when someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to dance.

I danced the slow song with Taylor Swift which was a total shock. She was a little slender for my tastes but was beautiful and danced wonderfully. Charlie was quick to come up and grabbed me while giving her a hard time about "taking her man." They seemed to joke with each other and that was fine by me. When I start getting late we decide to leave for Charlie's house and said our goodbyes as we left.

When we got into the limo, Charlie slid up to me and began working her tongue in my ear. I was already aroused enough from our earlier dancing and my dancing with Taylor Swift. She had me uncomfortable in seconds.

"I'm not waiting to get you home," as she pushed the button for the panel to go up between the front and rear compartment.

"Can you smell how hot I am for you right now?"

"I hate to point out the obvious, but after the night you had I think you would be that hot if anyone was here."

"You little bastard, don't give me that shit. I'm here with you and I want YOU."

She slid her gown up, bunching it around her waist and I really could smell her arousal. She looked at me sternly and said, "Get your cock out of your pants NOW; don't just sit there." I opened my belt and got my pants down as quickly as I could as she slid the front panel of her panties to the side and impaled herself on my cock. She began working me so hard that it was actually uncomfortable but stimulating just the same. The chauffeur up front didn't have to have the panel down to know what was going on. He was probably having trouble keeping the car straight with us rocking it the way we were. I was enjoying this hard, primal fucking I was getting from this energetic, beautiful piece of ass. It was remarkable to me that I always thought of Charlie as attractive, but not beautiful; which she was. All of a sudden she surprised me by stopping.

"Sammy, I need your mouth on my cunt right now. Please," as she said it almost pleadingly. She pulled off of me and lay down on the backseat spreading her legs as far as humanly possible. I removed my coat and dropped my head between her muscular legs and tasted her sopping pussy.

"Oh my God Sammy, I love your mouth on my pussy. EAT ME!" I really enjoyed giving her this pleasure and felt obligated to give her what she wanted. I slid my tongue up and down her slit drinking in her copious juices while I circle fingered her clit with the tip of my forefinger. She screamed my name as she shoved her entire crotch into my face, busting my upper lip. I tasted my blood mixed with her cum and the bulbed head of my dick throbbed with excitement. I slid up in between her legs and shoved into her so hard she grunted while she began meeting every one of my hard thrusts with an upward one. I was fucking her harder than I ever had anyone in my life, even Saffron. I put my arms under her knees and pushed them up to her shoulders as I increased my pounding of her unprotected pussy. She was grunting my name every time I slammed into her and it didn't take her long to stiffen and come. I fucked her through two tumultuous orgasms until finally spurting my hot creamy fluid into her. She looked at me at me and surprised me.

1...456789